Chapter 155. Attire of the Goddesses
1.6k 10 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Spoiler

momo yaoyorozu green dress - Google Search | Anime, My hero academia, Hero

[collapse]

Momo had a seafoam green dress on. It had to straps, and the dress appeared to flow down her body. It almost gave the impression of a waterfall encompassing her. Her dress was also a bit low cut, causing me to blush while noticing my gaze had wandered. Her dress had also itself wrapped around Momo’s waist, giving a beautiful and proper hourglass shape. Her dress had reached down just past her knees, leaving the rest of her beautiful and seductive legs to showcase themselves. 

 

She was wearing a beautiful golden necklace with a lightning bolt that showcased her clavicle. Her neck looked so inviting because of it. I had to stop myself from reaching out and caressing her neck, while kissing her. I then looked at her new hairstyle. Her hair was up, like how she had it mostly, but right now something about it seemed different. I looked at the golden butterfly hair clip, and the way her hair seemed to be a bit extra curly.

Spoiler

Kyoka Jiro - Boku no hero Movie 1 | Anime, Boku no hero academy, Mangas

[collapse]

Kyoka was embarrassed to say the least. She was hiding behind Momo while refusing to look in my direction. Her reddened earphone jacks were twirling about, and she seemed to be considering covering her blushing face as well. Kyoka had a black choker with small lightning bolt designs on it. I blushed a bit, noticing a pattern emerging. She was wearing a cutesy pink and purple mini-skirt that showcased her cuteness. The dress was mostly pink, but had accents of purple around her chest, and had a big purple bow on her stomach. Her pink skirt puffed away from her around her thighs, leaving her stocking covered legs fully exposed.

 

I then noticed the black jacket that she was wearing. I smiled at how she was so adorably cute on the inside, but had a tough outer shell, just like her dress. It just melted my heart seeing her so cute, while she was trying not to showcase it. I then noticed her hair was done as well. Some of her bangs were brought back, and a pink and purple flower, with a clip attached was holding it in place. Everything about her was so cute yet beautiful. I wanted to just run up and embrace her. Just hold her close in my arms, and never let go.

Spoiler

ashido mina (boku no hero academia) drawn by gabzillaz | DanbooruThank you gabzilla-z for this picture!

[collapse]

Mina was wearing a black strapless dress. It looked like it was made from velvet. It seemed to suck in all of the light, giving a bright contrast to her pink skin tone. It gave a sense of her eyes all over again. She was so warm and inviting, but sometimes she could just drag you into her. Her dress was also a bit low cut with a V-shape appearing on her chest. The dress was very form fitting, allowing all of her curves and hourglass shape to be seen.

 

Mina looked sultry, and seductive. The dress draped over her legs, giving her a look of gliding around. I then noticed she was wearing a lightning bolt clip on her right horn. I smiled at how these girls were still wanting to showcase a little of our love. And speaking of her hair, I had seen that she had gotten it done as well. It was straightened and brushed backwards. Giving a sense of elegance. She gave a calm smile that wasn’t like her big goofy kind, but still gave me a sense that everything would be alright regardless. It was strange, but I loved it. I loved her.

Spoiler

Michiko Cosplay Game Identity V Cosplay Costume Female Red Plum Kimono  Sweet|Game Costumes| - AliExpressPixiv Id 16786949 | page 4 of 8 - Zerochan Anime Image Board

[collapse]

Himiko was the biggest change. She was wearing a deep red Kimono, with a black sash to keep it in place. The Kimono had a design of branches around the whole thing, encompassing her. I don’t even know how, but the Kimono was also forming around her splendidly. The sash was over her stomach, and seemed to just push out her chest more. I had a hard time knowing where to look at her dress. I then turned to her neck, she was wearing a red and gold necklace with a similar lightning bolt.

 

I smiled as I looked at her hair. Her hair was normally in buns messily. They must have spent the whole time I was gone trying to fix it. Her hair was mostly straight, and draped just past her shoulders. There were some messy bits, but it almost gave more into her appeal. I didn’t know how, but seeing her hair being just a tad messy seemed to light something in me. I just wanted to play with her hair as she would drink some blood from my neck.

Spoiler

Image

[collapse]

I then looked at Toru. Her dress was a calming light yellow color. I could feel the warmth of an early summer morning coming from her. Her dress was strapless, and her invisibility captured your eyes to stare at where the contours of the dress showcased her ever present, yet altogether unseeable beauty. The dress showcased her hourglass figure and draped over itself around her waist to flow itself all the way to the floor. She was wearing long arm gloves that were almost see through with the way they were woven.

 

Her gloves were hardly there. They just made you able to see the beauty that laid underneath. They gently wrapped around her fingers and made their way all the way up to her elbows. I felt like I could see her arms. Like she was finally able to show some of her beauty to me. I wanted to caress her finally visible arms, and be able to play with her fingers. I then looked up to notice her hair clip was gone. I took notice of the new yellow ribbon adorning her hair. I started to feel a bit sad that she had taken it off, until I saw it tucked on the inside of the ribbon. Only someone looking at her face would see it.

 

I smiled at them all. I could feel my heart swelling with how beautiful, cute, and seductive that I had a hard time knowing that all of these amazing, and perfect girls did love me. “You… All…” Was all I could choke out with my wobbly voice. I held my chest while biting my quivering lip. I felt so happy, and in love with them all. They were all so stunning. I fell in love with them all over again. They were so beautiful, and caring. It was impossible to find all of the words to show all of my love. I couldn’t think of the words, but I could feel them. 

 

I felt all of the love that I had for them. It was so much that I felt I had to get it out, but I had no idea how. I couldn't find the words, I was just speechless looking at them all. All of the girls saw my reaction, and began to smile. Momo was giving me her calming, and majestic smile. Kyoka was frowning, but a smile was forming despite her best efforts. Mina had her large grin while giggling a bit. Himiko was blushing with her large smile. She was holding her flushed cheeks while squirming a bit. Toru was very similar to Himiko. Toru was also holding her hands to her cheeks and giggling while looking at my expression.

 

Momo then came over and pulled me by my hand. “Now Denki. You must change quickly, otherwise we will arrive late. I think I speak for all of us, that I want to see you dressed up as well.” She finished talking with a slightly blushed smile. I blushed back a bit which caused her to giggle while opening the door to the room. There were clothes all around from when the girls were trying out their dresses. I blushed a bit more at the sight of all of their clothes scattered.

Momo giggled a little more before closing the door behind me. She spoke in a low voice to keep others from hearing her. “We trust you, but… We may also not.” My face turned scarlet as Momo giggled one last time before leaving me alone in this room, of all of their clothes. I gulped a bit while moving past this minefield to get to my suitcase in the corner. I made it as fast as I could and began to unpack my more proper clothes.

 

I took out my white dress shirt, and black pants, and put them both on quickly. After I was done tucking my shirt in, I got out my black tie and put that on just as fast. I attached it to my white shirt with my tie clip, and put on my black vest. I buttoned it up and rolled my sleeves to reveal my forearms. I then looked in my suitcase one last time. I took notice of my fathers fedora. ‘It’s dangerous, but I really want to wear it. I don’t get to dress up this often.’ After a bit of pondering, I decided ‘What the hell?’ and put it on.

 

I then went over to grab my dress shoes, and while I was there I opened up my other suitcase for my hero costume. ‘I don’t know if they have more security measures inside. My nanites are low enough to not get caught in a metal detector, but most of my other tools might. I thought of what to bring while tightening my belt. I couldn’t think of anything that I could easily sneak in, and sighed. ‘Better to fight with a handicap than to get kicked out before it even begins.’ 

 

I tilted my fedora a bit as I carefully walked out of the room. I walked out to see all of the girls staring at me. Their faces quickly turned a bit red and most of them looked away, while having their eyes dart towards me for small instances. Toru and Himiko were the exceptions of course. They both were drinking up all of the attire I was in. After a bit Momo came over to me and pulled me by the hand into the bathroom.

 

I was confused at what she was doing, until I saw all of the brushes and combs. Hairdryers, curlers, and many more hair products I had no idea were called. I looked at her and all of the girls that were looking inside from the doorway. Momo gave me a slight smirk. “I think it would be best to style your hair for such an occasion as well.” I shrugged while holding my fedora. “But I already have the hat.” Momo shook her head while her smile grew bigger. She grabbed a comb and some hair spray while talking. “The hat does fit you very well, however I believe that you should also have a good hairstyle underneath.” 

 

All of the girls nodded in agreement while smiling and blushing. I sighed with a defeated smile. “You just want to style my hair don’t you?” Momo let out a small giggle while feeling through my hair. “Of course not. However, I think I may need help from all of the girls.” It was then that all of the girls rushed inside to give their opinions of what style I should have. I glanced over at Nemuri, who was still in the other room just pacing back and forth in her dress.

 

I was brought out of my thoughts by one of the girls pulling on my right ear. “What is this?”

52