Chapter-03
189 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Executor Villain Bot crumbled in front of me as Hanna ran over

“Mizu, are you ok?”

“I’m a coward.”

Hanna looked at me sympathetically. “You’re not a coward Mizu.”

“But I am Hanna! I walked out here and thought I could be a hero by stopping it, but all I did was force you to save me while I stood here frozen. I couldn’t even be useful enough to run away so you didn’t have to worry about me!”

I was bawling my eyes out now. All the fears and anxiety I had been feeling until now poured out in one enormous wave of emotion that prompted Hanna to hug me.

“It’s ok Mizu, you might have bitten off more than you could chew and froze, but you tried and that’s all that counts you stood and tried, unlike the others that ran away. And that’s what I think being a hero is about Mizu trying our best even if we fail or are afraid.”

I continued to cry in her arms until I eventually passed out. When I awoke, I was in my bed. ‘I guess Hanna carried me home after I fell asleep.’ as I got up I noticed my formerly blue shirt was now a bright violet color. ‘I really liked this shirt but a shark just doesn’t work as well on a violet background.’ I got up and grabbed a water bottle from the dresser as I looked at my bare room. ‘Once I get some cash, I need to redo this room, only having a bed has gotten old.’ As I lay back in bed, I think about all that has happened today before drifting asleep.

A few days had gone by and it finally arrived, the letter from UA. As I opened the letter a small projector fell out onto my bed and turned on revealing a video from All Might.

“CONGRATULATIONS YOUNG NARUMI, NOT ONLY DID YOU PASS THE WRITTEN EXAM YOU ALSO SCORED 45 VILLIAN POINTS AND WITH YOUR HEROIC DEEDS EARNED YOURSELF 10 HERO POINTS, WELCOME TO UA HIGH SCHOOL, PLUS ULTRA!!!.”

As the hologram flickered close, I looked at the other item in the letter, a class schedule. ‘Let's see with 55 points I just might make it into 1-A.’ as I read the top of the schedule a look of pure confusion crosses my face. ‘Hero course Class 1-C? Wait a minute, there wasn’t a 1-C hero course class in the anime.’ But actually, now that I think about a lot of things that were not in the anime have happened. Like Hanna destroying that bot, surely that would have gotten her into one of the two classes. But if this change, what other new things could exist in the world.’

While pondering the gravity of this recent development, I heard a knock on the door and when I opened it Hanna burst in with an open letter in her hand.

“I did it Mizu, I got in!”

As I give her a hug I say, “That’s great Hanna because I did too.” And point to the open letter on my bed.

When she calmed down, Hanna looked at me and asked, “Did you already see what class they slotted you into?”

“They put me in class 1-C.” When I said that the excitement in Hanna’s eyes returned “That’s great I was worried that I would not have any friends on my first day.”

After another ten minutes of giddy excitement from Hanna, I finally convinced her to go home to sleep so I could do the same ‘I wonder what the rest of my classmates will be like?’

I had woken up early the next day so I could make sure I was on time for my first day. As I headed out, instead of wearing my now violet shark t-shirt, I was in the U.A. school uniform.

An almost 1 hour-long walk later and I finally arrived at the 1-C classroom, its large imposing door looming over. As I walked in and scanned the room, I saw two students talking to each other in the center of the room. One had 4 large spider legs protruding from his back. He also had a spider’s chelicerae. The girl he was talking to had platinum blonde hair since she looked like a regular person. She probably had an emitter quirk. The only other person in the room and one I recognized on sight was Shufuku Ishi, another one of the big changes I found he had received a recommendation. And from what I read about him he deserved it, his quirk was the ability to repair and destroy anything he touches, but what really made him special was the ability to repair any wound as long as he does it within 10 minutes of the wound being inflicted.

Continuing my inner thoughts about the students in class, I felt someone slap my back, causing me to fall forward into a face plant. ‘It’s going to be a long year.’

8