Chapter 2
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Mila pulled him, Ash realized how much pheromones there were. His nose crinkled as he hesitantly let Mila pull him.

"I am going to get us drinks." Mila said as she let go of Ash's arm. Unknowingly a pair of golden eyes had set his eyes on him.

Kain's POV:

Kain had come here with my annoying, younger playboy brother who said that he was supposedly a workaholic and dragged him here. He quite frankly like my job.

Although he didn't don't see him right now, his best guess is that he is busy hooking up with someone. *sighs*. " What am I even doing listen to my stupid brother." Kain thought.

But a sudden breeze of vanilla caused his breathe to hitch. The smell wasn't overpowering, it was just the right balance. 

Kain looked around to see who the scent belonged to. His eyes danced around the crowded bar until it stopped on a young man. The youth was utterly beautiful to say the least. By the looks of it he was an Omega.

Kain has seen a lot of  beautiful Omegas in his day, but nothing compared to him.

The Omega had skinny body. He had curves that would make any man go crazy. He had smooth pale white skin that would make any women mad with jealousy and deep blood red rosy lips. He had long silky wavy platinum blond that swayed beautifully. His jade like eyes green eyes and baby face did not go unnoticed from Kain's bright golden eyes.

Kain could not look away even if he wanted to. It was like was was paralyzed his beauty. Looking at him he felt so... so whole? He desperately wanted to know who this young man was. Unknowingly Kain had decided to make this man his.

0