The Witch Luna
38 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Today I headed to the an old mansion to visit one of Prof. Yew's old friend. She is supposed to be one of his old classmates from when he was a student. When I knocked on the mansion I was greeted by a girl who looked to be 15, with wavy blonde hair and emerald eyes, this was the person I came to meet, the 70 year-old witch Luna Estelle. The Prof. informed that she retained her looks through her the use of magic, though it didn't really make her live longer.

"What would an old man like you understand about the importance a woman's looks" she scolds the professor as she starts give a lecture about the the importance of beauty. "Anyway, getting back on topic, we came today so you could inspect the victims of the depression magic", says the Yew as tries to escape the fury of his old schoolmate.

She begins her examination on me as she tries to check the effects of the magic. "Fortunately you've been only slightly affected by magic, so as long as you take a nice and relaxing vacation at a place like conshire, you'll be just fine." she give the diagnosis. "In fact, let me join you guys, It will be a great break from this dusty ol place.". This development was good as I recall that Prof. Wickes mentioning that one of her student's at conshire was from my world. Maybe I could use trip to take a chance to meet her.

3