Chapter 121 – New Presence
935 15 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the rays of the morning sun began to shine upon a certain school, there was an angelic white-haired girl that was gracing the campus with her elegance and unparalleled beauty.

With a refined gait, she walked towards the entrance of the school with a dignified expression.

As a result of her unique appearance and demeanor, all of the students were gawking at her without even trying to hide it.

"Kyaaa! It's the student council president!"

"She's so beautiful..."

"Marry me!"

A chorus of praise began to assault the white-haired girl as she nonchalantly continued walking.

Due to her being subjected to this type of behavior for all of her life because of her unique white hair, the girl was used to this type of attention that she received everyday.

Without giving anyone the time of day, the girl entered the school and went to the office that was graciously given to her by the school for her role as the student body president.

As she sat down at her desk, the girl pulled out a folder containing several documents from a nearby drawer.

On the front of the folder was a first year boy's name who had recently caught her interest.

Takei Tanaka, First Year, Class 1-A.

Opening the folder, the girl spread a multitude of documents across her desks.

They were all reports pertaining to the boy that described his appearance, actions, mannerisms, and behavior.

Once the girl saw all the information that had been gathered on the boy, the edges of her lips ever so slightly curled up.

"What an interesting person..."

***

"Achoo!"

Takei Tanaka loudly sneezed since he had neglected to dry his hair properly after exiting the shower.

"Please sit down over here, you'll catch a cold if you don't properly dry yourself."

The goddess herself, Akari Akazawa, motioned for Takei to sit down next to her on the couch in order for her to dry his hair.

Since he knew that refusing was not an option, Takei obediently sat down next to her and slightly slouched so she could reach the top of his head.

"Good boy~"

Akari grabbed a towel and began to dry Takei's hair with her certified and patented killer technique.

Having another person dry your hair feels a lot more different than you drying your own.

The goddess's gentle and delicate hands left a lasting impression on Takei that he had never felt before.

On the other hand, Akari seemed a bit miffed for some reason.

"How do you have such soft hair when you neglect it so much..."

Akari's silky smooth hair was a result of her hard work and dedication, while Takei's hair just so happened to be smooth due to luck.

Takei didn't know why his hair was so blessed, but he felt bad for making Akari feel that her efforts were for nothing.

Taking advantage of the fact that she was so focused on drying his hair, Takei turned around and surprise attacked her.

"!"

He brought her into his embrace and squeezed her tightly, refusing to let her have any wiggle space to let go.

"I love everything about your hair, so thanks for your hard work."

"Fueh?!"

Takei put his face against the side of her head and inhaled the sweet aroma that was lingering around her divine locks of hair.

Due to his sudden actions, Akari had no time to lift her defensive walls so she inevitably took the brute of Takei's attack without any defenses.

As a result, her brain was struggling to even work due to the fact that her lover was so intently sniffing her.

Does he have a smell fetish?

A brief thought appeared in Akari's mind while Takei continued his smelling assault on her.

She had been considering that hypothesis for a while, but today only further confirmed it.

Well, whatever. He's really cute when he does this, so I'll accept his smell fetish wholeheartedly!

Without Takei even knowing it, Akari's love for him had only grown stronger due to his surprise attack.

A few more minutes passed by of both of them snuggling up against each other until the alarm clock for school finally notified them of the time.

In a hurry, they both finished getting dressed for school and bolted out the door.

On the way there, Takei noticed that Akari had decided to change her hairstyle today.

She had used a blue ribbon to tie her hair together into a ponytail, something that Takei missed since he was too focused on making it to school on time.

"What's with the different hairstyle today?"

Her mature demeanor was now combined with an air of innocence due to the cute blue ribbon that kept her hair together.

"I wanted to try something new today, what do you think?"

Akari decided to change up her hair today, partially due to a whim and because she wanted to surprise Takei with something nice.

A girl always needs a secret hand of cards to play.

Although Takei loved the normal mature yet slightly childish goddess, this new form was something that was very attractive to him as well.

"As per usual, you look stunning. Today though, I would want to propose to you on the spot because you stole my heart once again."

"..."

As a result of Takei revealing his true feelings, Akari was speechless and unable to say anything back.

She didn't expect his reply to be extremely straightforward and ridiculously destructive to her psyche, even though he had been doing this for as long as she knew him.

From Takei's perspective, there was a faint red color spreading across her face while she recoiled back from the damage that he had inflicted on her.

She's definitely embarrassed, looks like I won today!

Looking closer, Takei swore that he could've seen steam coming out of her ears.

With such a cute and adorable girl next to him, Takei had trouble resisting the urge to wrap her up in his arms since they were in public.

In the end, he settled on holding her hand as they walked to school for another normal day in the life of Takei and Akari.

---

New Idiot Couple Meter: 0 -> 2%

New meter, new volume. Welcome back, everyone!

Serious-san: It's good to be back.

Sugar-chan: You can say that again!

22