Chapter 126 – Cherry Blossoms
713 6 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After their one hour tickets had reached the time limit, the two left the petting zoo and began to embark on their next adventure for today.

The next place in their fun catalog of adventures for today was only known to Takei, since he had kept it a secret from Akari on purpose.

Luckily for him, the next location was relatively close to the petting zoo, so the surprise was perfectly kept until the very last moment.

Roughly five minutes of walking later, the two stopped in front of a large river that was overlooked by a row of trees on each side.

"A canoe?"

The first thing that Akari saw were multiple canoes going up and down the river with many couples dreamily staring into each other's eyes.

"Yep, we're going canoeing under the sakura trees today. Just in time for the cherry blossom season."

Those trees that were overlooking the river were undoubtedly sakura trees in their prime.

As the people went up and down the river, cherry blossoms were assailing them from the skies as they slowly fell down to earth.

"So beautiful..."

Akari was in shock as she watched the spectacular show happen right in front of her.

"Don't take in everything yet, we still have yet to experience it firsthand."

Whipping out some tickets from his back pocket, Takei revealed to Akari that he intended for them to enter one of the canoes and experience this beautiful phenomenon firsthand.

Once Akari realized that Takei had planned all of this out for her, she happily linked arms with him while also snuggling up to him simultaneously.

Peering through the window to her soul, Takei could see her raw desire for physical intimacy that surpassed anything that he had ever seen before.

Sighing to himself, Takei cursed himself for making her endure for so long.

As an apology, he patted her head and lightly wrapped her in his arms.

"Let's hurry up or we'll miss the reservation time. Come on, Akari, fooooooooh~"

Takei lightly breathed into Akari's ear, which resulted in Akari shivering in embarrassment due to the high sensitivity of her ear.

While a familiar tomato red color spread across her face, Akari fidgeted as she tried to escape from Takei's grasp.

Alright, that's enough. I can't bully her too much or she'll get mad at me.

After a few more moments, Takei let go of Akari because he felt bad about teasing her so much.

Once Akari escaped from him, she turned around and started to pout at Takei for her unjust treatment.

As per usual, he laughed it off and nudged her towards the canoe dock where they were managing the reservations

Handing the employee at the desk his tickets, Takei was now approved to row the canoe up and down the river at his leisure for a whole hour.

He grabbed a paddle from the warehouse and motioned for Akari to start heading towards the end of the dock.

When they got there, he gently lifted Akari to the canoe with utmost carefulness to ensure that she wouldn't fall.

Once both of them were secure in the canoe with life vests on, Takei began to slowly paddle away from the dock.

A short distance from the dock later, Takei and Akari were now under a row of sakura trees.

"Is it okay if I stand up for a moment?"

"Yeah, it should be fine. Just stay close to me though."

With Takei's approval, Akari stood up and cupped her hands together to try and catch some of the cherry blossoms that were falling down.

"Amazing..."

She muttered in amazement as the petals slowly gathered up in her hand.

"..."

From Takei's perspective, there was not a better sight in the world than the sight right in front of him.

The most beautiful girl in the universe had her golden-colored hair flowing out due to the wind while she tried to catch pink petals that only showed themselves for a limited time during the year.

It was a sight that was nothing short of a miracle to witness.

Thank you, higher beings. I have been truly blessed today.

To Akari's confusement, Takei suddenly began to intensely pray out of nowhere.

After having her fill of the fun, Akari sat down and lovingly stared at Takei.

Being directed with such a stare made him conscious, yet incredibly happy at the same time.

As his inner self was conflicted with these two emotions, a brilliant idea came to mind.

Takei whipped out his phone and quickly snapped a picture of Akari's dazzling visage.

"Takei?"

Akari was confused at first, but quickly realized that he was taking a picture of her for a certain reason.

Takei ended up fiddling on his phone for a few more moments until he finally achieved his goal.

With a big grin on his face, Takei showed Akari his new wallpaper on his phone.

Looking at his screen, Akari happily smiled since she knew that he would always be thinking of her whenever he would go on his phone.

Feeling similarly to her, Takei was incredibly elated to have a pocketable picture of Akari that he could look at whenever he wanted to.

I'm going to get addicted to looking at my phone now...

New Idiot Couple Meter: 12 -> 15%

Girlfriend wallpaper achieved!

Serious-san: You've grown so much, Takei... I'm so proud...

Takei: I was in a relationship before you...

 

A/N: Sorry for the delayed release, I had to focus on my survival during finals week.

22