SS – Harem Ending
834 17 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was a typical chilly morning that was commonplace during the chilly month of December.

Everyone was begrudgingly walking to school through the ice cold weather with a very displeased expression on their faces.

Surely they were right in their actions though, winter was a gloomy season for many people due to the harsh cold and low levels of light.

"Are your hands cold?" A worried black-haired boy asked his beautiful girlfriend.

"A little bit," the golden-haired girl replied. "I'll be fine."

The boy shook his head, took off his mitts, and handed the mitts over to his girlfriend. "Here, put these on. I don't want you getting sick."

Takei Tanaka was an overly doting boyfriend who loved his girlfriend, Akari Akazawa, to an extreme degree that couldn't be seen in any other teen couple.

He was a faithful boyfriend that only had his sights on one girl and one girl only.

At the very least, that was how it should've been.

Not in this universe though, Takei's relationship with women was just slightly different in this universe compared to the main one.

"Good morning, Takei!" Rikka yelled from afar.

Takei could see Eiji's sister running from her neighborhood to meet up with them.

This was a typical occurrence everyday, so everyone was used to it.

Once she finally caught up to them, Takei waved to her with a genuinely happy smile. "Hey, Rikka. How was your morn-?!"

Out of nowhere, Rikka sealed Takei's lips with her own and ended up cutting him off mid-sentence.

Oddly enough, Akari didn't seem displeased at all when these chain of events happened.

She seemed quite happy to see Takei being approached so aggressively and with so much passion.

Rikka was quite thrilled too, as evident by the blissful expression on her face and the sheer aura of happiness coming from her.

Takei ended up locking lips with her for several moments before eventually letting go in order to get some air. "Haah... Well, that was really something. What came over you today?"

Rikka didn't usually just run up to Takei and start smooching with him, so today was a great shock to him when she did such a random act of romance.

"Did you not like it?" Rikka timidly asked.

Takei shook his head. "No, it was great. I was just a bit surprised."

"Thank god, I thought you were going to hate me." Rikka placed a hand over her chest and exhaled in relief. "I just felt like it today, didn't you and Akari also kiss before I got here?"

Akari happily nodded in response to Rikka's question. "Yep, it was just as passionate as yours. Our boyfriend really is the best, huh?"

When did I turn into such a player? I promise I'm not a scumbag for kissing multiple girls, Takei thought to himself.

As if to disprove Takei's claim, even more girls showed up out of nowhere.

"Takeichi, yoo-hoo!" Helena greeted her beloved.

"G-good morning, Takei..." Arisa timidly said to her boyfriend.

As you may have guessed, Takei was dating all four girls at once in this universe.

It may not be the most sensible or responsible thing to do, but he was ready to share his love between all four girls.

"I hope you two had a good morning so far," Takei said, as he patted Arisa's head and grasped Helena's hand.

Helena's expression brightened up immensely after Takei went on the offensive. "Hehe, my morning just got even better after I met up with you."

"Mmm, your hand is really warm," Arisa purred. "I feel really safe when I'm with you."

The group of five began to walk to school now that everyone was here.

Eiji and Ryuto tended to avoid the group gathering in the morning, since they didn't want to die of diabetes.

Rewinding time a bit, Takei's confession to Akari had ended up setting off a spark amidst his friend group.

Once the other girls got wind of the confession, they had decided to go on the offensive as well.

After a long time of convincing and pleading, they finally managed to pierce through Takei's impenetrable shield and were able to make him accept their love for him.

The only reason he accepted their love in the first place was due to Akari's insistence for him to have a harem.

In contrast to his initial thoughts, Akari had surprisingly welcomed the other girls into the Takei fan club.

When asked about her reason why she allowed the girls to date Takei, Akari simply said that she was doing it for Takei's happiness.

Returning to the present, Takei was walking to school with four girls in tow.

Most guys felt jealous when they saw Takei with a group of girls, while most girls looked at him with contempt due to his playboy-like nature.

"We're really about to graduate soon, huh?" Takei muttered.

The seasons were changing and the school year would soon be over.

Since Takei and his friends were in their last year of high school, they would graduate at the end of the school year.

That meant they would soon become adults and have the freedom to determine the paths that they take in life.

"I know what I want to be," Akari mischievously smiled.

Takei was interested in what career path Akari planned on taking. "What do you plan to do?"

Akari placed a finger on her lips and revealed what she was going to do. "Be a housewife."

"Wha-?!" Takei was stunned as to what Akari had decided.

All of the other girls had a similar reaction as Takei, but for different reasons.

""Us too!"" They all yelled in unison.

The rest of his harem were shocked that Akari had launched a surprise attack, which resulted in a frantic scramble to not lose their positions as his lovers.

This would later on result in a situation where Takei would be surrounded by four maids, but that'll be a story for another time...

Sugar-chan: Playboy Takei mode activated!

Serious-san: I prefer normal monogamous Takei more >:(

A/N: Been grinding lost ark and catching up to classroom of the elite, life is great

13