SS – Gender Bender
774 22 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hm? What's this?" Takei said, as he picked up an ancient-looking book from the floor of his attic. "This looks like a grimoire from an action anime or something..."

Takei had been cleaning out the attic all morning since his parents had requested for it to be cleaned out before they came back.

Akari would be coming over in a little bit to help him out, but he decided to get a head start a little before she got here.

While he was moving boxes, Takei noticed a very old-looking book hidden in the corner of the room. "I don't ever remember seeing something like this..."

He opened the book and began to scan over the many pages of weird characters and pictures that were in the book.

Takei couldn't understand any of the book's contents since it was in a completely different language.

However, he stopped on a singular page when he saw something interesting.

It was a figure of a male with an arrow that pointed to a figure of a female. Under the diagram was a chain of words that was highlighted.

Even if he couldn't understand the language, Takei understood that this was supposed to be some way to switch genders. "I know magic doesn't exist, but it's worth a try anyways."

Since he was curious, Takei recited the spell that was highlighted under the diagram. "Genus Mutatio!"

As soon as those words left his mouth, Takei's vision was overtaken by a bright flash of light.

When his vision recovered, Takei looked down and saw something that he didn't expect.

There were two shapely mounds attached to his chest; the two mountains ended up stretching his shirt out since his shirt was very tight-fitting.

"Ah...?!"

Takei yelled in surprise, but it wasn't the masculine voice that he was used to coming out.

Rather, it was the high-pitched voice of a feminine girl that ended up coming out.

Scrambling to find a mirror, Takei rushed downstairs and ran into the bathroom to inspect his form.

He stood in front of the mirror in the bathroom and gazed upon his new form in utter shock.

No longer was he an average-looking male, Takei was now an ideal bonafide beauty.

The short black hair that he usually had was now extremely long and was reaching all the way down below his shoulders.

His eyelashes got longer and his facial structure changed to that of a girl's.

Those pair of mountains that appeared on his chest was causing him some trouble with walking around since his center of gravity was now different.

Not to mention that his son was no longer in this world.

Takei was now a fully-fledged girl that could pass as a model in a magazine.

I can't believe that spell actually worked. I mean, I'm really a girl now! Not to mention that I'm smoking hot too! Should I go explore my new feminine body in my room then?

Before Takei could continue that lust-powered line of thought, he heard the sound of light footsteps walking up the stairs. "Takei, I'm here~"

"Sh*t. Nowhere to go..." Takei muttered.

He tried to leave the bathroom and find some place to hide, but it was already too late.

"Who are you?" Akari asked, with an aura of suspicion and displeasure.

Before the situation could worsen anymore, Takei explained what had happened to him. "W-wait! Akari, it's me! Takei! I found some old book in my attic and recited some gender-changing spell and now I'm a girl!"

When he finished explaining the situation, Akari continued to stare at him with lifeless eyes. "You expect me to believe that?"

"Please, you have to believe me!" Takei begged. "Look, ask me any question. I can answer anything that only the real Takei would know."

Even though she still didn't look too convinced, Akari nodded and began the interrogation. "Where did you ask me out?"

"The Ferris wheel," Takei immediately answered.

"Okay," Akari affirmed. "What is my favorite anime series?"

"The Outlier at Magic High," Takei once again replied instantly.

"Correct," Akari nodded. "Last question, what is Takei's preference in women?"

"Easy, big thighs," Takei valiantly stated.

Akari stared at him in shock after he had answered all of them correctly. "You really are Takei..."

"Do you believe me now?" Takei sighed.

"Yep, only my boyfriend prefers thighs over everything else," Akari giggled. "You always look so entranced when I give you a lap pillow."

That's true. Thighs are the greatest thing in all of creation.

Takei glanced at Akari to get a grasp on her feelings, but he shuddered when he saw an evil smile on her face.

"Let's take advantage of this situation then," Akari remarked. "Let's do some yuri play!"

"Y-yuri play?!" Takei reeled back in fear.

He was initially planning on exploring his new feminine body by himself, but Akari wanted to explore it with him.

"Here you go," Akari handed him a spare set of her clothes. "I brought a spare set of clothes just in case, so please put it on."

Takei had some reservations about wearing girl clothes since he was still a guy at heart, but he couldn't refuse when he saw Akari's sparkling eyes.

Slipping on the thin dress and the undergarments for it, he now looked like an eye-catching high school girl.

Akari helped tie his hair into a ponytail since she thought it was going to be cute.

"Aww, you're so adorable! I wish I could be as beautiful as you without trying," Akari pouted.

When Takei looked at himself in the mirror, he had trouble recognizing himself.

There wasn't his usual appearance in the mirror anymore, it was replaced by an energetic and wildly beautiful girl.

Now that he was a girl, something came to mind that had him interested.

Takei turned towards Akari and got close to her.

Seeing Takei do this, Akari had an inkling of what was about to happen as evident by her flushed expression. "Takei..."

As Takei's newly feminine lips got closer to Akari's plump red lips, they interlocked lips with each other.

Although they were pretty used to kissing at this point, it was a completely different experience when it was between two girls.

Takei knew that sucking on a girl's lips was an amazing experience, which was why he was happy to see that Akari was happily sucking on his feminine lips.

"Haah... that was great," Takei smiled.

They finished kissing and let go of each other's lips, even though Akari wasn't quite satisfied yet.

There was an expression of deep yearning on her face that seemed to suggest that she wanted to keep on going.

If you keep making that expression, I'm going to get addicted to this yuri play. Although, that might not be too bad of an idea...

Serious-san: No.

Sugar-chan: I didn't even say anything yet?!

14