Chapter 160 – Hot Springs
634 12 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

—Boy's Overall Score—

Ryuto Inuzaki (95 pts)

Takei Tanaka (92 pts)

...

43. Eiji Hosegawa (30 pts)

--Girl's Overall Score--

Akari Akazawa (100 pts)

IRRELEVANT

IRRELEVANT

The results were about as expected from every person in Takei's friend group.

Takei tried his best and trained hard, but experience was the reason for the gap in points between him and Ryuto.

Even so, 92-pts overall was a really good point threshold for Takei who had barely managed to scrape forty points last year.

The small three point gap between him and Eiji only made Takei want to train even harder since the gap between points was so small.

As for Eiji, he gave up halfway through because he got a notification from his favorite gacha game that alerted him to the start of a new event.

On the girl's side... nothing much could be said.

It was expected by everyone in the whole school that Akari would place the highest on the girl's side of physical activities.

An impeccable and peerless beauty, that was who Takei's girlfriend was.

"Mouu... I miss him so much! I'm going over there right now!" Akari proclaimed.

"Someone stop her!" Helena yelled. "Hurry!"

At Helena's command, multiple girls went to Akari and held her back from leaving.

"Calm down, you're killing all of us with your good relationship," Rikka sighed.

"I don't want to agree out of respect for you, but I'm going to have to agree with Rikka on this one," Arisa dryly chuckled.

With three girls holding her back, there was no way Akari could manage to break out of their hold on her. "Noooooo!"

At the current moment, the entire friend group was at a local bathhouse that also had a built-in hot spring.

After a full day of intense physical activities, everyone unanimously decided to visit the local bathhouse to release all of their stress via the hot springs.

Since it was modern times and not a manga or anime world, the baths were separated by gender and there were no mixed gender baths.

That meant that Takei and Akari would be separated, which usually wouldn't be a problem...

"Let me go! Please, I'm begging you!" Akari cried.

...except for today.

For some odd reason, Akari was acting extremely clingy and refusing to part from Takei's side.

The girls eventually ripped her from his side and brought Akari to the girl's side of the hot spring, but she was trying to escape at every moment's notice.

After about 10 minutes of struggling, Akari finally lost steam and gave up on escaping. "Why doth thou have to be the villain in my story?"

"Public decency is still a thing, you know?" Helena facepalmed. "How would it look like if you randomly went into the guy's part of the divider?"

"Like a wife visiting her husband?" Akari answered.

"Nope."

"Ow!"

Since Akari had gotten the answer extremely wrong, Helena karate-chopped her head and sank back down into the warm water. "Mister warm water, please soothe me of this idiot couple's idiocracy..."

Regaining a part of her sanity, Akari also surrendered herself to the water. "Sorry about all the fuss, I lost my mind there. Teehee~"

There had to be some sort of reason for why Akari was acting so weird, which was why Rikka had decided to turn on detective mode.

"So, what's with all this clinginess and maiden-in-love aura you're giving off right now?" Rikka asked. "It's about three times as strong as per usual..."

All of the girls quickly huddled around Akari in the soothing hot water and focused their eyes on her.

As if unfazed by the sheer pressure from all the girls, Akari answered Rikka's question with an embarrassed expression. "U-um, part of the reason was that Takei looked really cool when he was trying really hard, so I wanted to ward off any women from trying to steal him away from me."

Before anyone could even say anything to her, Akari continued with her explanation. "The other reason why is because I wanted him to pamper me since I placed first in the girl's section..."

Akari had said that second half in an extremely meek voice which made it hard to hear, but all the girls were huddled up close which allowed them the luxury of hearing the goddess's embarrassed voice.

""Cute.""

Everyone unanimously agreed with their impression of Akari at the current moment.

Akari looked like such a cute creature that was deserving of protection when she was blushing and fidgeting like crazy.

"Haaah... I wish I had a boyfriend like you," Helena sadly sighed. "Mind letting me borrow him?"

"No! Absolutely not!" Akari immediately recovered from her stupor when she heard Helena mention something that was unacceptable.

"Can I borrow him as well?" Rikka said, with every intention to tease Akari and join in on the joke.

"Me too..." Arisa shyly added.

Seeing all of the girls place an interest in Takei made Akari's face considerably pale.

"No, no, no! Absolutely no harems allowed!" Akari worriedly yelled. "I'm the only wife here, no room for discussion!"

With Akari getting so flustered, the rest of the girls started laughing uncontrollably.

Even though Akari wouldn't admit it, she ended up having a lot of fun in the end.

Go Explode! Idiot Couple Meter: 25 -> 30%

You heard the woman.

Sugar-chan: No cheating, okay okay~?

Serious-san: Yes yes, I hear you loud and clear

15