Volume 6 Afterword
400 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello everyone, welcome back to the post-volume talk show!

I'll keep it short and brief since we're all such busy people.

How was this volume? What did you enjoy and what didn't you enjoy?

I launched a discord server recently! (https://discord.gg/ReZFWxjNS2)

This series will be ending soon.

Woah, that's a lot of info dump.

Oopsie, my bad. I don't mean to blow your heads open from the sensory overload.

I could go over the first two points, but I'm sure you all are way more curious about the last point.

Yes, this series is ending soon.

"Soon" as in 2-3 volumes, but it could be more if I find some extra arcs or filler I want to write.

As of now though, I believe 2-3 more volumes is going to be just the right amount of content I need to end the series off in a good manner.

I've already thought of how I wanted to do the ending.

The last volume will probably be entirely dedicated to wrapping the story up entirely.

I feel like I've pretty much reached the limit of storytelling for the story without dragging it out for too long.

After all, no one likes a dragged out story.

So yeah, the story will be reaching its conclusion very soon.

Fret not though, this story will be ending, but another story will be beginning.

Hint: !yrotsretfA na sdeeN sseddoG ehT

If you have been supporting me from the beginning or during the release of the series, thank you very much. I wouldn't be here without you guys.

Please stay tuned until the very end.

I promise I won't disappoint.

Sincerely,

okvertigo

The next chapter will be released on 4/27/22. I will be taking that 3 day break to focus on finals. See you guys and gals soon!

7