SS – Sadodere
408 6 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Takei Tanaka didn't know why, but there was a beautiful girl following him around everywhere. The problem wasn't that she was beautiful, rather it was because of her personality.

"Aren't I the greatest? I'm letting you, a commoner, walk to school with such a beauty like me. You should be grateful!"

"Yeah yeah. I'm oh so grateful, my lady. Would you like me to bow down and devote my life to you as well?"

"D-Devote your life to me?!"

Hehehe, that sounds really nice! We can go get married, have kids, and grow old together if we get married! That sounds wonderful, Akari thought.

"Perish the thought. Some insignificant mob character like you wouldn't be able to stand next to me."

"Let's hurry up and go to school," Takei yawned.

"You ignored me?!"

Akari Akazawa was a rich and high-class girl that was at the very pinnacle of the high school caste. She was known for her jaw-dropping beauty and boundless kindness, but Takei knew a side of her that she didn't show anyone else.

In reality, she was a very spoiled girl with a sharp tongue who enjoyed sadistically teasing him. He didn't know why, but she didn't show this side to anyone else.

Knowing that he was the only one to see the true side of her, the edges of Takei's lip upturned ever so slightly.

"Thank you."

"For what?" She asked.

"For being so cute."

"Fueh?!"

Akari's face reddened when Takei decided to compliment her out of nowhere.

Takei knew that a compliment would do critical damage because he knew that behind those harsh and thorny words was a kindness like no other.

"H-How dare you tease me like that! I'll get my revenge later, you peasant!"

***

Indeed, Akari did end up getting her revenge.

During lunch...

"Hey hey, mob character. Come over here."

Takei went over to Akari's lunch table as instructed and looked at the feast that was laid out on the table. There was every single luxurious entree that he could ever think of on the table.

Standing nearby was a chef who was doing his best to prepare all of the dishes in his make-shift kitchen in the middle of the cafeteria.

"It's a five star meal made by the best chef in the world! Would you like some?"

He would be lying if he said the food didn't look good. Since the food was freshly prepared, it was glistening and looked incredibly delicious. Takei was salivating at the sight of such delicious food.

Wiping off the drool that was leaking out of his mouth, Takei quickly nodded his head. "I would love some food please."

Seeing Takei in such a desperate state, the fiery passion to tease him increased even further within Akari.

"Ara Ara, does mister mob really want to try some of this delectable food that bad?"

"Yes, I'll gladly do anything!"

When he mentioned that he would do anything, Akari's expression of pleasure warped even more.

"Will you get down on all fours and devote your subservience to me?"

Takei thought over her proposal for a while and decided that it wasn't worth it. The food may be good, but he would have to listen to all of Akari's whims forever.

"Okay, I'll do it!"

He ended up giving in because the alluring smell of the food in front of him was too strong.

"Very well then. I have your first task ready for you before you can indulge in that food."

"Eh? Already?"

"Know your position, you dull and unattractive mob character. You should know how lucky you are to be able to speak with such a beauty like me."

Takei was about to dig into the food, but Akari presented a task before him.

"Fine..." Takei sighed. "What is it?"

"Let me feed you."

"Huh?"

Out of all the things Akari could've asked him to do, Takei didn't think that one of them could've been letting her feed him.

He noticed that Akari was slightly turning her head away with a flushed expression and reddened cheeks.

Putting her sadistic personality aside, she is pretty cute. The only problem is how this girl can't be honest with her feelings...

Takei had quite a fondness for the sadistic yet equally bashful Akari who would always tease him although she was embarrassed herself.

He felt that it would be fun to stay by her side, so there was no other option than letting her feed him.

"Go ahead, please feed me." Takei nonchalantly shrugged as he put himself into a comfortable position to get fed.

"O-Okay..."

Akari scooped a spoonful of orange chicken and rice and hovered the spoon near Takei's mouth.

"O-Open w-wide..."

"Aaahhhn..."

Even though Akari was the one who wanted to feed him, she was the one who was the most embarrassed in this situation.

Why did you propose this if you knew how embarrassing it was going to be?!

Takei internally sighed as he gratefully accepted the spoon into his mouth.

"How was it?" Akari nervously asked.

He took a minute to thoroughly chew and first the food before replying. "I think it tastes amazing. The person who made this is truly worthy of being called the world's best chef."

"I-Is that so..." Akari looked away in a hurry.

I actually made that one single dish, and Takei just said he likes it! Oh my god, I'm freaking out. I'm capturing him by his stomach just like you said mom!

"Oh? Is the self-proclaimed most beautiful girl in the world blushing at such a trivial act?" Takei poked fun at how Akari was blushing.

"Y-Y-You insolent welp! I'm going to make sure you wish you were never born!"

"Ahhh, no~"

Even though this was a completely different universe where Akari was a Sadodere, both of them were madly in love with each other just like always.

7