An Unforgettable Day
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Klaus had a dilemma, Yuno and Mimosa had gone ahead to the restaurant for lunch. While he was left to decide on a congratulatory gift for Noelle and Asta, he was puzzled on what to get. A gift basket, no, too simple for Noelle, and a set of jewelry would be too extravagant for Asta. He paused for a moment; he had an idea. First, he went to a bookstore and purchased a book for Asta on magical swordplay.

"He may not have magic," Klaus thought; a large smile on his face, "But this should let him improve his skills, a perfect gift!" He ran to a jeweller, who had a set of silver bracelets for Noelle ready to be purchased. With both gifts in hand, he started walking towards the restaurant. The early morning sun was beating down on him as he walked. Having to walk to another part of the castle town would be time-consuming, but as long as there were no distractions, he would make it on time. As he walked, he was so focused on his destination he accidentally bumped into someone.

"My apologies sir," Klaus said, turning to face the person, "are you quite all right?" he stopped talking when he got a good look at them. Their silver hair and robe being a dead giveaway of who they were.

"Watch where you're going, you Golden Dawn shit." Solid Silva said, glaring at Klaus.

"My apologies" Klaus said, pushing his glasses up and trying to walk away, "I must be going."

"Don't think you can walk away from me that easily," Solid said, starting to follow Klaus. "Besides, you're one of those little failures, friends aren't you?"

"I have no idea who you're talking about," Klaus said, stopping and turning to glare at Solid. "I'm not friends with any failures."

"Oh but you are," Solid said, his tone close to complete mockery. "That little shit of a sister and that weird brat. Just a group of failures alongside that Vermillion girl and that commoner."

Klaus's eyebrow twitched and started walking again, trying to get away from Solid, who followed him still hurling insults at his companions. Solid was growing quieter as they walked, presumably because of more people going about their day. Solid kept on insulting everyone Klaus could know, whispering in his ears at some points when people walked close to them.

"What do you hope to accomplish by insulting people?" Klaus said, still walking ahead of Solid, trying not to snap at the insults he was receiving.

"And what are you trying to do by stalling me like this?" Solid said, grinning sadistically. "you've been taking odd turns, you aren't trying to wear me out, are you?"

Klaus felt a bit of sweat form on his brow, turning to face Solid. "And you are the one following me; I have permission to be off duty today. Do you?"

"Oh yes, my brother has given me the time off," Solid said, his sadistic grin growing as he walked up to Klaus' face. "and judging by what you're carrying now that I can see them. You are going to meet that failure for something."

Klaus got fed up, turning back around and pulling out his grimoire to summon a steel chariot. "Hmph, you have no reason to care about my meetings, and now I'm going to be late."

"Oh you aren't going anywhere," Solid said, grabbing the pair of gifts Klaus was carrying. "You aren't going to go without your gifts."

Klaus' face began to turn red with frustration. "You are a knight, and you-" He was cut off with Solid dropping the book and bracelets on the street.

"And what?" he said, his voice cold and made a few onlookers leave. "Last I checked, I am royalty, and you are just a noble, AND I am a higher rank than you. So I feel I can do whatever the hell I want."

Klaus' eye twitched, and he bent down to pick up his purchases, not saying anything further. With Solid grinning as he stepped down, he kicked the book away and put his foot down on the bracelets.

"What's wrong you little shit, all out of steam already?" He said, leaning down next to Klaus. "Tell you what, you admit that shit sister of mine is a failure, and I'll let you go to whatever idiotic thing you have planned."

Klaus paused, eyeing where the gifts were, he came up with a plan. Lunging forward, he managed to get his hand on the bracelets, and caught Solid in the stomach with his shoulder. Then diving for the book and moving as fast as possible to get down a nearby side street. Pulling out his grimoire as he ran he resummoned his chariot and started riding it to get some distance between him and Solid.

Solid was enraged, pushed to a knee and getting his clothes dirty was enough for him to pull out his grimoire. Summoning an eagle made of water he climbed on to try and spot Klaus, who he saw rolling through side streets. Grinning Solid flew after Klaus, his flight faster than Klaus' chariot. Watching him from above, and swerving through the side streets of the castle town. Solid waited until he was certain he had his prey cornered, and dived into the street below, losing sight of Klaus for just a moment. When he landed, there was nothing in front of him, no chariot, no Klaus, nothing.

"Where the hell are you?" Solid growled, his voice low as he paced around the side street. His eyes were darting between different corners, looking down dead ends. He swore and flew back into the sky, narrowly missing Klaus poking his head out through a wall.

Klaus sighed, looking back behind him to the Black Market, a few people staring at him after rushing in. He started walking out, trying to stay out of sight in case Solid spotted him. He looked at his gifts, the book cover completely scratched to where the letters were unreadable, and the bracelets dented and scratched. He sighed and started polishing the bracelets as he walked towards the restaurant.

Asta was dizzy; they had to leave early to go alongside Captain Yami to the town, with Finral. They arrived, and immediately Asta was tackled by Rebecca's siblings. All of them wanted to play with him as soon as they saw him. The ones who weren't swinging on Asta's arms were staring at Noelle, and motioning for her to lean down.

"Yes?" Noelle said.

"Can you play with us too?" they said, their eyes full of hope as they stared at Noelle, who nodded happily. She looked at Asta, still swinging around with two of the kids on his arms. She took their hands and tried to do the same, only managing to spin a few times before having to stop. The kids groaned until she tried again, this time grabbing one of them at a time. They played for a few hours, occasionally talking to Rebecca as she walked back to the kitchen after giving people their orders. As the morning crowd left Rebecca was able to sit and talk outside with Noelle on a break, Asta was still busy playing with her siblings.

"So, how have you been Noelle?" Rebecca said, watching the group of kids dogpile Asta, her youngest sibling sitting on the table with them.

"Things have been interesting," She said, also watching Asta playing with the kids. "I, I mean me and Asta are..."

"I know," Rebecca said, her smile growing a little smaller for a brief moment. "You two were holding hands as you walked up. I'm happy for you two."

Noelle smiled, "Thank you, who knows maybe there's someone else in our squad that would work with you."

"Not a chance!" they both said, bursting into laughter.

"If the other guys I met from your squad are anything to go by I think I'd rather stay single!" Rebecca laughed.

"How is it that Asta's the only decent one in there?" Noelle said, wiping a few tears from her face, laughing too hard.

"No idea!" Rebecca continued, "but I should get back to work when are your friends coming by?"

"They should be here soon, so we'll come in when they show up," Noelle said, going back to play with Rebecca's siblings, who were busy sitting on Asta's back as he did pushups. Noelle laughed and motioned for them to make room for her to sit.

"Ready for some extra weight Asta?" She said, not waiting for a response and sitting on his back.

"Always!" Asta yelled, getting pushed down a little bit as he continued to do his pushups. The kids were laughing as Asta started going faster. People from the restaurant were looking out of the windows to see what the commotion was about, and joining in the laughter for a little bit when they saw the children playing with the knights.

As the kids and Noelle were jumping off of Asta, a breeze picked up nearby.

"Playing as usual Asta?" Yuno said, using his wind magic to descend from his broom. Mimosa was floating to the ground on her broom behind him, waving hello.

"Hey, it's not my fault we had to get here so early!" Asta shouted back, standing up and walking over to his brother. "Hi Mimosa!" he said, waving at her. "So where's Four-eyes? I'm starving!"

"H-he said he was getting something from the Castle Town, a-and would be here soon," Mimosa said, her face growing red as Asta waved.

"Calm down Mimosa," she thought, taking a moment to collect herself. "He's with Noelle; I need to be happy for them."

"S-so Asta, who are those kids?" Mimosa said, her eyes darting to Rebecca's siblings.

"They're Rebecca's siblings," Asta said, with one of them jumping on his back. "Hey get off!" he said, trying to reach the kid who jumped on him. Falling over after a minute, with the group laughing.

"S-so Noelle," Mimosa said, her voice filled with nerves. "How did y-your fir-first date with Asta go?"

The kids looked at Asta, then Mimosa, then Noelle, all three of them blushing. All four of the kids gasped in surprise, before they all spoke at once.

"Did you hold hands?"

"Can we call you big sister?"

"Where did you go?"

"Did you kiss?"

The questions kept on coming, both Asta and Noelle's faces getting redder as they answered everything. Mimosa and Yuno were also joining in the questioning.

"So which beach did you go to?" Mimosa said, "I know Leopold was training at one and..." She looked at the pair's expressions, and knew her answer. "s-so you did wind up at the same beach then! Did you have fun?"

"We don't want to talk about it." both of them said, a sudden chill in the air, Yuno coughing awkwardly.

"Well, how long have you been together?" Yuno said, trying to remove the awkwardness from the situation.

"A few days," Asta said, his smile returning as Noelle held his hand. "oh yeah how did you like those gifts?"

"They were lovely Asta," Mimosa said, her smile faltering as she remembered the fairly unique thing Asta got them, "Thank you both, they must've been expensive."

Asta laughed, "we didn't spend a single coin on them!" Noelle was joining in laughing.

"Luck and Leopold were... generous enough to help us buy those for everyone." She giggled, thinking of her revenge on the two. "As well as some of the other Crimson Lions."

"What on earth happened on that beach?" Everyone else thought, staring at the two.

"Forgive my tardiness!" A voice yelled out at the group, Klaus walking up, panting. His robe was coated in dirt, and the gifts were held carefully in his hands.

"Klaus? Are you okay?" Mimosa said, getting a good look at him, Yuno, Noelle and Asta all walking up as well. The kids were running into the restaurant to let Rebecca know they were all here.

"I'm fine, but we should hurry inside," Klaus said, looking around the area, moving past everyone to the door. "I'll explain when we sit down."

The group all looked at each other before following Klaus inside, Rebecca already having bread and water set out on the table.

The group all looked at each other before following Klaus inside, Rebecca already having bread and water set out on the table for them. They ordered before Klaus explained what happened, their faces growing with worry until he told them all what happened was a shoulder to Solid's stomach. Breathing a collective sigh, Klaus handed the gifts to Asta and Noelle.

"Please forgive me for their condition," Klaus said, bowing his head a little. "I was hoping to get them to you earlier."

Asta held the book up high, a smile on his face. "Thanks! Wait what's wrong with my sword skills?"

"Nothing!" Klaus said, pushing his glasses further up on his nose, "I just figured having some extra techniques at your disposal might help you improve."

"Thanks!" Asta said happily, opening the book and looking through the not torn pages. With Noelle taking the bracelets, Klaus wincing as she puts them on.

"I tried to buff out all the scratches and polish it," Klaus said, his head hanging lower. "If I had more time I-"

"They're perfect," Noelle said, cutting him off and slipping on the bracelets. "I'll wear them often."

Klaus smiled, and they all began swapping stories of adventures they had gone on since last seeing each other. Their food arrives with Rebecca and her siblings joining in bits of the conversation. Their meal went by fast, ending in the early afternoon. The restaurant filled with laughter from the group, other customers, joining in, laughing and having an excellent lunch. They paid their bill, all of Rebecca's siblings hugging each one of the knights as they left. The Golden Dawn group said their farewells first, with some slight teasing at Klaus's chariot, the refusal of Mimosa and Yuno causing him to pout visibly.

Giving one last wave goodbye to Rebecca, the pair walked towards the town square, where they had agreed to meet with Finral to go back to the base. Laughing and trading jabs at each other, hand in hand. Unbeknownst to them, a pair of eyes followed them from above. Solid smiled as he looked down at the couple, his eyes narrowing as he flew lower, eventually dispelling his transport ahead of them.

Noelle was laughing, Asta was joking about how much more they'll have to play when they visit Hage Village. "Perfect," Solid thought to himself, stalking them in the mid-afternoon crowd. "Time to do my duty as big brother." He followed carefully, waiting for them to stop moving before moving in. He moved quickly, getting directly behind them both as he put his hands on their shoulders.

"Hello," He said, his voice not even attempting to hide his malice. "And what do you think you're doing with this commoner?" His hands were creeping around their necks. Noelle's eyes grew wide as her breathing accelerated, she looked to Asta who was reaching for his grimoire.

"Ah, ah, ah~," Solid said, "I wouldn't try anything you little shit. You wouldn't want to hurt me." His grin widening.

"Let us go asshole," Asta said, his hand starting to move upwards, Noelle's hand moving to her grimoire.

"Didn't you hear me, you worthless shits?" Solid said, his grip tightening around Noelle's neck. "In case you didn't, I'll spell it out for you. You're both going to do what I say, or I'll make sure you never see each other again."

Their arms stopped moving, Noelle turned her head as much as she could to look at Solid.

"w-what do you mean?" she said, her voice more focused, looking back and forth between her brother and Asta.

"It's simple," Solid said, his voice dripping with venom. "If the peasant hits me, I'll push to have him removed from the magic knights. If the failure hits me, which is impossible, I can have her sent back home, where she'll never see anyone again. All it would take is reminding Nozel how much of a failure you are."

Noelle and Asta were quiet, Solid's chuckling in their ears.

"Is that all?" Noelle said, her voice calm and collected. "Coming from you I would've expected a threat."

"Yeah, is that the best you've got?" Asta said with a small chuckle. His hand was firmly grasping Solid's now, with Noelle grabbing her grimoire and wand.

"Don't underestimate us!" they yelled, Asta crushing Solid's hand with an audible crunch. Flipping him over his shoulder as Noelle blasted him with her water magic, sending him flying into a building. He stood up after a minute, the crowd dispersing, blood dripping from the corner of his mouth. Clutching his now broken hand

"You fucking brats, don't think you'll get away with this!" he said, bringing out his grimoire, "Water Creation Magic: Holy Assassination Bullet." Shooting a large bullet made of water towards the pair, Noelle smiling as she used her spell.

"Water Creation Magic: Nest of the Sea Dragon," she said, summoning A dome of water to envelope the pair as Solid's spell impacted harmlessly. Asta was bringing out his shortsword and grinning.

"Guess I was too slow that time!" he said, laughing. Noelle smiling and staring directly at her older brother.

"You lucky little shits," Solid shouted, firing off another few spells. "If you hadn't caught me off guard then-"

"Then you wouldn't be standing directly in front of Captain Yami, attacking his subordinates," Noelle said, her smile beaming.

"What?" Solid said, slowly turning around to see the massive body of Captain Yami Sukehiro standing menacingly over him. "Oh shit."

"You two, we're heading back." He said, shoving Solid to the side as he walked past him. Finral behind him looking downtrodden, most likely from being unlucky with women.

"Yes sir," the pair said, Noelle cancelling her defensive spell, before grinning and whispering something in Asta's ear. He looked confused for a moment, but Noelle nodded eagerly causing him to smile.

"Oh, Solid before we leave," Noelle said, standing in front of Finral's portal. "we aren't just spending time together," she said, grabbing Asta's head and pulling him into a deep kiss. Both of them watched out of the corner of their eyes as they saw his jaw drop, before sticking their middle fingers out and diving into the portal back home.

Solid sat in the middle of Narn for a few minutes. His brain was processing what he just saw, and what happened. He wiped his mouth, suddenly realizing how much his hand hurt, and that Noelle had hit him with her magic.

"Lucky little bitch," he growled before flying off, humiliated and clutching his broken hand.

At the Black Bull base, Noelle and Asta were laughing after landing on their backs after leaving Narn. Their friends were staring at them as they got up from the floor.

"Have a good time you two?" Magna said, currently swinging his bat at Luck, who was jumping around on the walls. Everyone else was staring at them, until Yami crushed a wall behind him.

"Knock that shit off!" he shouted, causing Luck and Magna to stop dashing around. "You two." He said, pointing as Asta and Noelle, "go clean the beast cages."

"Wait, but it's our day off?" Asta said, staring at the Captain. "I thought-"

"As much as I find it hilarious you beat up that pompous jackass," Yami said, lighting a cigarette and started smoking. "If I don't punish you it's more work for me later." He took a drag from his cigarette before bursting out laughing. "Though it was hilarious to see you teach that shit head a lesson! Now get cleaning!" Grabbing them both and throwing them into a portal Finral made.

"wait what happened?" Magna said, scratching his head.

"Those two beat the shit out of Noelle's brother," Yami said, still laughing. With everyone else having one singular thought.

"Oh no."

Hey, thanks for reading! I’m MagicLottie and I specialize in writing fun, upbeat queer erotica and fanfiction! If you liked what you read, why not check out my patreon where you can vote on monthly stories and get access to everything one week early! https://www.patreon.com/MagicLottie

0