Preperations
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"The royal ball?" Asta said a bit of pork dropping from his mouth, "What's that?"

"It's where I have to go and get insulted for an entire night," Noelle said, crumpling up the note and throwing it into the fireplace. "But I have to go, regardless of what will happen."

"Why?" Asta asked, handing her some water. "If you're going to hate it why go?"

"I don't have a say in the matter," She said, taking a sip of water. "I'm royalty and have to attend."

"Can any of us come with you?" Asta said, the entire squad knowing full well what her family could do to her.

"Asta, I wish you could," Noelle said, turning away from him. "But I just have to ready myself for it."

"You just have to show up right?" Asta said, "So just show up and leave."

"I'll try," Noelle said, turning around and giving Asta a quick peck on the cheek. "I think I'm going to go lie down. Goodnight everyone." She stood up and started to walk to her room, Asta following her. Once they got into the hallway, Asta spoke up again.

"Want me to sneak in?" He said, Noelle, stopping in her tracks before letting out a fit of giggles.

"Asta, sneaky is the one thing you aren't!" She said, turning around and grabbing his hand. "But thank you, Asta."

"I can be sneaky!" Asta shouted, pulling Noelle into a hug. "Just watch! I'll sneak in there so we can dance!"

"Asta," Noelle said, leading him down the hall "It's impossible, they'd have guards everywhere. and do you even know how to dance?"

"I know how to dance!" Asta shouted, making a few very basic dance move in front of Noelle. "See?"

"No Dorksta," She said, taking both of his hands and placing his left hand on her shoulder, and his right in her hand. "Like this." She said, starting to waltz, Asta picking up her movements quickly. Soon the pair was dancing through the building, Asta somehow taking the lead during it. Noelle was laughing a bit as they danced, Asta almost making her nerves for the ball disappear.

Asta smiled and tried something, moving his hand down to Noelle's waist and leaned forward. Noelle going with zero hesitation into the lean.

"When did you learn to do that?" Noelle asked, Asta, pulling her back to a standing position, their dance continuing.

"Instinct!" Asta said, still moving with her. His eyes catching their rooms at the end of the hall. "Which room?"

"What?" Noelle said, still laughing as they danced.

"What room do you want to sleep in tonight?" Asta said, completely straight-faced, Noelle face turning red as they came to a stop outside their rooms.

"A-are you saying you want to sleep with me tonight?" Noelle stammered Asta nodding.

"Yup! We've done it a few times already" He said with a big goofy smile on his face. "So which room?"

"Yours," Noelle said, blushing as she grabbed the door and walked in, Asta's small room incredibly well kept outside of the broken window. A few books lined his shelves, and a pile of paper was scattered near his desk.

"Crap! I wasn't here for a day, and it got this messy!" Asta said, running past Noelle and frantically starting to clean up the mess.

This was the first time Noelle saw this side of Asta. Frantically cleaning his room, the papers were gathered up and put inside his small desk. He made his bed neat and presentable for Noelle, straightening out the blankets. He even took out a feather duster from a drawer and started cleaning the glass windows on his shelf. Even in the heat of a battle, Noelle hadn't seen him move this fast. The room went from unorganized to well kept in a matter of minutes, Asta smiling proudly at his work.

"I didn't know you kept your room like this Dorksta," Noelle said, sitting on his bed.

"I gotta!" Asta said, standing proudly with his feather duster in hand. "This is the first room I've had to myself."

"The first one?" Noelle asked, "What about in your village?"

"I had to share with everyone!" Asta said, falling back on the bed next to her. "The kids, Yuno and I all had to share the bed!"

Noelle's face flushed a bit, picturing them all sleeping in the same bed was almost too adorable for her. She reached over and pulled Asta into a hug. "Asta, do you miss that?"

"Yeah, a bit," he said, returning her hug. "Even if I didn't get much sleep thanks to those brats wiggling around sometimes!"

Noelle laughed, "so is that why you move around when you're asleep so much?" Leaning over and kissing his forehead, "I mean last night you moved around and woke me up."

"I did?" Asta said, raising his voice a little. "Sorry!"

"It's okay!" Noelle said, hugging his arm as they laid together. She sighed after a few moments of silence, sitting up and removing her knight robe. She stared at the Black Bull emblem on it as Asta sat up.

"It's weird," Noelle said still looking at the folded robe in her hands. "I thought I would hate it here. But now, I'm the happiest I've been my entire life."

"That's great!" Asta said putting his hand on her shoulder and giving an enthusiastic thumbs up. Noelle not facing him when he did, her face still looking down at the robe in her hands. "Noelle?"

"Asta," she said, "I'm, scared. If my brothers tell anyone about us, I don't know what will happen." Leaning into Asta a small bit.

"What they say doesn't matter," Asta said, putting an arm around her waist. "We'll just prove them wrong!"

"I'm not scared of them saying anything Asta," Noelle said, smiling a bit, Asta's endless optimism giving her a bit of her confidence back. "I'm scared they'll force us apart."

"You think that will stop me?" Asta said, laughing a bit. "I'm going to be the Wizard King. And I've decided." He said, reaching into his pocket and taking out a small box, opening it to reveal a small set of rings and going down on one knee.

"You're going to be my wife!" He shouted, full force and filling the building. The rest of the knights in the building hearing his declaration and dropping what they were doing to run to their room.

Noelle started to laugh and cry at the same time. "Asta! We've been together for less than a fortnight!"

"And?" Asta said, his eyes full of determination. "They can't split us apart if we're married!" He grabbed one of her hands gently. "and even if they try, I'll find you!"

Noelle's tears started flowing faster, alongside her smile growing larger. "I'm going to hold you too that Dorksta. When you become the Wizard King, I'll become your wife."

Asta's face lit up as he gently placed a ring on her finger, just in time for the door to burst open. The Black Bulls just seeing the ring slide on Noelle's finger and them lean in for a kiss. The room exploded in a cacophony of noise as the pair was grabbed and pulled into the group.

Finral and Magna had Asta by the collar as Vanessa and Charmy grabbed Noelle and started looking at her ring.

"What is with you and not taking your time!" Finral yelled, half crying as Asta just out one arm behind his head with a goofy smile. "You don't ask your girlfriend to marry you, TWICE, less than two weeks in!"

"You little brat, asking god damn royalty to marry you and getting a YES!?" Magna yelled, shaking Asta by the shoulders. "You ballsy shit!"

Asta laughed as Luck joined in on the pile. "Does this mean if I fight you I'm fighting a royal?" He said, a menacing grin on his face and electricity sparking around him.

"Luck, I'm not fighting you!" Asta said, ducking out of the way as a rogue lightning bolt fired through the room, destroying the window. Magna yelling and throwing a fireball at Luck, destroying part of the doorway as Luck ran through it. Yami yelling at them and destroying the other half of the doorway with a punch.

Vanessa was examining the ring on Noelle's finger, ignoring the chaos destroying Asta's room. "It's lovely," she said, looking up at Noelle. "I think this calls for some wine!" pushing a bottle into Noelle's hands.

"You gotta eat to celebrate!" Charmy said, pushing a piece of pie into Noelle's mouth as well. Noelle trying to avoid a faceful of pie before the drunk Vanessa wrapped an arm around her and stood up.

"Girls night!" she yelled, taking a swig from her wine bottle and pulling Noelle and Charmy to their feet.

"No we're gonna have a feast!" Charmy yelled back, planting her feet on the floor in front of Vanessa. Their argument continued over the yelling of all the other members. Noelle sat back down, and after a moment Asta managed to escape the chaos and joined her. They both started laughing after a minute and kissed, Noelle, pulling her shorter partner closer into a hug.

"So when's this royal ball?" Asta asked, barely having to shout over all the noise.

"It's in two days," Noelle said, looking down at her feet for a moment before looking at Asta. "I'll have to leave tomorrow to go back to my family's villa to get prepared for it."

"Tomorrow..." Asta said, looking at her. "got it! I'll find a way into the ball!

"Thank you Dorksta," Noelle said, the chaos quieting down as they talked. Their friends still arguing, but not as loudly as before. The guys were all trying to stop Luck from fighting Asta and Noelle, and the girls eventually trying to get Noelle to eat and drink to celebrate.

Noelle and Asta looked at each other and nodded before saying. "Let's party!" Everyone was cheering and running back to the main hall, and spending the night laughing and eating together. Noelle and Asta were eating together, dancing in the main hall for everyone and of course getting ready for bed together.

The House of Silva was an intimidating sight for Noelle, returning for the first time in what felt like an eternity for the young woman she stepped forward through the gate. The ring on her right hand was giving her courage a boost. A few servants greeted her, their eyes not meeting hers. Walking in memories started flooding back to her, she did her best to push them away as she walked into the main hall. Standing near the base of a staircase were her three siblings, who all turned as she entered the room.

Solid's eyes were narrow, like a predator watching its prey. He whispered something to his sister, getting a sly grin out of Nebra. Nebra was watching Noelle with utter disgust, the mere sight of her making her feel disgusting. She looked to Nozel, his stoic gaze on all three of them killing any emotion in the room. Noelle came to a stop several meters away,

"Noelle," Solid said, his voice dripping with sadistic joy. "So wonderful to see you again."

"H-hello Solid," Noelle said halfheartedly, glancing down at her wrists and the still scratched bracelets she was wearing. "I'm glad to see you well."

"Oh," He said walking towards her and standing over her. "I am very well after what that little gutter rat did to my hand." He grinned and looked at Noelle, who was putting on her bravest face as she held her wrists. "Only fitting you'd be wearing those trinkets, trash is only valuable to trash after all."

"Oh Solid stop," Nebra said, walking up next to him and laughing. "I think they're cute. They almost make her seem like a person!"

Noelle took a small breath, doing her best to stay calm. "Just two days of this, I can do it." She thought as her siblings continued, gripping the ring on her hand a little tighter.

"Enough," Nozel said, finally walking towards the group. Solid and Nebra moving aside for him. "You know why you are here until you leave you will do as we say. Understood?"

"Yes brother," Noelle said, nodding and looking away from all three.

"Speak only when spoken too," Nozel continued, getting Noelle to flinch. "At the ball, you will stay out on the balcony for the entire event. A failure like you has no place there outside of your blood."

Noelle nodded quietly, her lip quivering slightly as she did her best to stay strong and her hand gripping the ring on her finger tighter. Nozel looked down on her, the nod being enough confirmation for him that she understood. "Now," he continued, "head to your bedroom, we will call for you when you are needed."

Noelle nodded again, her siblings leaving for the moment, Nebra and Solid sending her looks that sent chills down her spine. She started walking through the villa again, coming to her old room. A small room, with fewer furnishings than she remembered, a single shelf, a small empty closet with its door hanging open and a bed that seemed too small for her now.

"I can do this," She whispered, closing her door and sitting down on the bed, opening and looking out the window.

Outside the Silva Family Villa, Asta was sitting in a tree. He spotted a window open, and Noelle leaning out of it. He grinned, knowing she was too far away to see him but waved anyway. He looked around, not seeing anyone and jumped the fence. He ran between shrubs and hedges as he got closer to the main building. Hiding behind a large plant as a pair of voices grew closer.

"Did you see her face?" Solid said, walking next to his sister. "I thought she was going to try defying us without her little mongrel there."

"It's refreshing to see she still knows her place." Nebra laughed, "just a little failure who will always do what her family tells her too!"

"I wonder when her magic will go out of control and drown him!" Solid laughed.

"A failure like that will just end up destroying all the fools who think she's worth something." Nebra chimed in, "Her window's open! Ha! I hope the brat can hear us."

Asta was doing everything he could to keep himself calm, his fists clenched in his hiding spot as Solid and Nebra kept talking. "don't do it," he thought. "don't make things worse for her right now."

"I wonder what tricks that dog used to get her in bed!" Solid cackled starting to walk away. "She's so stupid he probably just had to say "I won't be mean to you" to get her drooling!"

Nebra doubled over laughing, "or better yet 'You aren't a failure! You'll be invincible with practice!" imagine, that brat not being a failure!"

Asta somehow managed to bite his tongue through everything they were saying. Their voices were fading away after another minute. He wiped away tears from his eyes, before dashing the window he saw Noelle open. He sprinted up the wall and landed on the window sill.

Noelle had heard everything her siblings had said, everything was happening like she expected it too. She was laying face down on her bed as something started making noise on the wall outside, she looked up. Right as Asta appeared on her windowsill, a worried look on his face.

"Asta?" She said, rubbing her eyes as he hopped into the room.

"Figured you'd be lonely," he said sitting on the bed next to her.

"Thank you, Asta," Noelle said, sitting up and on the edge of the bed with him. "But, if you get found here don't you know what will happen?"

"It'll be fine!" Asta said, giving a thumbs up. "I won't get caught!" Both of them looking at the door as if expecting someone to open it, Asta diving onto the ground behind the bed just in case. They both paused, then started laughing quietly. Noelle walked over and closed the window as Asta stood up.

"You'll have to leave soon, Dorksta," Noelle said with a smile. "The balls tomorrow so after a while I'll have to get prepared in a few hours.

"How much do you have to prepare?" Asta said, "if it's a party you'll just wind up being the prettiest person there."

"A-Asta!" Noelle said, blushing heavily. "D-don't think compliments are going to get you in alone!"

"I know that!" he said, grabbing her hands. "I have to dance too right?"

Noelle laughed a little louder, starting to dance with him. They started slowly, getting into a rhythm with Noelle humming a song. Soon they started moving faster, their dance full of passion and laughter. They took a risk, and both started laughing as they stopped and sat back on Noelle's bed.

"How are you so good at dancing this quickly!" Noelle said, still laughing.

"Instinct!" Asta said, standing back up and doing a pose.

"Is that your answer on how to do everything?" she responded, sitting up and fixing her hair a bit.

"Yup!" he said happily smiling proudly. "I can do anything if I don't give up!"

"You really can Dorksta," she said, looking at him as he did various poses. Laughing some more as he slowly made his way to the window.

"I'll find a way in," he said, giving her a thumbs up as he opened the window, a ring clearly visible on his finger to Noelle. "See you later Noelle!" he jumped out the window and started sprinting off of the Villa's property.

Noelle stared out the window for a few minutes, seeing Asta disappear in the distance. Just in time as the door to her room opened, a servant informing her it was time to eat. Noelle nodded and followed, looking at the ring happily before she entered the dining hall. Her siblings all gathered before her as they ate, Noelle began taking the seat furthest away from them before Nozel spoke.

"You will sit here," He said, motioning at a chair across from all three of them. "We have matters to discuss regarding your, situation with that commoner." Solid and Nebra's sadistic grins growing larger as Noelle sat down.

"Show me your hand." Nozel said, calmly motioning at her hand, "You've been covering it since you arrived." Noelle swallowing and silently putting both of her hands on the table. Nozel leaning forward and examining the ring, his eyes darting between it and her. Solid and Nebra's eyes widening as they looked at the ring.

It happened in a moment, Nozel grabbed her arm and stood up, staring at the ring before grabbing it with his free hand. Noelle started to yell in protest as he held her until he spoke.

"What. Is this ring. Doing on your hand?" He asked, his voice creating a chill in the room with its slowness. "Answer me now."

Noelle, wincing at Nozel's grip managed to force out the words. "It's an engagement ring."

Nozels grip tightened on her arm, all three of her siblings staring at her with a mix of rage and confusion. Solid started to move before Nozel let go of Noelle and put his hand up to stop him.

"Leave this room, Both of you," Nozel commanded. Nebra and Solid looking confused before Nozels glare removed their hesitation. "What possessed you to say yes?" He asked Noelle when they left the room.

Noelle was quiet for a moment, looking between the ring and her finger. "He cares about me," she said, her voice full of both fear and confidence. "Ever since he met me he's never looked down on me. Unlike you. Even if I am royalty, I will happily throw that away to be with someone who does not see me as a failure!" her voice filling with confidence as she spoke, facing her oldest brother.

"He pushes me further than I thought I could go. Everyone in the Black Bulls does that, but he was the first. They all know my shame, but unlike you brother, they care. We laugh, we cry, we fight but we are more than a family than you, Solid or Nebra have ever been to me. He may not be nobility, he may not have magic, and he may not be well read. But he is already more important to me than you or your approval." she finished, her voice rising to a shout at the end, Nozel sitting back with his hands folded across his lap.

"Prove it to me," He said, his voice almost terrifyingly calm. "Prove to me how much this commoner has pushed you to improve. Right here and now, and I will not interfere with your marriage." He stayed seated as he let his mana flow through the room, Noelle flinching in response. "Show me, now."

Noelle took a deep breath before grabbing her wand and grimoire. Her hands were shaking as she gathered her magic, memories started coming back. Being hit, insulted, and terrified of the family she was supposed to love. Her magic began to flare as she pushed those memories aside, the family she made in the Black Bulls all cheering her on in her mind as she spoke the name of her spell.

"Water Creation Magic: Sea Dragons Roar," she said, as a huge sea dragon made of water forming around her, her mana matching, then surpassing that of her brothers. Nozel stared, his eyes growing wide before he nodded.

Nozel's mana dissipated as he started to walk towards Noelle, staring at her magic. The serpent was tracking his movements as Noelle stared at him. His mind raced as he approached. "Control, power. It's keeping its shape. She's improved." He thought.

"That's enough," He said, keeping his tone level. "As we discussed, you will attend the ball and remain on the balcony. Your engagement will not be mentioned in any fashion. Understood?"

"Yes, Brother," Noelle said, her spells form starting to dissipate, flooding the floor with water. both her and her brother's feet becoming soaked.

"Now get something to eat," Nozel said undisturbed by the water and motioning at the table. "After which you will go and have your gown for tomorrow evening fitted."

"Yes Brother," Noelle said, trying her best to hide her joy as walked to the table and began to eat. Nozel walking over to a door and summoning the other two siblings, who were surprised with the flood in the room. Nozel whispered something to them, Noelle seeing their eyes widen with disbelief. She ate in peace, before going off to be fitted for her gown.

The seamstress was incredibly happy to get Noelle dressed up; everything was picked out ahead of time. White gloves up that went up to her elbows, a deep blue gown with silver trimming on the hem. She was fitted, with a corset first, then everything else to go underneath the dress was put on. Noelle wincing as the corset pinched her with the rest of the dress on. The seamstress happily began working on the adjustments that needed to be made. The process took the rest of the day, Noelle only being freed when she was summoned for dinner.

Asta was uncomfortable, Vanessa had him strung up like a rag in the base's main hall in just his underwear. She was creating an outfit for him to wear to the ball. Finral shooting down any ideas she tried putting on Asta.

"Why can't I just wear my normal clothes?" Asta shouted, the tenth outfit being unmade by Vanessa's thread. The entire group shook their heads at him.

"Asta, Asta, Asta!" Finral sighed. "You're going to be getting into an event full of Royalty! You have to look the part!"

"Just stick him in a loincloth," Yami yelled from across the room, laughing at his own joke.

"Make sure he can kill people in something!" Luck said, jumping around Asta. "That way he can kill anyone who gets between him and Noelle!" Asta shouting in protest as Luck kept going. "Make him look like a demon!"

"Nah you gotta make him look manly!" Magna said, pushing Luck behind him. "Give him my outfit, and he can show those royals how real men dress!"

"Make him look like a busboy!" Charmy shouted, eating a pile of food. "No one can resist food!"

"Absolutely not!" Vanessa and Finral shouted, tuning them out as they focused on Asta.

"We need something fancy but still clearly Asta," Finral muttered.

"And everything else has been too much Asta," Vanessa muttered alongside him.

"I can hear you bastards!" Asta said, still held by Vanessa's thread magic. "Just make me look cool!"

"We're trying Asta," Vanessa said, taking a swig from a bottle of wine. "Maybe we're doing this all wrong?

"Maybe," Finral said, walking around Asta.

"Does this mean I can put my pants back on?" Asta said still standing awkwardly in the room.

"No," Both of them said, still examining him. Finral raising a hand to Vanessa.

"Let's start with an undershirt." He said to Vanessa, nodding and getting to work.

Hours passed, Asta put through at least thirty more ideas before everyone agreed on one. They all stared at it on him, Gauche reluctantly being forced to give Asta a mirror to look into. A full suit, with gold trim around the collar and cuffs of his jacket; The Black Bull logo visible on his left side. His pants matched his jacket in their colour, except the trim was silver instead of gold.

"I look so cool!" Asta said, flexing in the suit and doing a handstand. "Thanks, you guys! Noelle's going to love this!"

"Good," Yami said, "Now surpass your limits and get into that ball shrimp."

"Oh yeah, how are you going to get in?" everyone else asked.

"I hadn't thought of that!" Asta laughed.

The next evening came faster than anyone expected, Finral warped Asta near the royal realm. Before he could say anything Asta had run off ahead to find the ball. He sprinted through the streets, his intuition giving him an idea of where to go.

"If it's a big party it'll be pretty loud!" he thought as he ran through the streets. Staying somewhat hidden as he moved towards the castle, a few members of royalty moving in the same direction. He recognized a few faces, Leopold and Mimosa were dressed up and going in the same direction. They seemed to be looking around for something, Asta continued to move as quietly as he could. Until he felt something warm touch his head, his eyes rolled up to see a flaming lion paw touching his head.

"And what do you think you're doing here?" Mereoleona grinned, lifting Asta up to eye level. "All dressed up, trying to sneak in?"

"I'm not sneaking in!" Asta said, trying to struggle out of her grip. "I was just gonna walk in!"

Mereoleona burst out laughing, "It's royalty only kid, the only way you'd get in at all is if someone helped you."

"I can find a way in then!" Asta shouted, "Just watch me!"

"Gladly," She said, setting him down. "Chasing an intruder down will be more fun than this damn ball anyway."

"Chasing..." Asta said, realizing what was about to happen.

"Better get running lover boy. Ten," Mereoleona started saying, grabbing her own grimoire from beneath her robes. Asta sprinting away from her and climbing a building in a flash. Eventually getting far enough away to not hear the countdown.

Noelle was walking behind her family, all of them wearing a combination of dress robes and their Silver Eagle knight robes. Despite Nozels surprise support of her, she was still required to stay behind them and not talk to anyone. Other nobility spoke to the older siblings, and she could hear their mockery. She took a few deep breaths and walked as steadily as she could. Waving to Mimosa and Leopold, as she walked past them. Once they entered the palace, Noelle immediately was pulled away by Nozel towards the balcony.

"You will stay here for the evening," he said, Noelle nodding silently. "Do not cause trouble."

"Yes brother," Noelle said, staring out at the kingdom below her. The music behind her picking up as the ball began. "I never knew how beautiful the city looked at night." She whispered, staring out at the kingdom below her, the night lights from the common realm houses creating a view she had never seen before. Speeches began behind her, various members of royalty bragging about their accomplishments as knights or through business deals. She forcibly tuned them out, refocusing on the kingdom below, catching something out of the corner of her eye. Bursts of lights in the streets below, getting closer to the castle.

Asta was running faster than he thought he was able to run ever. Fireballs appearing from all around him, all narrow misses thanks to his ki sensing and his anti-magic. Mereoleona was hot on his tail, cackling as she continued her assault.

"Run lover boy run!" She yelled, grabbing her grimoire and launching more powerful spells. "If you can't survive this you'll never get to her!"

"You don't have to remind me!" Asta said, deflecting a few more fireballs away from him. Fire leaping out at him from more angles than he thought possible, Mereoleona closing the gap he had made from her countdown.

"Little bull," She said, drawing out every word as her face was illuminated only by her fire magic. "You've wandered too far away, and now the hunter is here." More fire appearing near Asta, pillars of it warping into lion paws that tried to grab Asta. He dodged and swung his swords, slowly being backed into a corner.

"Is that really all you have?" Mereoleona said, Asta quickly approaching a wall behind him. "Is this how far your resolve goes Loverboy? Is this going to be like the beach?"

"Hell no!" Asta said, rolling out of the way of another fire spell, grabbing the flat of his sword with his free hand. "I'm going to get to Noelle, and you can't stop me!" he shouted, transforming himself into his anti-magic form.

"Good, then prove it! Prove it here and now!" Mereoleona roared, as Asta started destroying her magic. "Mana zone: Calidius Brachium," She roared, a flaming fist starting to fly at Asta from behind. With him turning around faster than she expected and piercing through it, flying around to destroy and new spells she cast. "Not bad," she muttered, increasing the amount of magic she was throwing at Asta. The young knight barely able to keep up, his suit starting to get burned.

The duel continued for another minute, then two, Asta's movements starting to become sluggish as more spells started to get through his guard. Asta falling to the ground soon after taking a heavy hit and being thrown into a wall.

"That's all you have lover boy?" Mereoleona said, walking and standing over Asta.

"N-not even close!" Asta shouted, stumbling to his feet, his anti-magic transformation fading away. "Noelle's waiting for me, and you can't stop me!"

"Says the idiot who can't even stand up properly," Mereoleona responded, a flaming paw grabbing Asta by the head and holding him in front of her. The knight trying to move one of his swords to dispel the magic, which the Captain easily knocked aside. "Well, I've had my fun," she said, walking with Asta in tow.

"What?" Asta said, completely confused.

"A good workout always makes this royal obligation bullshit more tolerable," She continued, looking at the palace balcony for a few minutes.

"Now, I think it's your turn lover boy," she said, Asta not getting a chance to respond before Mereoleona launched him at full power towards the balcony.

Hey, thanks for reading! I’m MagicLottie and I specialize in writing fun, upbeat queer erotica and fanfiction! If you liked what you read, why not check out my patreon where you can vote on monthly stories and get access to everything one week early! https://www.patreon.com/MagicLottie

0