The Flower Shop
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For a short little while now, Asuka and I are waiting on Miyu to explain to us what she is doing slamming her fingers into a metal Frame and staring into a Blackboard.

 

Miyu - There! I found some!

Asuka - Miyu~... Can you tell us what you are doing…?

Miyu - Eh…? I thought I… Goodness…

 

The young Lady kneels in front of us and pats our heads.
Miyu - I’m sorry you two, really am. I was to absorbed in searching for a suitable Store, that I completely forgot to explain it to you.
- It’s fine. We’re not mad, just… a bit sad…
Asuka - It will pass~! | Indeed it will, Asuka. Indeed it will.

 

Miyu - This is a Laptop. It’s similar to my Phone, but I can’t really make calls from here. 

Asuka - Is this another Human creation~?
Miyu - It is. Sadly, this one is way more expensive than my Phone.
- To be expected. From you words, it seems like this, Laptop, is something every wants dearly.

Miyu - That’s true… Anyway… I found a few stores that are not being used. Shall we go take a look at them?

 

Asuka - Miyu, please tell your Mother about your Plan.

Miyu - I will on the way out. Drago?
- I will wait downstairs for you two. Please take your Time.

 

Down the Stairs, past the Parents’ Floor and into the Kitchen. I find Akano drinking her Coffee, presumably.

- Good Morning, Akano.

Akano - Greetings, Drago. How did you three sleep?

- Excellent. Plenty of Space up there. 

Akano - Glad to hear it. Do you guys have some Plans for Today?
- We do… Miyu wants to tell you about them.

 

Akano - I see. I hope it’s not to packed…

 

Happily stepping down in a Shirt and Skirt, Miyu arrives with Asuka close behind her.

Miyu - Morning, Mama!
Akano - Morning, Miyu. You look charming in that. Wait… is that the new Skirt I got you recently?
Miyu - It is! How does it fit?

Akano - Superbly! 

 

Asuka - Miyu~...
Miyu - Sorry… I drifted off the Plan. Mama?

 

Akano - Yes?
Miyu - Me and the Dragons want to go into Town. I found a few Shops that suit my need.

Akano - Your Flower Business?

Miyu - Yes. Will you let us?

Akano - Ahaha~! You’re too nice sometimes, Miyu dear. Of course you can. But one thing… | A sinister Aura grows around the Mother.

 

Miyu - We’ll be back before Lunch! Promised! | Miyu noticed as well.

Akano - Okay~! Have fun!
Miyu - Bye!

 

Didn’t Akano… Miyu!

The Mother comes rushing to the Front entrance, a paper flies in her Hand.

 

Akano - Please, could you stop by a shop that has all these? We really need them.
Miyu - Sure. It’s not too long…
Akano - Thank you, Miyu. Have fun now, you three.
Miyu - We will! 

 

- Shall I fly you there, Miss? We could also visit the Shops you desire to see.
Miyu ~ Good Idea. | Without hesitation or fear of being seen by others, Miyu mounts Asuka.

 

Miyu ~ Sorry Drago… I don’t want to hurt your back more than I did.
- Ahaha! Don’t worry about me, my back is perfectly fine.

Asuka - Miyu! Lead the way!

 

Pointing in the desired direction, the flight path is explained to Asuka.
Asuka - Okay! Got it! | Slowly I follow them above the Town.

 

Miyu ~ Slow down, please. That’s one of the two.

She points at a small, but relatively new-looking Building. It looks like it attracts Miyu’s interest.
- Is it to your liking?
Miyu ~ In some ways… Asuka, go down the Street please.
Asukay - ‘Kay.

 

Gently hovering down the slowly-filing Street, Miyu softly tells Asuka to stop.
Miyu ~ This is the last one I found. Today at least.

- It looks better than the last one. It’s a large Building with plenty of Windows for display.
Miyu ~ It is… Though… The price is almost triple of the last one.

 

- Miss, I could twist reality and make you the certified Owner of any of these Shops. Granted, they’re not already owned.
Miyu ~ Really?!

- Indeed. Please choose wisely. 

 

Asuka - Nii-sama~! You’re really the Best!

- Now, now, Asuka. Let’s find our young Miss a Shop she wants.

Miyu ~ I’ve already decided. 

- We can still view oth---What?!

 

Miyu ~ I’ve chosen, Drago. Asuka, can you fly me to there, please?
Asuka - On it.

 

Following the Ladies, we arrive at a small Hilltop outside of Town. Behind the Shop resting on the Hill, the Mountain where our Home is rages its size.

- Miss, is this it?
Miyu ~ I love the location of this one. It’s far from Cars and foot traffic, Flowers will grow better here.
- Good point.
Miyu ~ Asuka, what do you think?

 

Asuka - It’s really nice, I already can see the Flowers blooming happily around the Shop.
Miyu ~ Drago, please.

- As you wish, Miyu.

 

Scraping a few Scales of my sides, I throw them at the Shop. Immediately it transform…

 

The shattered Concrete, the broken down Fences around the Shop, the covered Pond near it breathes Life again as its Fish stretch out.

Miyu ~ Drago! It’s so beautiful!

Asuka - It is! Onii-chan look! Look!

- I see it. It’s really beautiful. Shall we enter it briefly? | Miyu taps Asuka’s back. My Sister boosts of towards the Shop.

Landing outside the Fence. I check around for any abnormalities.

 

The Fence is clean and… rattle - rattle. Sturdy on top of that. I’ll join the Ladies inside.

 

The Insides, are splendid. Spacious, clean and inspiring. The Flowers will love it here.

- Miyu did you see the Pond outside?

Miyu - I did. I just want to check the backside here. 

 

Backside, I assume Miyu will use this as Storage for Flowers. Thanks to the Glass Roof, the Flowers can get their share of Sunshine each day, even thought they’re inside.

Asuka - Miyu, look! Backdoor!

Miyu - Wow! It leads to the Pond!

- Let’s check it out. | Before I could move a limb. The Ladies already were outside.

 

As soon as Miyu and Asuka approach the Pond, the Fishes start jumping around. Flapping mid-air, as if greeting the Ladies.

Miyu - Drago~... You’re really the best. Thank you so much.
- No need to. 

Miyu - Asuka~, you did great too. Even better than your Nii-san.
- Eh!? | Laughter fills the surroundings. The Fishes spring up even more, as if celebrating their new Home.

Miyu - Calm down you all. There’s a lot of work a head of us. You’ll help too, okay?

- Miyu, do you really think they… | Goodness. Did I summon Magical Fishes?

Asuka - They seem happy to help.
Miyu - Do they require food, Drago?
- Eh… most likely. I didn’t think I’d summon Magical Fishes…
Miyu - Can you summon some Fish food?

- One moment. | A scale thrown on the Ground, a pack of Fish food appears.

 

Asuka - Onii-sama, you’re truly amazing!
- Everything for my two Ladies.
Miyu - That’s sweet of you, Drago. I’ll get you some Chicken for being a good Boy. | Chicken?! Good Boy?! I’ve landed in Paradies~!

 

Now… back to the Shop.

 

- Anything else you want here, Miyu?
Miyu - Eh… We’ll collect flowers this weekend. Ah! Interiors!

Asuka - Can I help, Miyu~?
Miyu - Of course! Two Girls are better than one! Also, it’s fun! | Happy to see them this close. I feel like, I’ve said that before. Oh well…

 

Inside the Shop, Miyu stands in a specific location.
- Do you want something here?
Miyu - Asuka, where do you want the Counter?

Asuka - I was thinking… Here…. Or where you are standing right now.
Miyu - I have the exact same thoughts!
Asuka - Hehe… Good to hear. Onii-sama. Please place a Counter where Miyu is standing. | Scale onto the Ground and there goes the Counter, with a nice Chair.

 

Miyu immediately tests everything out. Chair looks to hold together. It’s a taller to compensate for the Counter’s height.

Asuka - Miyu, we still need to get some stands for Flowers.
Miyu - Oh yeah! Can you pick there spots please?

Asuka - I will~! Nii-sama~... please come over here.
- Yes, Asuka?

 

With her Tail, gentle taps hit the Ground. Three Stands, so three Scales into Asuka’s possession.

Sharing a gaze at each other, she throws them onto the Ground. The Stands materialise seemingly out of thing air.

 

- Anything else?
Miyu - Last thing, Cash Register.
- Here, Miyu. You can put this one. | I hand her one of my Scales. 

Miyu - Thanks, Drago, Asuka. For everything.

- We’re happy we can spend time together and help you.

Asuka - Yes! Go on, Miyu. Try it.

 

Gently placing it onto the Counter, a Cash Register of Miyu’s imagination appears.

 

Miyu - That’s everything. Thanks a bunch, you two. I’m really grateful.

Asuka - We’re happy we can help.

 

- Miyu, what Time is it?
Miyu - We still have Time until my Mother even starts making Lunch.

Asuka - I’m really curious what she makes today…
- Same goes for me. 

Miyu - We’ll find out. Shall we go Home and relax a bit? Tomorrow we’ll start collecting Flowers.

Asuka - When do we open?

 

Miyu - Hopefully on Monday. But… it can vary, I still want to plan a bit. You two obviously will be part of the process.
Asuka - Yay! We can help Miyu~! | Joyfully jumping around, wagging your Tail. That’s my dear litte Sister.


Miyu - Let’s go to the Pond, I want to speak to the Fishes again. | I still can’t believe I summoned Magical Fishes. Or perhaps… Miyu’s Wishes or Imagination affected it?

 

At the Pond, the Fishes surface as soon as they spot Miyu.
Miyu - Hello~. We’ll be going Home for Today. But don’t fret! We’ll be back almost every Day. | The Fishes jump around and play, grateful for Miyu’s dedication to them. 

Asuka - Don’t forget to feed them once more. 

Miyu - Here. Please don’t eat everything now! Leave some until Tomorrow! | The Fishes jump even higher, almost as high as Miyu.

 

Putting the Fish food inside the Backroom of the Shop. Miyu mounts Asuka happily, together we leave the Shop and head Home.

 

Arriving at Home, Akano seems to be cooking. The fresh smell of Food fills our nostrils. 

 

As we land, Miyu heads inside. Asuka and I take a comfortable position, waiting for Miyu to return.

Miyu - Back! Let’s jump… in~!

Overjoyed, Miyu leaps forwards into the Pool. 

 

Splash!

 

Water flies in every direction. Asuka and I slowly slide into the Water, the coolness of it covers our Scales. 

Miyu - Let’s have fun!

Asuka - Dragon Boat? | My Sister looks at me, then at Miyu.

- Dragon Boat.

Miyu & Asuka - Dragon Boat~!

0