Early Morning Dedication
20 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Footsteps bring me out of my Sleep, Akano is tending to Miyu’s chaotic sleeping Pose. The young Lady’s Blanket hangs from her Bed, her Pillow is on her Stomach.
Her Sleep must be really deep. Sleep further, Miyu. Neither the Sun is awake.

 

Akano - Drago~. Are you awake?
- Y-Yeah…
Akano - I need your help with something. Meet me downstairs.

- Alright…
In my half-asleep state, I struggle to walk in a straight line and hit the Walls quite often. As I’m drunk.

 

Down the Stairs, I pass by the Parent’s Floor. Not one move, Haru must still be asleep.

 

Onto the ground Floor, Akano is humming in the Kitchen. Slowly and carefully I step towards her.
Akano - Slept well, Drago?
- Yes… Still a bit sleepy. Hopefully it washes away.
Akano - It will surely. 

 

Her Words earlier make me curious, but also worried. 

 

The Mother takes a Seat at the Table and looks at me.
Akano - So… I found a few Flower Seeds that I didn’t know I still had. | Goodness… Did you really have to keep upping the tension…?

- I see. What about them?

Akano - Well of course I want you three to have them.
- Thank you, Akano.
Akano - That’s my Duty~...!

As we sit here and smile at each other, two Pairs of Footsteps come down the Stairs.
Miyu - Mama~...
Akano - Morning Miyu, Asuka. | My Sister is… in the same State as Miyu.
Asuka - Onii… shama.... | She might be in a worse State then Miyu.

 

Akano - Dear~... Miyu, come sit down with us. Asuka there’s a cosy place for you there. | The Mother points at the Spot beside me. My Sisters quickly takes Ownership of it.

 

Miyu takes a large sip of her warm Coffee.
Asuka - Onii-sama… You’re so warm… Comfy~... | My Tail forms a border around her, hopefully this gives her more safety to sleep.
Miyu - Drago, you’re a great Brother. | Miyu seems to have completely woken up.
- Thanks, Miyu. 

 

Looking at Asuka, sleeping tight, Head facing my way. Gently I put mine beside hers and close my Eyes.
Miyu - Drago, don’t sleep. We’ll go soon.
- I won’t. | My Eyes open softly, looking at my Sister sleep. As if we’ve gone back in Time to our Childhood, sleeping in the same Bed. 

It was her Bed I slept in, she insisted on it. I loved every single Moment of it. My dear little Sister…

 

Miyu - Drago, I’ll pack up and then we go, okay?
- Take your Time.
Miyu - I will. Mama, what about Breafast and Lunch?
Akano - If you’re in your Shop that far into the Day, why not make your own?

Miyu - We don’t have a Kitchen.

 

- We can make one appear. Even enlargen the Shop a bit with it.
Akano - There you have it. Fantastic!
Miyu - I’ll grab some to buy Ingredients.
Akano - Miyu, don’t forget about them. Dragons don’t eat everything we eat. | Miyu shoots a terrified look our Way. 

 

Miyu - I will take some Ingredients from Home then.
Akano - Alright. I’ll pack you somethings. How to prepare them… it’s your decision.
Miyu - Thanks, Mama.
Akano - Now go up and change. You’ll work soon! | Miyu rushes upstairs.

 

Even if the Sun is still hiding, the Streetlights are still on. Miyu is willing to work for her Dreams. Maybe… she’s working for something else entirely?
Hopefully she shares it with us sooner, rather than later.

 

Asuka - Nii-sama… Are you there?
- Yeah… What happened?
Asuka - You spaced out. I was poking you a few times.
- Sorry, Asuka. I was just thinking.
Asuka - Must be important if my Nii-sama is spacing out for it.

- Just worries… About things that will… resolve themselves.

 

Miyu returns with a Backpack.
Akano - Alright, so… I’ll explain it briefly, Miyu.
Miyu - Let me hear it, please.
Akano - First, you have these two… Fry them briefly then…

What if Miyu is working just for the sake of us? Asuka and I don’t want that… What if Miyu’s doing it for her Family… Which wouldn’t be entirely Wrong but still.

 

I really hope she works for herself not for others, even if those others are her Family.

 

Akano - Miyu, got it?
Miyu - Yep. Fry this a little, put these over it and slice a bit of this.
Akano - Here. I put Coffee in this Thermos Can, drink it with responsibility.
Miyu - We will. Thanks Mama.
Akano - Of ya go, now! Hop hop!

Rushing out the Backdoor, Miyu puts on her Hoodie.
Miyu - Much better…
- Miyu…

 

Miyu - Drago?
- Why… Who do you work for?

Miyu - Eh…? Oh! Well… For us of course.
- Are you sure…?

 

Asuka - Onii-sama…

Miyu - I do want to go to University, thanks to you mainly. Asuka showed me how many things I can do with my Time until then.
- I see…
Asuka - Onii-sama… Are you still worried?
- A little… I just… don’t want Miyu’s Dreams to be crushes for nothing. If she works than it should be for her own Dreams only.

 

Miyu - Drago… You’re worried about that…?
- I was… Still am a little.
Miyu - Come here~... | She welcomes me with her arms. Miyu waves at Asuka as well.

 

Miyu - Thanks to you two, I see Life for what it really is. What I can do with it and how much it brings me joy to spend it with you.
- Miyu…

Asuka - Aww~! We love you too Miyu~...!

 

Bonk… Bonk… Bonk!

 

- Eh… Asuka…
Asuka - Onii-sama?
- Your Tail is…
Miyu - Ahahaha~! Asuka is bonking Drago out of Joy!

 

- I would the same bu-Bonk!

Miyu - Drago, are you okay?
- I attempt to be o-Bonk!

 

This doesn’t hurt or worse, annoy me. It brings joy to my Worries, making them irrelevant and seizing their existence.

 

Miyu - Drago, ready?
- Lead the way. Ladies.

Miyu - Asuka?
Asuka - Yes?

Miyu - Let’s go.
With a massive boost of the Ground, Asuka dashes towards the Shop. With me… lacking behind… both in speed and agility.
Gotta loose some weight one day… I think that’s the solution…?

 

 Catching up the Ladies, we land beside the Pond. The Fishes are happy to see Miyu again.
Miyu - Yeah I know. You all need Food. Guys, please check on the Flowers. Asuka, can you collect them?
Asuka - Yup~!

This Shop, is the safest Place in these open Fields. Apparitions can’t even approach our Shop, it’s made purely from Magic.
Because we always return to it on a regular basis, the Magic doesn’t dwindle.

 

Asuka collects Flowers, Miyu feeds the Fishes and I… stand and observe the Sun rise proudly above the Mountain.
Miyu - Let’s eat a bit then start our Day.
Asuka - Yay! Food!
- Good Idea, Miyu.

 

As the Ladies head inside, I check on the Parcels where the Flowers grow each Day.
Each of them needs their very own Parcel.
Looks good… Time to head inside.

 

Asuka - What is that Miyu?
Miyu - Eh… Seeds? | Akano probably packed with the Food.
- Your Mother found some old Seeds, she wants you to have some of them.
Miyu - I see… Let’s go plant them.

 

Outside once more, Miyu walks to the Pond.
Miyu - Judging by the Image on the Pack… They’d look good beside the Pond right?
- Agreed.
Asuka - Yep! 

 

Miyu - Fishes, what do you all think? | Peeking their Heads out, the Fishes begin to nod happily.
Miyu - Then it’s settled. Drago, can you make a few small Holes?
- Which side? | Miyu points at the Opposite side of the Pond from where she stands. Towards the massive Forest.

 

With my Claws I poke quite a few Holes, before signalling Miyu over.
Miyu - Thanks, Drago. | Miyu gently places the Seeds inside the Holes and covers them up.

Asuka - Here, Miyu. | My Sister brought Miyu a Watering Can.
Miyu - Thanks, Asuka. | She gently pours a few drops on each Seed. 

- Shall we enlargen the Shop?
Miyu - Let’s do it.

 

Miyu steps closer to the Shop and stares at it.
Asuka - Any particular way you want it to be expanded?


Miyu - Let’s go with… A larger interior, with a bigger Counter and small, but comfy Chair for me.
Asuka - Good Choices!
Miyu - Drago, please. | Three Scales from my Body, I throw them at the Shop.

 

The Ladies rush inside to see the Additions. Joining them, I see the added Shelves, the Counter and Miyu’s Chair.
Miyu - Now I got a Backrest! Yay~...!

Asuka - Look at the Shelves! So many Flowers can fit on them!

 

Admittedly, these are short Shelves, their height is just enough to reach the bottom row without kneeling or bending over.

- Happy you two like it. 

 

Miyu - Asuka, can you spawn a Item for me, please?
Asuka - Of course, what is it?
Miyu - Hold on… | Miyu types away on her Phone.

Miyu - Drago, can you put one of these here. | Her Phone shows me a weird rectangular thing… with multiple Holes in it.
- Let’s see…

 

Miyu - Asuka, could you spawn this in? | That weird thing she showed me is on the Wall underneath the Counter.
Asuka - Let me try…

- You can do it, Asuka. I believe in you.

 

With small struggles, a large white Plate appears. With… black circles on it?

- Miyu… is this?
Miyu - It’s an electric Stove. I think that’s what it’s called…
Asuka - How do we make Food with it?

 

Miyu - Ah! I forgot… Asuka… this too, please. | A Skillet appears beside, Miyu.
Asuka - Is that what you wanted…?
Miyu - It is! Thank you two sooo much!

Asuka - Yay! Miyu is happy! | So are we.

 

Miyu - I’ll start with the Food. Can you two arrange the Flowers on the Shelves, please?
Asuka - On it! | Happy little Dragon.

My little Sister and I grab all the Flowers and start arranging them.

 

Asuka - Onii-sama, can you bring me more, please?
- On the way.
The last Flowers Asuka had go onto the Shelves as I bring in the last of Today’s Flower Harvest.

 

As we finish the Flower arrangement, the Food seizes to sizzle.
Miyu - Food’s done!
Asuka - Coming!

- Miyu… what do we eat it off of?

Miyu - Mama did pack in two nice Bowls and a Plate with Fork and Spoon. | Thanks, Akano.

 

Miyu - I’ll wash them outside and dry them with a Tissue. Shall we eat?
Asuka - Yes! Please~!
Happily, Miyu serves us the Bowls with fried Sausage and two Omelletes each.

 

Miyu - Is it enough?
Asuka - Plenty! Thank you, Miyu!

- Indeed. Thank you.
Miyu - No need for that. Enjoy!

 

Following the Meal, Miyu washed the Bowls, Plate and Utensils and placed them back in her Backpack.
Asuka - Won’t we leave them here?
Miyu - We don’t have a way to clean them thoroughly. Besides, I need to bring Food from Home because we don’t have a fridge to put it in. 

 

Turning the sign on the front Door, we laze around the Shop. Waiting for the first Custom--Eh?!

 

Miyu - Just like Magic. Hehehe…
- How did they…
Miyu - Magic, Drago. Magic.

 

Asuka - We must be quite Popular around Town.
Miyu - Surely we are. But, Drago.
- Yeah?
Miyu - We get Customers on point because we always open at the same Time. Well, almost.
- I see… | Miyu… giving it her all each Day.

 

Miyu - Thank you, Drago, Asuka. For staying with me.
Asuka - Don’t mention it.
- I agree to what my Sister said.
Miyu - In that case… Let’s work hard today!

Asuka - Let’s give it our all!

- Cheerful Ladies, you two are. | They smile at me warmly. I will give it my all today as well.

0