Reassuring Bath
32 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With the Shop closed for the upcoming Winter, Miyu mentioned Plans for decorating the House in the appropriate Theme.

 

The young Lady woke us a little while ago, now we are waiting for her return from the Kitchen. 

Asuka - Ne… Onii-sama. What do you think Miyu meant with Hunting?

- Did she?
Asuka - Yeah… She briefly said something about going around Town and Hunting.
- I’m confident she didn’t mean it that way. What would she hunt? Decorations?

 

Miyu - I’m back!
Asuka - Welcome back Miyu, what exactly did you mean by Hunting? | The young Lady takes a comfy rest in her Chair.
Miyu - Some Shops put a very high discount on Christams Decorations. That will make said Decorations disappear very fast.

 

So that’s what she meant…
- Isn’t it too early for that?
Miyu - Yes and no. the Mentioned discounts will slowly start from here on out. We’ll see what we buy later, first we need to wait for the Discounts to properly start.

 

Asuka - What do we do until then?
Miyu - I’m not good at lazing around all day. So-- Miyu~!

Akano - Miyu, dear. | Akano steps in.
Miyu - Mama?
Akano - Could you go to the local Shop and buy a few things. Your Father is very bad at picking these Things.
Miyu - Sure. It’s still raining, right?
Akano - Yes, it doesn’t look like it will stop anytime soon.

 

Miyu is quick to jump into her Raincoat and Boots. Asuka and I get ready as well. 

 

Akano - On the Kitchen Counter there is a List with the Things you need to buy.
Miyu - Okay. Is it long?
Akano - Not really. Your Father’s ability to choose those Items is very bad.

 

We follow the young Lady and her Mother downstairs where the Father stares into his Phones screen.
Miyu - Papa, what are you doing? | He puts his Phone aside and looks happily at Miyu.
Haru - I was looking at the Discounts on Decorations. You know about it.
Miyu - I do. We talked about it as well. 

 

Akano hands Miyu a large cloth Bag and a List the Size of one of my Claws. Not too long. But still…
Miyu - Okay. We’re off. 

 

With happy Steps, Miyu heads for the Door, putting her Raincoat’s Hood on and stepping into the… mild Rain.
The Rain makes a nice tapping sound on Miyu’s Raincoat.
Closing the Door, the atmosphere the Town radiates is not a good one.

Asuka - It feels… Abandoned, lost…
Miyu - I know… Let’s move on.
- We’re close by, Miyu.
Miyu - Yup~!

 

The Mother said local, is there a new Shop in this Town?

 

Miyu is already typing on her Device, with small Rain drops hitting it.
Asuka - Is there a new Shop? | Wait… She has no Money!

Miyu - By the looks of it, there is. The reviews are excellent online. 

- Miyu… do you have Money for any of these Items?

 

Miyu - In my Pocket. Mama gave it to me.
Asuka - A Mother never forgets about anything when it comes to her Child, Onii-sama.
- Y-Yeah…
Miyu - Also… What are those things? | The young Lady points at a nearby Tree.

 

- Apparitions, don’t look at them.
Miyu - In Rain!?
- Calm down. No need to panic, Miyu.
Miyu - I’m very calm, especially with you two.
Asuka - That’s sweet of you, but… Are they hiding?

 

They look exhausted… tired… Did they battle someone?

- Someone of them look injured, they’re resting as if they had a fight.
Miyu - Are there other Spirits in Town?
Asuka - Not that I see any… If they’re Dragons, then they’re very bad ones.

 

Miyu - Eh?
- We Dragons, we kill Apparitions without a second thought. No matter the circumstances. But… this seems… as if they ran away from a fight. Dragons would give Chase.

 

Asuka - Now that you say it… They look really wounded. 

 

Miyu keeps walking ahead, sometimes taking a peak at the Apparitions.
- Don’t be afraid, Miyu. Nothing will happen to you.
Miyu - I know. I’m just curious what happened to them.
Asuka - Same here. We might have another Spirit in Town. | Hopefully it’s not an Enemy Spirit…

 

Passing House after House, we see a faint Light from the Store. 

 

- Fog?
Asuka - Yep.
Miyu - Let’s hope it doesn’t thicken.

 

The young Lady heads into the Shop. Empty as it is, the only Staff member present is the Cashier by the looks of it.
Miyu ~ Let’s begin. First things… Meat. | Hmm… Chicken maybe.

We follow her as she searches for the Freezers. As she stops, we stop.
Asuka - Found it?
Miyu ~ This is it. The List is mainly Meat… Think we’ll be done soon here. 

 

Asuka - That’s a lot of Meat…
Miyu ~ I know, quite the variety to choose from. Though we only need select few of these…

Miyu grabs Meat after Meat, putting it inside her Basket. 

 

- Is it getting heavy, Miyu?
Miyu ~ No, don’t worry about it. Everything is fine. 

- I do worry… you know?

Miyu ~ That’s sweet of you, but really don’t worry.

 

Asuka - Onii-sama, Miyu is a big Girl now. She can handle a Basket.
- It’s not that but…
Asuka - Onii-sama~...!
- Alright. I’ll stop worrying…

 

Asuka - Onii-sama. Are those the same…
- What?
Asuka - Look outside… | Through the Glass Doors, the same Apparitions move up towards the left. To the other side of Town…? 

 

- Are they interested in the Shrine?
Asuka - They can’t get near it. It’s a scared Place.
- I know… but they can still harm it…

Asuka - Remember how the Shrine is enclosed? It has a Gate, Tall Walls and other Measures to protect it.
- Yeah… Now I remember.... Also, they don’t look Wounded by a fight… 

 

Asuka - Did the Sun burn them?

- Looks like it. If a Spirit had fought them, they’d be in much rougher Shape. 

Asuka - Whatever it was… It wasn’t a Spirit that hurt them.
- True.

 

- That’s a few Worries solved… Thank Goodness and you, Sister.
Asuka - That’s my Job.
Miyu ~ Guys, let’s get the last few things. 

Asuka - Right behind you, Miyu.

We are close to the Entrance to the Shop. The Cashier… He’s typing away on his Phone. Not minding us at all

 

Miyu ~ Mama… You didn’t write what Beans we need…
Asuka - Can you call her?
Miyu ~ Good Idea, thanks, Asuka.
Asuka - Hehehe…

 

Miyu - What Beans do we need?

Miyu - Got it. Thanks, be Home soon.

Miyu ~ We need none. She just wrote it on the List by accident. Let’s go then.

 

The young Lady places her Basket onto the Counter. He starts to scan the Items.

 

Cashier - Please look here. | He points at another small Screen that shows the Price.
Miyu - Can I have the receipt, please? | Miyu hands the Cashier the Money.
Cashier - Sure thing. | He rips it off the Register and hands it to Miyu.

 

Miyu - Since when is the Shop here?
Cashier - It finished sometime during August, don’t know for sure what Day. These are my last Shifts here.
Miyu - I see. Thanks, have a good Day.
Cashier - You too, Miss.

 

Happy with our Shopping, we head Home. Asuka is hovering happily above Miyu.
Miyu ~ Asuka, you’re happy today.
Asuka - I am~! Because we can take a Bath after we can get Home!

- We sure can. 

 

Miyu ~ Let’s hope we got everything that Mama wanted. I’m not certain about some Items we got...
Asuka - We can always come back. No need to stress over the little Things.

Miyu - You’re right. I can’t wait for the Bath now...

Asuka - Hehehe…

 

The Ladies start chatting about Things my Mind can’t even comprehend. Though, once more, I’m extremely happy to see them get along this well.

Miyu ~ We’re Home. Finally!
- How… We just…
Asuka - Magic of Fun, Onii-sama.
- If it is this effective, it’s Magic to be afraid of.
Asuka - Not really, you can’t just summon it like any Spell. It happens when the Atmoshpere is pleasant and filled with Joy.

- Well spoken, Asuka. 

 

Miyu opens the Door and we quickly get inside. Water drips of our Bodies, Miyu’s Coat is soaked completely.
Akano - Ara… Did it start raining heavily?
Miyu - No, we just walked a little slower. That’s all.

 

Akano - Sorry about the Beans, Miyu. I probably spaced out.
Miyu - No big Deal, can we take a Bath?
Akano - Of course. Put your Coat up and leave your Boots here. You can take care of the Rest, I will make Lunch now. Thanks a lot, Dear. You two as well. 

 

Asuka - Don’t mention it.
- We did what we love to do. Spend time with Miyu.
Akano - You have two very sweet Dragons.
Miyu - I know, they’re the best. Mama can I get two Towels first.

 

The Mother points at the small Counter to the left of us. Multiple Towels rest on it.

Miyu - Always prepared. Asuka, land please. | Miyu starts drying off my Sister.
Asuka - I can dry us with Magic.
Miyu - Don’t use it for this little. Save it. It’s precious.
Asuka - It is~. 

 

- What are we going to do for the rest of the Day?
Miyu - Cuddle up and eat Snacks.
Asuka - Snacks!?

- I do love Cuddling. | Especially when I’m the Pillow. Hehehe…

 

Akano returns to ther Kingdom, Haru is helping her. To the best of his Abilities…
Miyu - Let’s go, Guys.

Following her into our Room, she takes the small Hill of Clothes and Fresh ones from her Drawer.

 

Into the Bathroom, I watch as the Tub fills up. It’s a calming activity. Takes your Mind of things…
Especially the situation in the Spirit World. 

 

The young Lady takes a place in the Tub, joined quickly but tenderly by Asuka. The Water rises. The Tub is almost filled.

Miyu - Guys, does the Spirit World sell Decorations?

Asuka - It does. We inspire our Wares from our Humans Culture. Meaning there will be Decorations that come from various Parts of the World. 

Miyu - It that case, can we visit soon?

Asuka - Onii-sama?

 

- Sure can. It can save us Time and Money.
Miyu - It can indeed. We also don’t neeed to stress over when the Discounts in this World start. It sure is a Pain in the rear… Drago, switch of the Water please. | My Tail obeys her Words.

Miyu - Thanks. Slide in.
- Is there enough space in there…?
Miyu - It isn’t your first Bath in this House. It’s fine. 

 

Sliding in with the Ladies, the Water rises by little. Miyu was right.

 

Asuka and I have our Heads arond Miyu’s. Our Bodies give her comfort and warmth. Even if the Water already does so.
Miyu - I love baths with you two. I wish… The Times would be different.
Asuka - Why?

 

Miyu - I few Years ago, I’d have no worries except taking the final Exams in my Highschool. But… I am so happy to have you two.
Asuka - Miyu~...
- Miyu please don’t hold it in. We’re here for you.

 

Miyu - I know… Problem is that… I don’t want to go deeper into that Fear.
Asuka - We won’t leave you. For nothing. Perhaps… A Tea in Bed would be nice.
- Excellent Idea, Sister. Cuddled up to Miyu… Ahh~....

 

Miyu - Ahaha… Drago, you sound like you found Paradise.
- I did. Right here and now. Nothing beats this. 

Miyu - Thanks… I can now… Enjoy this Time. 

 

Asuka - Miyu, you still have to work for the Future. And, we still have things to do ourselves. We want you to be with us.
Miyu - I will be with you. Because you are with me. Together we will go into the Future.

 

This Water is super warm… so lovely…

 

Miyu - Let’s enjoy the Water. Then we can move to cuddle Time.
Asuka - Yay!

 

....

 

Drying us and herself off, Miyu changes into her Clothes and puts her dirty Clothes into a large Basket.

Miyu - You two go to our Room, I’ll bring the Snacks.
Asuka - ‘Kay!

 

Haste in our Steps, we aim for her Bed and form a Circle on it with our Bodies.
Asuka - Think she understood what I said?
- Yup. She’s not alone, never. Her Fears come from moving too fast in Life. Wanting to do too much at a Time.

Asuka - It’s not her Fault, Life is at Work here. When she gives it her all, she can move too fast.

 

- Even after she has enough Money and move to University, I hope she stays the same Miyu as she is now. Kind, Thoughtful and Adorable.
Asuka - I do too. I really do.

 

Miyu - I brought Snacks!  | Our Tails start to wag happily.

The young Lady puts the Bowls of Snacks onto her Nighstand and jumps into Bed. On the Spot we made for her.

 

Asuka pulls the Blanket over her.
Miyu - Thanks. And now… Here… Mama said we shouldn’t eat too much. | That’d be bad…
- We will limits ourselves. So that we have Snacks for later as well.

Asuka - Good Idea.

 

Miyu brought three Bowls of the same Snacks. One for each of us. 

Asuka - Thanks, Miyu.
- Thank you.
Miyu - Don’t forget about Lunch. Mama would be mad at us.

Asuka - There is always space for Akano’s Cooking~...!
- Couldn’t say it better, Asuka. 

 

Miyu starts to pat our Heads as we enjoy the Snacks. We smile warmly, resting our Heads on her.

0