Magical Tea
22 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hours ago… I heard Miyu struggle to fall asleep. Immediately I slithered into her Bed and acted as a Body Pillow.
Asuka was quick to join as well, taking my Place as Miyu’s Pillow. Understandable, she is the Fluffier one of us.

 

Soon as the Sun hit the Floor in the Room, Miyu woke up and so did we. 

 

Through Breakfast and Lunch, we relax in Miyu’s Room during the early Afternoon. 

Miyu - Should I have left you two to sleep further?
Asuka - It was nice of you to wake us.
- Indeed. 

 

Miyu - Any Ideas for what we’re going to do?
Asuka - We could take a Walk, perhaps then we’d get a few Ideas.
Miyu - Alright, let’s go.
The young Lady spring from her Bed and starts putting on her Aututmn Outfit.

 

The only skill revealed is her Back, Asuka doesn’t jump me to cover my Eyes. That’s good.

 

Through the Clouds outside, the Sun bursts through, shining through the small Window of the Room.
Miyu - Sun’s up again. Great! | She rushes downstairs, Asuka is the next while I hang behind wondering if the Parents know about our Walk. 

 

To my surprise, they are taking a nap in the Living Room.

The Spacious Couches allow them to stretch comfortably without having their Feet hang off the Edge.
Miyu - Mama, Papa?
Akano - Hmm…? What is it Miyu? Going outside?
Miyu - For a Walk. We’ll be back soon.
Akano - Okay~... Take care.
Miyu - We will.

 

The Parent’s Couch is U-shaped, the Mother has one side to herself while the Father has his own, opposite of his Wife.

Out the Door, Miyu locks it and we start heading towards the opposite end of Town.
Asuka - Miyu, should we watch a Movie?
Miyu ~ We could, but I don’t know any…
Asuka - Then…

 

- What would you have done in your free Time in the Apartment?
Miyu ~ Played on my Phone, but I can’t just ignore you two all Day.
Asuka - Correct. That’s nice of you.

 

Miyu ~ First… We could make this Walk a Routine.
Asuka - Let’s!
Miyu really seems lost without the Flowershop. Where we’d spend most of our Time. But she understands the Basics of Business. As far as my Point of View goes.

 

It was her decision to close up for this Year, it was a Good one. Those Flowers don’t grow well during strong Winds.
We basically took everything we could and moved it to our Home.

 

The Fishes are being fed regularly by Akano, Miyu and Haru. 

 

Akano took a special liking to the Flowers we brought from the Shop, even though she knows what they are and their respective effects on Human Life, she still treasures them dearly.
Good to see.

 

Asuka - Do you want to buy something with the Money we made until now?
Miyu ~ I wanted to buy a Phone for the past few Years… But I am attached to the one I have. Even if some Games don’t run too well on it.

 

Asuka - Perhaps it’s Time to reward yourself Miyu.
Miyu ~ I know… But I can’t let go of this Phone… I went through so much with it… But then sometimes I don’t really care about the Moments and simply want a new One.

 

Asuka - We can always make a new one Appear.
Miyu ~ I don’t want to use your Magic to satisfy my own desires, that’s silly. | Miyu frowns heavily.
Asuka - You’re really kind, Miyu… 

 

Miyu ~ I also read last Night… That some Taxes and Expenses will rise significantly… It’s the same Time as I go to University. If I decide to still go…

- Miyu, it’s okay to doubt what you want. But never yourself. 

 

Miyu ~ Drago, it’s not that easy. I’m thankful that I am in Japan and not living in Tokyo or one of the big Cities… But, the World will only get more expensive as the Years progress….

- The World doesn’t deserve your Worries, Miyu. Especially not if it hurts you.

 

Miyu ~ It does… I hate how it is right now.
Asuka - Don’t teach her hatred, Onii-sama~!
- Eh!? But I didn’t…

Asuka - You did. We need to let her process everything in her own Way, be it with hatred or care. 

 

- Miyu… I’m sorry…
Miyu ~ It’s fine. You tried to help. That’s what I love about you two. Always ready to help.
- You’ll have to thank both our Ancestors.
Miyu ~ One Day, I will find out who they were. Maybe even what Dragons they had as Friends or even Family.

 

Asuka - That’s a nice Future Plan.

Miyu ~ I could just play Games and cuddle with you two…
Asuka - That’d be amazing!
Miyu ~ But I’d bore you two and we don’t even do anything good for ourselves.

- Miyu we can do what you just said. We can watch Movies, or Animes. Anything you want. We’ll be right here.
Asuka - Onii-sama means beside you, not… flying beside you.
Miyu ~ Ehehehe… I know.

Brrrt! Brrrt! Brrrrrrt!

 

Miyu’s Phone rings. Answering it, it’s her Mother.

Miyu - You two are sick? | Miyu freezes in Place.

Miyu - I will go buy it! Tell me what.

Miyu - I understand, Mama. I’ll be Home soon…

 

Asuka - What happened…?

Miyu ~ Mama and Papa are sick…
- Don’t blame yourself, Miyu. You had your Cold a while ago.

 

Miyu ~ I know but… they stood close to me, so they must’ve gotten it from me…
Asuka - We don’t know for sure. Do you need to buy something for them?

Miyu ~ No… They said I should walk a bit more…

 

- It’s your Choise, Miyu. They’re Adults, so are you. You have to make your own decision.
Asuka - Of course. In every single one, we’re be right beside you.

Miyu ~ Then let’s Head Home. I want to be beside them too.
Asuka - Let’s!

 

Not wasting any Time walking casually, we run Home. Miyu rapidly unlocks the Door and let’s us in. Before closing and locking it for the Day, what’s left of it.

 

Before our Eyes, the Parents cough, sneeze and sniffle still on the same spots we saw them last.
Miyu - Mama! Papa! | Frantically taking her Shoes off, Miyu rushes to her Parents. 

 

Akano - Miyu… Did you run Home…? You’re warm….

Miyu - Of course I did!
Haru - Can… you make us… Achoo! Ugh… A Tea, please…
Miyu - Mama?
Akano - One for me too. Please.

Miyu - On it.

 

Calmed down significantly. Miyu puts her Cool-looking Jacked on the Chair nearby and proceeds into the Kitchen.
My Sister and I follow her.

 

Asuka - Should I get some of the Blue Flowers?

Miyu - Please do. | Miyu swiftly handles everything related to her Parents’ Tea. Water, Tea Bags and now just the Flowers are left to be added.

 

Asuka returns, place the Flower Petals onto the Table. 

 

Grabbing a large Knife, Miyu quickly hacks the Petals into small Pieces. Slowly adding them to the Water that’s close to boiling.

Miyu - Thank you, Asuka.
Asuka - No worries~. 

 

Setting two Mugs on the Table, Miyu pours the Water and with a Spoon drags the Petals in as well.
Miyu - Done. Time to let them enjoy it.

 

Giving her Parents a Mug each, Miyu sits on the nearest Chair with the highest Hope for the Best.
Haru - So warm~.... It’s… so nice… | I can imagine. Especially with how fine Miyu chopped the Petals.
Akano - Reminds me of my own Skills in the Woman’s Kingdom… | Eh… The Kitchen, right?

 

Miyu - Glad you two like it. I’ll leave you to rest. I’ll be here if you need anything.
Akano - Thank you, Miyu.
Haru - Same here, dear. Thank you very much.

 

Miyu - Drago, can you bring me my Clothes from my Room?
- Sure, on it.
Asuka - Be careful where you step. | Both the Ladies whisper in a low Tone. Trying to let the Parents sleep.

 

With careful Dragon steps, I go up the Sta---I can fly! 

 

Remembering my abilities as a Dragon, serving the Sakurais… I fly into her Room and gently take the Clothes off of Miyu’s Bed.
A bit unorganized here…. Might have to clean it up at some Point. I probably shouldn’t say such things, as I would do the same thing. 

 

Back downstairs, I hand the Clothes to Miyu. She happily nods at me, I best turn around and look at the… Uh… Walls.

 

Tap… Tap…

 

Miyu taps my Tail, I softly turn around. Asuka gently cuddles beside the relaxing Miyu. My Turn!
Cuddling up to the young Lady, my Head rests close to hers. Asuka looks towards the Parents sleeping soundly. Their Mugs… Empty. Even the Petals have disappeared..

 

Miyu - We’ll find something to do later. Even if we just laze around, I promise. | Miyu whispers us.
Asuka - Can’t wait, Miyu~. For now… Nap Time.
- You’ll make Dinner, right?
Miyu - If Mama doesn’t feel well until then. I will do it.

 

Something slowly rises, I feel Miyu’s Feet rise as well. Looking… The Chair has a Foot rest! 

 

Now we need a Blanket, thankfully we keep a few in the Living Room. 

Getting down from the Chair, I grab a large Blanket and carefully cover the Ladies with it. 

 

Miyu - Drago~, get in. | Miyu lifts the Blanket’s Corner where I should rest. 

Getting under it, I turn around and put my Head towards the Parents. My Body fits the Chair’s length perfectly. 

 

Miyu and Asuka don’t have to squeeze together to make Room for me. Speaking of them… They’re already falling asleep.
Laying my Head down, I close my Eyes and happily await the Time that the Ladies want me to wake up. 

0