Chapter 4 A Certain Undead Fellow
50 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ignoring the startled Riya, Allen turned his attention to the plates and started to dig in but deep down inside he was cursing himself for being careless. If something drastic happened to her here, right before many witness then Allen would be definitely thoroughly investigated which would be a lot of headache.

'This was a circumstance of my careless, where I did not restrain properly earlier. In the future I need to be more careful else it would happen again.' Allen understood what had just transpired. He paid paid no heed to the ravishing beauty. Riya was also feeling a bit weird as she retreated immediately not staying here.

This accident happened because Allen wasn't paying attention and showed no restrain as his superior spiritual power overwhelmed the poor woman.

After dying for the first time, Keetarp's soul was in the astral plane for a god knows how long, this time of solitude cultivated his soul as the astral plane nourished his spiritual force, it become much stronger than a mere human. If not for that, how could he have competed against Shinobi Hiroki's soul for supremacy. Although Hiroki wasn't some high class powerhouse, he was still leagues above a normal person. Not only did he have superior physical prowess but the shinobi mental strength was also phenomenal. It's only because Keetarp's soul after becoming strong was more powerful in quality that he could compete against him, but the sheer will of a shinobi is not to be underestimated hence, it took a lot of time to actually take over.

After that his soul was further enhanced and then he fought against Shen Fei for supremacy which was much harder. Shen Fei cultivated soul force, in a strict sense soul wise he was more powerful than Keetarp and Hiroki, but thankful Shen Fei was a silkpant only caring for carnal pleasure, he lacked strength of character and will, with the power of Keetarp's own strong soul further enhanced my Hiroki's, he emerged victorious already having the accumulation of a lot of time in astral plane as well as strength of Hiroki will.

Afterwards his soul fought against Allen Styles, this was the most easy fight as Keetarp easily devoured him.

Through this course Keetarp could feel that he was slightly under the influence of all three, not in a dominating way but as an inspiration or inkling. A small part of their traits become his own and at the end of this his own soul become ridiculously stronger. If Allen doesn't restrain himself like he didn't just now, common people would be affected just by staring in his eyes.

Eyes are the window of the soul afterall.

'Hiroki was a shinobi with ample killing experience and an indomitable will, Shen Fei was a good for nothing but he also experienced fighting and was pretty ruthless character. Hell even I got my fair chance of being an absolutely crazy fighting manic at the end of my line in previous life, but this guy! He makes me shudder. He is easily and most definitely the most weak one out of all of three people but his will, anger, malice, pride is something out of the world.' Allen thought about the previous owner of this body as he paid the bill and walked away from the inn.

Keetarp knew Allen like no one else did. Allen wasn't some crazy fighting manic, he was just a kid scared by this world. Although he has to admit that Allen is too terminal in his thinking but the loneliness, solitude, anger, hate deep inside his heart is chilling.

Allen's father the baron had two legal wives, Allen was the only child of the second wife as his mother died right after giving birth to him. His older and younger brother are bore from the same mother, the first wife.

Even though the first wife of the Baron wasn't an evil step mother but she definitely held reservation regards Allen, especially with his unyielding and cold personality accompanied by his better talent.

To Allen, the baron, his wife and his two step brothers were a family while he was just an extra. With no love, friends, tenderness and care, a form of anger manifested and fermented inside him. The servants also didn't care about him since he was destined to have no future. To please the first wife they were more than happy to trouble Allen. He suffered uncountable amount of ridicule and abuses, but strangely enough he couldn't even cry No! more so he didn't try to cry. He was barred from meeting the Baron so, his father remained ignorant of Allen plight. Baron only knew when Allen retaliated as the servants would paint him in the colors of a villainous devil child. After being reprimanded and disappointed by his own father a few time, Allen gave up and rather embrace the gimmick the servants painted.

This hate and anger grew inside him always! Until that one day he exploded. Allen older brother is almost ten years older than him, so he has no chance in a fight against. As Keetarp saw it, his elder brother wasn't very critical towards Allen. He was rather more busy taking care of the extremely troublesome territory and training to inherit his father title. His brother didn't have neither any time or intention towards him and this indifference only irked Allen more.

So, he changed his target to his younger half brother. When he took him in a spar, Allen was asked by the baroness to lie down to be beaten by his younger brother because his father was spectating. Allen didn't do that, his younger brother in anger took a cheap shot which exploded Allen and Allen beat his brother to an inch of his life.

Alas, Allen Styles was thrown away from the territory. No one wants a rabid loose cannon like him. His dark evil eyes which chills people bones were horror for all servants so, his expulsion was celebrated.

Allen was a victim of his own mindset, others played him and he allowed them to do so, to Allen everyone was his enemy, his prideful character was a defence mechanism which he used to keep people away from him.

...

Outside of the inn, Allen was back into the streets of Alwis City, he started to walk towards the outer zone of the residential sector. The place that he is currently in, is called the Zither Moritz Area, this is the most populated and important area of the Alwis City being the center of commerce, trade and education. The sector itself is divided into many region and Allen was walking in the residential sector which is divided into four parts. The most important part which houses the key members of the Alwis City called the Core Zone, afterwards is the inner zone only people of a certain status is located there, it is laced with extremely beautiful shops and a well planned housing construction. Outside that is the outer zone, this is where most of the people live, the inn was also in this zone. Living and necessities are not as expensive and are pretty affordable.

The last zone isn't actually listed in the plan as it's more like a slum, this is where the poor refugees who have nowhere to go resides.

"In this world as long as they are sential beings they would always be a certain discrimination and classification. Democracy and equality is the lullaby the superiors of Alwis city sings to put every citizen to sleep in their illusionary perfect dream world. Once opened to reality, they would see the true faces of these people but no one wants that, ironically enough they even despise it." Allen slowly walked away from the outer zone and enter the slum area, it was filled with an awful stench, as disposal and excrement were everywhere. Allen has no distaste for the Alwis City, but they aren't as meticulous and benevolent as they put themselves to be. All of their actions are for a reason, a reason which profits the top brass. He cannot say for sure what it was like when the city was founded but currently it just like any other place which runs for only profit which isn't wrong either. It's just laughable who they try to keep a clean image up and about yet there is this place right under their noses.

The darkness has veiled the city as night approached and along with it, coldness also crept. Allen could see various shivering figure in rugged clothes hugging each other for warmth, some were even hiding in the garbage to stay warm.

Allen saw but didn't stop his footsteps. He knows that his kindness would have little meaning, when someone show kindness to others at needy times they become God to others, but here is the catch. Kindness could very easily turned into nothing, when people get something important for free they start to expect that and eventually when you stop, you would not only receive any gratitude from them but rather their hostility because such is human nature. Per say, when parents do everything thay can to fulfill the wishes of their children, are all the children always thankful? No, we expect more and once not fulfill we act against them. This is basic human nature. People love free things but no one respects free things.

Allen looked at the ground as the sewage water on the ground that give out a shiny silverish lustre, his attention was automatically turned upwards looking at the source— Moon.

As he watched the moon, for some reason he remember a certain undead skeleton dude who was in a situation quite like his. He also looked at the dark filled night and the shinning moon, of course he had a much higher altitude than Allen does.

"Maybe....Maybe I should conquer this world!" Allen thought as his dark unfathomable eyes looked at the radia shinning moon, his eyes looked as if they could devour the light and push the world towards unending darkness and despair.

Allen smiled and continued to walk but unlike before, his steps were not without any purpose because he has found a destination. At least for now.

His destination is the— Kemosin Ruin island.

_______

Like the story? Then add to library!

Want to support? Then Vote!

What to share some ideas of yourself and be a part of this experience with me? Join the discord. The link is below.

https://discord.gg/CWE65cpjD5

Thank you.

2