Chapter 7 Chakkar (Chakra)
51 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Allen's family held somewhat impressive military achievement in the past and have acquired a high grade Battle Aura technique in return for their service and Allen was also entitled to read upto a portion and had it not been for the grave error Allen committed in the past, he would not have been exiled.

Being exiled isn't just about losing support and family but more importantly it also meant not being able to receive the traditional training of his family. As per the family rules, he should get the part detailing and reaching upto at least copper rank being a legitimate son but due to his crime and hasty expulsion mixed with schemes he didn't got that, he just had the knowledge upto Iron rank peak. 

That being said, the main cause for his stunted Battle Force training was due lack of technique itself. His possession of only allowed him to train up to the peak Iron rank.

He has already reached this stage years ago, but he cannot advance because he has no certain path to follow. Previous Allen tried to refer and switch technique but his battle Aura revolted and caused him a minor injury. His battle technique is overbearing, which is why his martial strength is so high. But this comes with a drawback that he cannot switch technique even after practicing till only Iron level. Such problem only occurs for other in Silver rank and above. 

As for creating the technique, Neither previous nor current Allen has the necessary information, resources and ability for it. He can only either find something which suits him or just return to get the final portion of his current technique. 

'I could turn to other technique and learn from them and somehow try to create it from the scratch but it would take a lot of research and time. I am obviously not reluctant to research but I need strength to carry myself around, I cannot sit and invest so much for just a chance of creating a technique which may very not even work. I need to start now.' Allen decided his course of action. He is already a peak Iron rank and he cannot breakthrough immediately so, instead of running around looking for technique and the risk of returning to the Style's he should worry about becoming stronger, if nothing else he would even throw the path of Batle Aura altogether. Obviously he doesn't want that but, he cannot sit around doing nothing. 

Allen sat cross legged but this time his expression was extremely serious, he is now about to begin his cultivation of <Cataclysmic Flame God Technique> which would increase his spiritual growth, and increase his manipulation over his current surplus spiritual force. Afterwards he would control and condense it to form an equilibrium to create his Chakkar points. 

This is both difficult and time taking, thankfully in the ferry he has nothing better to do except for waiting to reach Kemosin Ruin Islands.

He would start by pushing his other to aspects futher ahead and think about the last one later. 

Allen's body aura changed as a solemn and indifferent energy emitted from his body. He silently started to chant the first meditation mantra. He already has the spiritual force surpassing a normal human so, he only needs to bind and control it and form his sea of consciousness. 

"The sacred fire shall emit the radiance of its pride, the reddish tint, the blazing heat and scorching fights. To become light is not the same, as we burn to blaze the maim." 

An illusionary sun appeared in his mind, as a gale formed around the cabin and blew the sheets off of his bed. Allen's hair danced in the air and his body emitted a reddish glow. 

.... 

Fifteen Days Later, the ferry in which Allen was travelling had to take a detour because of an unexpected storm and it's expected estimate time for arrival in the Yruen Port increased. The Yruen Port is the market established just before the Kemosin Ruin Island. It's a joint place acting as resources station and entry point run by various authorities joining hands. The island is very famous for being a hotspot for many adventures, researcher and also a great avenue for some to gain experience so, it also involve a great business around itself which is definitely exploited by all the powers around the islands. 

Allen was currently in his room as he hold his sword and practiced the <Phaseless Moon Dance> which is a sword technique from Shinobi World. This is further modified by the technique he learnt and practiced in other World. This technique is extremely effective as it relies on speed, agility, deception and explosive strength. 

Allen danced in his room as his sword was his partner. His moves were delicate but it was laced with unadulterated killing intent. If anyone were to fight him, then they would be dazzled and overwhelmed by his moves. 

"The First Dance of the Waning Moon." Allen aura sharpen like a well crafted sword and his sword became illusionary, leaving behind after images. He jumped and twisted in the air as he turned into a spilling death wheel. 

He slashed down with a thump and stopped just inches before cutting the wooden floor apart, his sword stopped but the momentum tore a scar on the floor nonetheless. 

Allen was practicing as well as venting because after fifteen day, he was able to practice his cultivation technique and match his spiritual force with physical force but all attempt at creating Chakkar point has been useless.

He has achieved only failure because the Battle Aura is very overbearing. His spiritual force is able to cope up and somehow control it mildly but the essence of his spiritual cultivation is also offensive which creates a contradiction and keeps them apart without forming an equilibrium. 

*Huff* *Huff*

Allen wiped his sweat and masterfully moved the carpet to hide the damage or else he would be made to pay remuneration. 

"Not only the Chakkar has been very difficult to create, I have also reached a bottleneck in my soul cultivation." Allen thought as a wry smile appeared on his face. The combination of the two isn't stable and the formation of Chakkar is the mixture of two in a proportional and complementary manner. Allen is quite lost about what to do. 

Allen also found that he cannot advance in his soul cultivation after reaching the peak of first stage {Elementary Realm}.This has nothing to do with his physical breakthrough rather it's very obvious. Even Allen suspected it to happen even before cultivating, the only reason he could reach the peak of Elementary Stage was because he already had enough spiritual force condensed in his soul. 

Now, that the stray spiritual force has been tamed and utilized, Allen has to cultivate by himself, and here is the trouble: The cultivation of soul is very hard in this world! 

After comparison, Allen could say that the benefit reaped in one day of cultivating in the soul world is equivalent to ten days here! And this is just the start. As he progress the problem would only become more troublesome and his cultivation would be even slower. 

"The only thing that can help me are the resources. Even in soul world, Elixir and herbs were very pivotal for reaching higher realm much less here. Thankfully my cultivation techniques is rather high level if not then I wouldn't even know if I could soldier though the garbage technique Shen used previously." 

Allen picked his sword and started to polish it, he could only calm his mind and think rationally. Making haste would be unhelpful, All problems have a solution. If Allen finds a way to synchronize his physical and spiritual strength, then not only would he be able to form Chakkar but his speed of breakthrough in the respective power would also increase. 

"With my various technique I could match up to a copper rank and if I were to use all of my strength and gave my best I could possibly challenge and even defeat a copper rank peak. This strength is considered good for my age group but in the wider sense, it isn't worth speaking about. If fact, the lowest strength to even become a Knight is silver rank and only people at that level are fairly reputable. The gold ranks are the elites, while let's not even talk about what comes above that." Allen kept on wiping his sword as he looked at his reflected face on its edges with a lost expression. 

The balance of inner and outer, the external and internal. it isn't as easy as it many sound. The Shinobi world pushed this combination hence, there was no problem in achieving it but this world isn't the same. 

Suddenly Allen's eyebrows frowned and his black as abyss eyes shone. 

He suddenly picked his sword with a thinking expression and as seconds passed his face turned to form a weird looking smile. 

"The balance of spiritual and physical is the understanding of the body and soul, reaching a level of control but... My conjecture as to what is the appropriate way into reaching that balance is based on another world. Those rules and laws are not applicable here so, what if the accurate defined proportion that I am trying to balance is actually the cause of failure! and I should in fact only focus on them reaching a harmony of its own. I have been trying to command a sword, rather than tame it, I am making the biggest mistake in swordsmanship of not using my momentum of myself. My hard control is the cause of my failure as if only breaks the delicate bond." 

2