Chapter 8 Triangle
39 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The combination of the physical and spiritual energy is not stable because the proportion is not accurate for this world. The dynamic and laws of this world govern in a separate way so, following the common sense of the previous world is hindering Allen's progress. 

What he needs to do is to find the stability by trail and error and co-operate his either energy together in a blend to not contradict and compress neither the Battle Aura and Soul force. 

'Battle Aura is said to originate from the blood of magical beasts with the help of magical formation by the ancient magus, although I don't know how much truth is in this, I could at least give it a try.' Allen sat down with a considering expression and started to run his battle Aura around his meridian points. 'If battle Aura is considered to emerge from the blood and I take the meridian points as the blood circulation and then use the power of spiritual power to uniformly purify and circulate it around the body.' 

Allen circulated his Battle Aura inside his body and finally adjusted it to the meridian points. He could observe with his spiritual force that his meridian points were swelling and being overwhelmed with the iron-colored overbearing Aura. His meridian points were being heavily pushed and contracted by all of the Battle Aura. 

Allen proceeded to control his scorching spiritual force to compress, distribute and isolate his battle force in each of his meridian points evenly, this caused all of his meridian all over his body to be completely filled with Battle Aura but strangely the pain was slowly evaporating and the Battle Aura was cooperating with his spiritual force. 

It was at this moment when Allen suddenly felt that he could somewhat unveil the mysteries of Battle Aura. After carefully observing inside his body and making sure everything was working without a glitch, he came to understand that the key to channeling Battle Aura was blood circulation. But this circulation is the most dangerous and hard endeavour, Battle Aura practitioners could only refer to the ancient Battle Aura techniques manuals and follow the instructions left behind because they simply don't have a assistance of superior spiritual force neither the ability to supremely manipulate it masterfully like Allen could due to his past experience. 

The points where blood vessels intersect each other could be defined as point of convergence and could be termed 'isle'. The human body has 72 major isle and 360 minor isle as well as another 1080 miscellaneous isle. 

The Battle Aura is the practice of sensing the elemental energy in the surrounding environment and use it masterfully in a thoroughly researched and trained manner to increase one's blood circulation rate, and will the blood to circulate through specific isle in the body, this would stimulate the bodies inner potential and unearth the inner energy resulting in the eruption of an unique, explosive life energy which could achieve many marvellous feat like greatly increase one's strength, speed as well as reaction time. This was the power of Battle Aura.

Allen doesn't have a manual which greatly explain this procedure, in fact he is pretty sure that even expert at the level of Gold rank have no clue how to achieve equilibrium in their meridian point and stimulate their isle. It's only because Allen could see through his inner conditions and has prior knowledge that he was successful. He thought of reverse engineering this point of view and modify his inner isle. This is an extremely risky endeavor, Allen was just casually experimenting he didn't think he would actually succeed and only after he reach this state was he able to grasp the horror of what he has tried to do. If anything went wrong then his isle would have exploded which would cripple him forever to use the Battle Aura. 

But every risk worth taking comes with a substantial reward and after observing for half a day, Allen could finally confirm that he has successfully established his physical and spiritual force. 

Allen retreated his senses and obverse his sea of consciousness in which two forces were forming a strange synergy between each other. A blood colored iron force and a silverish crimson mixed together and formed a peculiar pale aqua energy. 

The three forces were like a triangle and each vertices concentrated one power. Battle Aura and Soul force were two energy which were at the base and combine together to form the crown of the lesser pale aqua energy. 

Seeing this change, a genuine smile spread through Allen's face and a triumphant emotion rose in his heart. "Chakkar! Finally this extremely versatile energy is in my hand, although it isn't very powerful but it has a ridiculously high application. If mastered to an degree I could climb on a vertical base, walk on water, I could coat my sword to unleash greater power, I could unleash some elemental attacks, perform myriad of otherwise impossible tasks. This is just amazing." 

To Allen chakkar isn't the end all be all, of his pursuit. It was just something which enables him to stay a step ahead of other. Currently, Allen's body wasn't radiating any power. No would be able to distinguish him apart from a normal human but inside his fragile frame hide three explosive powers. Combined together his powers have already surpassed what a copper rank could achieve. 

"Only my starting point is at silver rank. With my strength, I could explore the Kemosin islands and probably earn some experience and train myself. There is much more to achieve in the future, my path starts from here. Although I am stronger for my group so much so that I stand a whole generation apart from them, but my advancement is also harder to achieve as I progress further." Allen was clear of his circumstances, he knew that this is only possible due to his otherworldly power. he needs to hone and sharpen his skills and also keep evolving. His first order of business is to somehow get his hands on a matching Battle Aura techniques. Neither spiritual force nor chakkar is something he could breakthrough in a short amount of time. 

As long as he breakthrough in any of his two aspects, either in Battle Aura or Soul force he would experience a pull in the other one. Which means that one would help the other and the breakthrough of the two energy together would automatically increase his Chakkar too. 

Allen was very rejoiced for his success and hence he decided to take a stroll outside and enjoy the sea scenery, the sun set is about to show. The deck is usually very packed by the passenger as it shows a beautiful view but after fifteen and so day many were bored so, it should be empty. 

As Allen was leaving to enjoy his well deserved break, a sudden unobserved anomaly occurred.

Inside his sea of consciousness where the three forces formed a triangle, a circular tri-colored rune appeared as it enclosed the triangle. All three vertices lined with the circle and through some force, all of them were compressed together a bit tightly and it's area decreased. 

Even if Allen were to observe again, he would find nothing wrong expect for the circle being there and the three energy being a bit more stable. 

But, inside the depth of his sea of consciousness. Right in the middle of the circled triangle, an invisible, unable to sense, colorless and auraless energy convoluted. It wasn't accessible but it was able to strangely connect and command all of the energy and perfect the somewhat clumsy formation of Allen's sea of consciousness. The quantity of this energy was extremely little, it wasn't even comparable to a hair thread but inside this small energy hid monstrous energy. 

2