Chapter 12 Sea Slaughter
41 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ahhh!" 

Faisel screamed as he twisted and turned on the floor of the small boat trashing and shaking the boat with his huge figure. Allen remained silent and his figure remained as firm as a mountain, he changed his sword from the left hand to the right hand. 

He looked at the whole Clock Horse group and spotted the two people, he had a slight impression off, first the guy who stalked him and brought this trouble while the other was the eagle nosed guy. 

As these two felt Allen's gaze on them, fear was written all over their faces. If they weren't in the middle of sea, they would have run away even if they outnumbered him. 

Even though Allen didn't wear a Battle Force badge, They all knew that he was a Iron ranked swordsman but except for the pale blue blade glow on his sword there was nothing that gave his rank away. To them, Allen felt as he was just a normal human with no whatsoever Battle Aura but this small framed youngster have solved the three attackers so easily. 

"Run!" Allen moved his lips but the voice was so low that no one could hear but they all could understand what he said. 

"Second Dance of the Crescent Moon!"

Allen jumped straight into the sea as his blade began to glow more vigorously and the glow increased twice than before, enveloping the sword and it threaten to cut anything apart. Allen was moving so fast that he left afterimages and no could lock his figure. 

"Attack!" The eagle-nosed man readied himself and with a gleaming flash of his sword, he readied himself with all others to intercept blade towards 

Allen's silhouette. As soon as they saw his shadow they all attacked with in sync trying to kill him But the shadow of Allen suddenly jerked and the blade attacks passed his body by as he disappeared from the position. 

All were shocked to see that the figure they attack were just an afterimage, they were horrified as they felt a tingling penetrating feeling from their back. 

By that time they could even turn, Allen was already behind them as his glowing sword already slammed hard into that of the whole group, as a crescent flashed burying it deep into the boat and cut it apart in two halves. All those who were touched slightly by the light were injured and everyone fall into the sea. 

Badly startled, the eagle nosed man attempted to swim away only to discover that he wasn't able to move from his spot from having his right leg cut off from Allen's previous strike.

"Ahhh!" Various cries of grievance sounded as many unfortunate ones were in a similar situation. 

With a loud swish, Allen's left hand drew a sword attack as it traced a path with it across the eagle nosed man's neck. After the blade reemerged from the other side of the neck, the head of the man flew off and splashed in the sea with blood spurting all over and the body slumped and unmoving as it slowly sinked. 

All that happened within a time frame so short that the others on different boat could only withness the Allen's figure flashing once before witnessing the gruesome death of the eagle nosed man with others. 

The various Swordsman were standing shocked into a stupor. Before they recovered, They heard Allen say, "You're Next!"

Seeing Allen standing on the water like it was solid floor and rush over like an unstoppable storm, the mercenaries scrambled to draw their sword and infuse it with Battle Force to parry the incoming strike.

Like a raging tempest, the sword in Allen's hand lashed out in a series of attacks nonstop, with each strike creating a loud, crisp sound of cutting metal. 

Allen's attacked could not be stopped and it couldn't be parried, the only outcome of coming in it's path is obliteration and decimation. 

Clink! The sword of the man who stalked Allen which was radiating a faint blade glow snapped into two from Allen's attack. Unable to believe what just had happened, the man stood there unmoving and in but a flash, one of his arms was severed and was sent flying through the air.

"Arrgh!" cried the man in much agony, before Allen decapitated him and silenced him permanently.

"This sword is good, the only thing it was missing is the baptism of blood! " said Allen with a smile. In the others eyes, the smile looked ever so sinister and terrifying. 

His sword is a good quality creation but it's definitely not something as amazing as able to cut anything apart, this sword quality is quite average when compared to the swords used by copper rank and silver rank swordsman.

The only thing which made it so lethal was Allen's own Chakkar which when concentrated and revolved in an expert exquisite pattern could be very lethal. Something like this takes a lot of practice, Thankfully Allen have Hiroki experience as well as the help of spiritual force which is very tyrannical in its approach to control and direct, Allen is using all of his spiritual force concentration for that only, if not then these people would have also been affected mildly though his superior soul force and their fighting prowess would be even lowered, of course their plight would not as bad as Riya the waitress from the inn was. 

The sword in Allen's hand whooshed as it arced through the air cutting it apart in such a force than ripping sounds were produced. Allen turned a blind eye to any type of attempt of surrender or plea and engaged in total massacre. 

Blades flashed all over with chunks of meat airborne as fountains of blood stained the whole battlefield. Amidst severed heads and limbs as well as broken weapons which stained and colored the sea, Allen was akin to a tiger that had gotten into the middle of a herd of sheep. Chaos broke out wherever he went: everything could be summarized into a series of agonizing screams, swords clashing and surprised gasps. 

The enemies wanted to retreat as quickly as they can, but they had no where to go. 

"Please! Let me go, I would serve you as a slav-" Another cry of mercy was denied as Allen was ruthlessly killing everyone. The mercenaries tried to run away by swimming inside but they were given no choice, Allen attacked with his sword as he slashed the water itself killing his targets. 

After a few moments, The whole battlefield fell into complete silence with only Allen standing, gazing at the gruesome sight. 

Wiping some blood off his sword and the beads of sweat on his face, Allen could see the only people still alive—Faisel and the rower. The rower looked with his one eye at the bloodied scene and the savage youngster who destroyed their whole C-rank mercenary group all by his lonesome and that without a single scratch. 

Faisel eyes were lifeless as he couldn't even fathom this tragedy that had befall him and his group. 

Allen started laughing lightly. "Hey, why don't you try running away."

"You- You will pay motherfucker, My brother would definitely take revenge for this." Faisel shouted as pointed his now extremely pale left hand fore-finger in Allen's direction, his eyes were shooting flames as he looked at Allen with hatred. If looks could kill, then Allen would have hand another reincarnation by now. 

"Too cliche!" Allen picked up a stray piece of wood from the broken boat and channeled his chakkar in it and threw it in Faisel direction. 

The shard immediately pierced his head and killed him. Allen cracked his neck for soreness as he was feeling quite tired, he used a lot of his power to make short work of them, although Allen looks very strong his endurance isn't very good because he needs more practice over his control and he also needs to become stronger. 

"Well, that is why I am here in the first place." Allen looked towards the shore in Kemosin island direction. 

"You killed him! You don't know who he is!" The rower shouted and attracted Allen attention, which was quite dumb. 

"Who he is? Let's me guess, he said his brother would kill me not his father so, that means his family isn't something special so, definitely not a noble or someone from a reputable lineage. He is a mercenary and acts so aggressive meaning he has a backing, which is his brother, then his brother is more likely to be another mercenary or an important official. But my gut and the universal power of cliche tells me, his brother is the former." Allen put his finger on his chin as he said out loud all while stepping near the rower's boat. Rower's facial expressions turned shocked and fearful with his every word and his every step simultaneously. 

Allen quickly stood above the laying rower and he asked, "Is his brother a B-rank mercenary group member or even a leader?"

The rower was shocked as he staggered, "How did you know? His brother Tarique is the vice-leader of a B-rank mercenary group " Knife Crown"." 

"Eh, I knew it." Allen shrugged as he pointed his blade in front of the rower, "So what if, his brother is a vice-leader or a king even. Who would know what happened here? All the bodies are going to become sea food and I would destroy all the boats. What could possibly give me away and even if I am discovered, do you think I am fearful of a B-rank mercenary group." 

"N-No absolutely not my lord, nothing would happen to you. Faisel and the others were appropriately judged for their slight towards my Lord honor. I would never disclose about this, please let me go sir no, I am willing to become your servant, yes-Please let me serve you. Your brilliance and grace has inspired me my Lord." Rower began to beg and plead as he kow tow before Allen in complete disobedience. 

"Well I would really appreciate a helper. It would make the job of cooking and other miscellaneous task easy." Allen put on a thinking expression as he looked to be in the favour of letting him leave, the rower was beyond euphoric, as he raised his head to thank Allen but what he saw was an indifferent pair of cold eyes deep as abyss, looking into it his head began to spin as his eyes were rolling and his body staggered. 

Suddenly the rower was awake as he felt something in his abdomen he looked down to see a sword passing through his gut and he heard the voice of the devil as he descended into darkness and his body fell into the sea. 

*Slop*

"It's a shame that a mercenary like you cannot be trusted and I won't be able to sleep properly with a snake like you besides me." Allen said as an exhausted expression appeared on his face and he sat down. He was huffing and feeling very tired because he over spent himself. 

_____________

3