Chapter 13 Kemosin Islands
40 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Allen sat on the boat with a tired expression wiping his sweat as he decided to rest for a while. Allen started to rethink his strategy during his fight trying to find his flaws, although it may look like a crushing defeat and a flawless victory, Allen isn't much happy because this group is nothing but mere canon fodders when he puts things into a larger prospective. 

It was the first time he has utilized his chakkar, battle aura and spiritual force to fight. Allen has achieved a fabulous result but there is a huge problem, his lack of all the three forces! There is a limit to how much he can use, his inner force isn't unlimited and against a bigger force for example, twice or thrice the number of the current enemies. Allen would have to run away to save himself because he would be exhausted to death. 

'I need to develop a better fighting style, even through the results are unquestionably good, his tyrannical way of fighting would only endanger me unnecessarily. There is no way I could achieve a breakthrough in a short time so, I need to alter the expression of my own ability to better implement my current powers.' Allen stood up again and got to moving because he wanted to finish all his business here making sure no one passes by and sees him. 

Allen proceeded to rob every thing they had on themselves, he took all the money and resources they had except for the ones who sinked. He was half expectant to find a treasure map or something from them but he got nothing special. In the end, his pocket was a bit more thick so he cannot complain either. 

Allen quickly moved to destroy all of the boat except the one he came into and sank them inside. He also made sure to not leave behind any scene of fighting and dead bodies, thankfully the fishes were very cooperate. Allen quickly moved out and rowed himself to the shore of Kemosin Island. 

The path the rower took was a rather long and secluded one, as they wanted to get rid of Allen and rob him. Unfortunately for them, Allen was a wolf in sheep's clothing. 

Allen reached the shore but the sky was getting darker and it would be hard to set up a camp. Allen was very tired and he just wanted to eat and rest. 

Allen entered the forest and quickly found traces of a low ­class beast. Soon a white rabbit appeared in front of him. From his memory, he knew that this rabbit was a rather mild personality beast called 'Yigret Rabbit'. Other than having sharp teeth and great speed, it could do nothing.

He quickly advance toward that rabbit, and at this moment the Yigret Rabbit also notice him. Facing him, it quickly turned around and started to run.

At this time, Allen's body suddenly erupted with weak Battle Aura radiance, However, this battle aura amount was rather low and it enclosed his body extremely weakly. 

As for his reservoir of chakkar, it was even more lacking, after all he has exhausted himself and needed to cultivated chakkar to regain it. 

With the help of his battle aura, Allen ran towards the Yigret Rabbit and attacked it with a thrust of his sword.

"Peng!"

His sword landed on Yigret Rabbit, causing the sword to peirce pass the Yigret Rabbit and into  the ground. After which it stopped moving gradually.

He, picked it up by its ears, and then ended its life by twisting its neck with his other hand.

"That's it for dinner." 

He lifted the dead body of the Yigret Rabbit, walked towards the stream and started to peel off the skin. 

However after completely peeling off the skin, seriousness appeared on his face. "What should I do about the fire? I never learned how to make fire in previous life because I had fire type soul force and Hiroki had chakkar for himself, well now that I think about it, he also knew about creating fire from the nature." Allen's soul force isn't strong enough yet to use fire. And creating the Fire, the old fashioned way is too tiresome. 

"Maybe I could use Chakkar. Hiroki main element was fire same as Shen Fei so, I have understanding of fire element. I think after some practice I would be able to grasp the laws of fire here as well." Allen thought as he looked at the raw meat with a regretful expression, "But I am too tired to do anything, and I cannot eat it raw either *sigh* Life is so troublesome."

Allen kept sitting on the shore looking at the setting sun with a null expression as he suddenly started laughing at the current situation, "*Chuckle* Hahahahaha! It is quite an situation, Just few hours ago, I was cornered in the sea by a bunch of blood thirsty mercenaries but I am more troubled about what to do for dinner."

Allem laughingly scratched his head, and looked at the rabbit meat. He considered eating it raw but seeing that the meat was still dripping blood, he couldn't do it. Allen wasn't planning to hunt but seeing the rabbit hop in front of him, he couldn't resist there is rumours that a Yigret Rabbit is extremely delicious and being a fan of good food, Allen was so tired that he didn't even thought things through. For a person who stimulated and guessed all the knowledge about Faisal brother from just his rant, this is quite an irony. It just goes to show he is a bit tired as well as weird. 

"Oh well, everything in life shouldn't be all planned out, some randomness every once in a while spice things up. For now, There is no other way but to eat some dry ration." Allen picked up the peeled rabbit as he looked apologetic," I am sorry to disrespect your good meat but don't worry I would make it up to your tasty race later." Allen left the raw meat there and set up some small trap as he picked up some dry ration he has prepared beforehand from his bag, and kept walking inside the forest looking for a tall tree to sleep on. 

Allen was already going to die from hunger. There is no way he would search for a piece of dead wood and try to create fire. At first before killing the rabbit, Allen thought about recovering his Chakkar and then experiment to produce fire but he aborted the plan because he lost the desire midway and his moody personality kicked in. 

'This is the first time I have killed in this fourth life of mine. But I don't feel anything." Allen thought about his experience with the Mercenaries. The first time he had killing experience was in the previous life but he still didn't feel much then as well, presumably because Hiroki had a lot of experience in the matter and subconsciously Allen wasn't much effected through his own experience, "This is just the beginning, there is much more blood that needs to be spilled for me to reach the top."

After finishing eating, Allen climbed up a tall tree and sat in lotus position deciding to rest and cultivate. He was already capable of substituting cultivation for sleep or unconscious resting, it better to be alert here. 

... 

Allen cultivated the whole night. When he stopped the sun has already risen, the amount of chakkar within his body was refilled but there was no improvement in other aspects. Again he felt quite hungry, so he had no choice but to stand up and go hunting.

Soon, he discovered a Wermis Cat. It was pretty strong beast when compared to Yigret Rabbit but it was also a low level creature, currently Allen was in the outer zone of the Kemosin island and there are only weak beasts here, the denser one travels the more they would face stronger beasts. 

Allen currently focused on his target and it looked like it would surely have delicious meat. It didn't have high attack power, but its speed was very fast. 

*Peng*

Allen matched it speed easily had swung his kick anticipating the Wermis Cat's movement path. This attack which landed on the Wermis Cat causing the animal to fly out. He quickly ran towards the place where the Wermis Cat landed and delivered another kick in the form of a stomp which ended its life and returned back to the stream bank.

"Now let's make some fire baby!" 

2