ARC 7-Cursed Fates-53
820 0 59
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If you're enjoying the story, don't be shy in the comments and consider leaving a rating/review.

Want to read exclusive content and advanced chapters? Join my Patreon!

Join our Discord to chat about the story!

With arms like hers and the desire in her eyes, I expect her to start tearing off my clothes in a sexual frenzy, like Kierra when she’s particularly eager. Instead, Shake handles me with the same care she’s shown all night, carefully peeling me out of my clothes, gently urging me to move as needed, and dropping them in a neat pile as opposed to the lack of care she shows her own garments.

Then she begins to question me. She asks about the properties of my hair as she runs her fingers through it, complimenting the violet highlights. My eyes are next. She asks me to show her each of my lids, kissing my face as I explain what each one does.

The next object of interest is my tongue and she takes her time investigating it. At her request, I extend as far as I can, past my chin. Her finger traces the pale muscle and I wrap it around the digit, demonstrating its flexibility.

The look she gives me when I do makes me shiver. It’s incredible. We both know I’m stronger, far stronger, than her, but there’s just something about her that makes me want to lie back and let her have her way with me. Maybe it’s the height.

Her questions lead to a more physical examination, her lips and tongue providing their own answers. I normally dominate kisses, given my natural advantages, but Shake easily manages my overwhelming muscle. Can’t say that it doesn’t affect her. The longer we kiss, the more deliberately she grinds against me, her excitement becoming more obvious by the moment.

When she has enough, for the moment she promises, she moves on to my chest. There’s nothing special there but that doesn’t stop her from fondling me. I hiss and buck as her strong finger pinch my nipples. My face flushes as she grins at my very telling reaction. I’m sure my darker complexion hides the worst of it, but Shake sees right through my attempts to pretend that her casual examination of my body isn’t making me burn.

Her hands trace the rest of me and I try not to twitch as she asks about my muscles, marveling about how such a compact size can produce so much power. I do my best to give her a coherent answer, skipping through the details of the process while describing the creatures we wove together to create something new.

Finally, after having fun groping my ass, lifting my hips off the bed to do so, her attention moves to where I’ve wanted it all night. Shake pushes apart my legs to get a better look at my crotch. Horny as I am, it still takes personal attention for my gift to emerge, but there’s plentiful evidence of my excitement painting my thighs. Shake ducks her head to have a taste of it, her tongue feeling slightly rough on my skin. “You are a treat sister,” her deep voice rumbles against my folds.

“You should have some more.”

“I will. But first, I’m curious. Something is missing.” I suck in a sharp breath as a finger probes my crotch, tracing me a teasingly light touch. “I saw you with your mate, but you are all woman here.”

Having a little trouble speaking, I answer with a hand, grabbing her wrist and guiding her to the head of my gift, deceptively appearing like a woman’s pearl. As her finger strokes it, my member slowly emerges, to her growing amazement.

When I’m out and fully erect, the bed dips as Cloud joins us, then a second time as Ruby does the same. They both sidle up to Shake, one of Cloud’s hands caressing a broad shoulder as she smiles down at me. “Be ready, little mountain. Lou is like moondrip. The more you taste, the more you want, and the less you can control yourself. Have too much and you’ll never have enough.”

“Gaze not at the moon too long, for she will also gaze into you. It is a risk I am willing to take.”

I gasp as Shake swallows me. When Kierra goes down on me, her attention is skillful and playful. Alana is much less experienced, but her shy demeanor and eagerness is just as attractive, if not as stimulating.

Shake is entirely different. Her method is forceful, her jaw stretched wide as she stuffs me down her throat and sucks as if she wants to draw the life out of me. It’s almost too rough for my sensitive member, straddling the thin line between pleasure and pain. Which, for my tastes, means it drives me wild.

If I could, I would fuck her strong face until that composed expression, seriously who looks so damn calm while sucking someone off, collapses, but I can barely squirm with her strong hands holding me by the hips. It’s frustrating but I’d be lying if I said I don’t enjoy it.

If not for my fun earlier, I would have flooded her mouth in moments. Despite it, I only last minutes before I’m moaning helplessly, pleasure shooting from the tip of my gift throughout my body. Shake’s throat works as she swallows my load, eyes slipping shut. When I sag with relief, she pulls back, a finger wiping the drool from her chin.

She opens her mouth to speak but is interrupted by Cloud leaning over her, turning her head to steal her lips. Meanwhile, Ruby moves over and crawls over my side and pushing her nose against my folds. I can feel her panting breath, but she doesn’t touch me, which only makes me wish she would do something all the more.

Shake lets them have their way for a while before trying to pull away. Cloud holds her in place, ignoring the warning rumble muffled by their tightly locked lips. Eventually, a strong hand grabs Cloud by the hair and forces her away, eliciting a cute yelp.

“Enough.”

“Apologies, sister.” Cloud licks her lips. “I can smell her on you and it has been too long since I’ve had a taste of Lou.”

“I understand your eagerness. Which is why I will have my fill first.” Ruby has the awareness to duck away from the large hand about to descend on her head, scampering around to Shake’s back. I shiver as the large woman grabs my gift as she shuffles up my body, rising over me. She smiles down at me, baring her teeth in a savage expression. “For a beast with your teeth, you are quite cute in bed.”

“Is that…bad?” I breathe out, hyper-focused on her pussy, poised to swallow me.

She chuckles. “Far from. If you weren’t married, I would not leave this house without you.” Before I can answer that weighty proclamation, she drops, taking my member is one brutal stroke.

To my embarrassment, I squeal. Then I groan, feeling the tight walls squeezing me. Saints, she’s strong everywhere, again giving me a pleasure that borders on pain. The wild pace she sets doesn’t help.

My bed is custom-made to handle the nightly fun between me and my wife. The simple frame of this bed isn’t. Shake isn’t as savage as my elf when she’s in a roughhousing mood but the poor wood creaks and groans under the strain as she enthusiastically bounces atop me, holding nothing back. I’d say she doesn’t give a damn if she hurts me but she knows how durable I am.

At least her calm expression is finally broken but she doesn’t soften. Instead, her expression grows fiercer. Her teeth are grit as she grunts out her pleasure, thighs flexing and arms tight as she rides me, hard. I whimper and whine as the woman uses me to pleasure herself, ignoring my multiple climaxes as she chases her own.

When she does cum, it’s not with a moan or a scream, but a conquering bellow, like a warrior proclaiming victory. She slams our hips together as she throws back her head, pussy squeezing me as if she wants to take my gift home with her. I squirm beneath her, the feeling enough to take me right back to the edge. Unfortunately, Shake doesn’t have my quick recovery period, staying perfectly still as she focuses on taking deep breaths once she comes down.

The two girls aren’t still. Cloud lavishes attention on the large woman, kissing and licking along her shoulders while her hands leisurely fondle her. Ruby focuses on me, finally getting what she’s been wanting all night as her tongue licks at our thighs, her bushy tail tickling me as it wags with excitement.

“It feels like I have the sun in my blood,” Shake says once her breaths even out. “My body is on fire with want. I must applaud your mates, sister. If I were them, I would get nothing done and you would never leave the bed.”

“I need—"

A large hand covers my mouth. “I can feel that you are still ready. There is no need to ask.” Her bronze skin darkens as her horn’s faint glow intensifies. Huh. Guess that’s nothing to do with magic then. Later, when I can think about anything other than both of us getting off, I should ask my own questions about her interesting body. “It is a rare thing to find a mate that will not break easily and I have a long way to go before I am satisfied.”

 

59