Mini Arc 3: New Form-11
4.8k 4 223
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If you're enjoying the story, don't be shy in the comments and consider leaving a rating/review.

Want to read exclusive content and advanced chapters? Join my Patreon!

Join our Discord to chat about the story!

Kierra follows me into the bath, refusing to let me escape. Anyone observing her caring attention as she washes me with dedication worthy of a ballad would think her a wonderfully caring lover. They’d have to be in my position to feel the air of menace surrounding her. This isn’t a wife caring for her wife. This is a hunter trapping their prey, making sure it has no avenues of escape.

She goes as far as to wrap my towel around me before following me into the bedroom. I lay down face first on the sheets, surrendering myself to her. Playing the perfect prey to lure in my predator. “Do your worst.”

I feel her settle over my waist, hands lightly trailing over my back. I close my eyes as she massages my lower back, letting the movements along with the warmth of her mana relax me. “Having fun?” I ask, after she’d been quiet for several minutes.

“This is very interesting. I assume these must be creatures from another realm but…it’s hard to focus.” Her hands move to my waist and pause. “And what is this?”

“Why don’t you find out?”

Before I can blink, I’m flipped over. Kierra is entirely focused on my navel, the tips of her fingers giving off a faint green glow. I can tell when she figures it out as she looks up with an unreadable expression. I grin at her.

“How?” she whispers.

“You’re going to have to be more specific,” I say, wiggling a bit to test how secure her hold is. “Are you asking how it was designed? Or are you asking—”

I pause as she slides off me, pushing my legs apart as she settles between them. Her eyes are focused on my sex with a rare focus I’ve only ever seen during her hunts in the Enchanted Forest. I suck in a sharp breath as a hand teases my clit, which is not so normal anymore.

“Nnngh!” Despite my grit teeth, I can’t hold back my pleasurable sounds as I experience one of the new features of my body.

At first glance, the pink button just seems a little bigger and more red than usual. However, the more it’s teased, the more it pushes out, revealing it’s just the head of my new organ. Dozens of new muscles push and contract, easing it from its hood. My heartbeat is slow but powerful, pumping blood south until my cock is stiff and engorged.

Everything is working as planned but there’s one thing.

This thing is fucking sensitive! Saints above give me strength, just feeling the air brush against me is enough to make me whimper. What did that damn succubus do?

Fuck, I’m going to embarrass myself by cumming the second I’m inside her, aren’t I?

I look at my wife nervously, said nerves instantly multiplying. “Kii?”

I don’t know why I bother. With her slightly parted lips, hooded eyes, and heavily blushing face, her messy expression says that reason has long departed. She looks almost drunk as she lowers her head, dragging her tongue from the base of my cock to the head.

My body tenses as I just manage to hold back from climaxing from that alone. Evidence of my excitement shows, clear precum leaking from the swollen tip, dark veins along my member standing out prominently as it continues to swell, nearly matching the size of her beloved trolls. Kierra licks up every drop, tongue swirling over the head of my cock. Then she suddenly takes me into her mouth.

All my restraint snaps as I squeal. A warm pleasure moves two ways, going through my organ and squirting out as hot spunk down her throat while also moving up through my body and causing my head to spin. I groan, but even this is different.

Normally, my peaks leave me feeling content but drained. Rather than drained, my heart is pounding and my body is flushed, eager for more. Never mind going limp, my cock is as stiff as rock. Heh, I might not have learned endurance but I’ve got ingrained stamina to make up for it.

Something I’m sure Kierra appreciates as she hasn’t stopped sucking me off, head bobbing up and down as she works more of me into her throat. Her hands pull and caress my thighs, instinctively pulling me closer, striving to get that much closer to swallowing me.

Who am I to deny her?

Grinning, I place my hands on either side of her head and carefully rock my hips. I slowly grow more comfortable, my movements becoming more rough. Pretty soon, I’m fucking her mouth, panting like a dog in heat. Before I know it, I’m cumming again, moaning in delight.

Kierra’s nails dig into my thigh and her throat works, swallowing my spunk down while her tongue caresses my cock. All the while I’m still working myself deeper. All the way until I’m sheathed in her throat, her nose touching my navel as I bottom out. I hear her gag once but then she stops. Ohh, that’s a terribly wonderful way to use the physical affinity.

It seems releasing the pressure can make me last longer as I don’t immediately blow my next load as she pulls back before swallowing my dick again. Fuck, it feels like she’s trying to force me deeper as her throat works, the wet walls constricting like’s she’s trying to milk me. Which might not be far from the truth. Every part of me is designed to be addictive for her, to make her lose her mind with lust. She’s sucking me desperately, like she’s trying to squeeze out the last drop of water in the middle of a drought.

I growl as she grabs my legs, gripping my thighs as she raises my hips from the bed. “You’re fucking thirsty, aren’t you?” I pant. “You’ll keep draining me till you drown in my cum, won’t you? Though you’d probably love that.”

She moans. I can’t tell if she’s responding to me or just enjoying herself. My climaxes are farther apart and harder to come by, but they’re more intense. It means I can relax into the bed and let my eyes slip shut and enjoy the mounting tension. I can hear her labored breathing, her nose flaring as she refuses to let go of my cock for even a moment, her eyes unfocused. Drool slips from the corner of her mouth, sliding down her chin, and her hair is wild from where I teased it earlier. Damn, but she’s hot when she’s messy like this.

“Almost…there,” I grunt. A hand goes to my chest, roughly teasing a breast as I get close. She can feel it too. One of her hands leaves my thigh, going around my waist while the other moves between them. Her fingers trail beneath my cock, pausing for a moment as she traces my familiar slit, likely expecting something else giving what she’s choking on at the moment.

Just a moment though, as two fingers deftly push into me, drawing an ecstatic moan.

“Harder!” I hiss as she works them in and out of my pussy. This new body can take a lot more abuse. The more strength she uses, the better it feels. “Work for it, baby.”

She doesn’t disappoint, adding a third finger and curling them as she blows me. The tension snaps and I grab her with my free hand, holding her in place as I erupt. And I mean erupt, the force of my ejaculation twice as strong as before. Kierra’s throat noticeably moves as she swallows it down, her lashes fluttering as she lets out excited whimpers.

It takes a bit of force to escape her grasp, pushing her down so I’m lying atop her.

She looks up at me with hooded eyes, lips wet and glossy with passion. When I look into her heated gaze, I see my own face, and it adds an undeniable thrill. I’ve brought her to this state before by indulging in her forbidden lusts and it’s a powerful feeling. Holding the key to her body, it’s a bitter victory. Or maybe an incomplete one. After all, I’m borrowing something else’s appeal.

This time, it’s just me. A new me but me all the same time. When she thinks about her favorite, I’m always the answer. There can never be anyone better than me for her.

Knowing that is…

I lick my lips as she bares herself to me, her usual blunder and viciousness stripped away. Her look is slightly aggrieved, as if wondering why I’m not already ravishing her. I chuckle at the thought. A part of me wishes I could record this moment forever, save this feeling for all the times the women in my life pull one over me. I’ll just have to do my best to remember it.

I trail a hand over her smooth skin, smiling at the goosebumps I see rise as I brush a hand over her stomach and dip a finger between her thighs. There’s no need to go any further to know she’s ready. Saints, is sucking me off enough to get her this excited? “Deviant.”

She coos in agreement, her arms coming up to wrap around my neck. I let her pull me down, kissing across her chest as I pull her legs apart. They cross over my back, reeling me in. “Don’t hurry,” I whisper as she grinds against me.

“Lou…” she gasps. “Give me…”

“You can beg louder if you want.” I nip at her, enjoying the way she shudders. Heh, part of my secretions makes her more sensitive. It should have given me an overwhelming advantage but now it simply levels the playing field.

“Please,” she calls in a soft and sweet voice that breaks toward the end.

“Louder.”

“L—”

I cut her off with a kiss. Her hands become frantic, moving all over my body as her hips try to push a faster rhythm. She makes up for words with whines and whimpers. Mm, I think I’ve had enough bullying her for now.

I grab my cock, which is incredibly distracting. I’m stroking myself before I realize it, the feeling dangerously good. Coming back to my senses is only possible because I know there’s something even better waiting for me.

I guide myself to her entrance, grinning almost maniacally at her sharp intake of breath. I intend to take it slowly but the next thing I know, our hips meet as I bottom out. Kierra moans in satisfaction having finally gotten what she wants and I’m of the same mind. It doesn’t take long before I’m just as lost to the pleasure, our voices mingling together and echoing through the room as we explore my new body.

223