Chapter 39
2.1k 11 83
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The other teams raced and they all found All Might in a normal amount of time, since none of them had a quirk to really grant them a lot of speed, except for Tanya. When it was her turn, like everyone predicted, she broke the sound barrier and was above All Might's position nearly instantly. A quick shot from her rifle gained her access, and she landed softly beside him.

All Might laughed just like he did when Izuku had appeared so quickly, pat her shoulders, and congratulated her. “You even did minimal damage! Well done, Young DeGraff!”

“Thank you.” Tanya said. If she wasn't restricted from doing too much damage, she could have shot an opening in the building for All Might to escape on his own.

They all met back up in the control room and reviewed their performances. It wasn't just All Might giving them help, either. Both Izuku and Tanya helped analyze everyone as well. They all appreciated the attention, because they really did want them all to improve. Mina was the last of them to be helped.

“You can't only slick up your feet and skate on them. If you hit a particularly dry spot that sucks up more of your acid than you're expecting, you're going to trip and fall.” Izuku said. “Try projecting it out in front of you first, or even blast an area using your hands and slide across it.”

“Wait, wait, wait! You think I can push acid out from my feet and not just downwards?” Mina asked, surprised.

“I think your feet are just like ours.” Izuku said. “We use them for walking and balance, and that's pretty much it.” He nodded to Tanya.

“I've seen people who have lost their hands and they adapted to use their feet for what they needed hands for, like eating with utensils and writing.” Tanya said, surprising everyone. “If you can train your feet up a bit while also training your hands with your quirk, it's possible to emit your acid in a small spray from them.”

“It also gives you a backup option if your hands are restrained or can't be used for some reason.” Izuku added.

Mina stared at the two of them and she didn't know what to say.

“I'm sure it won't take long if you work at it.” Izuku said. “You can already make acid on your feet, so you're not starting with nothing, right?”

Mina nodded several times, making her pink bushy hair shake a lot.

“With the reviews done, let's get you all back to the school, so you can head home.” All Might said.

They all filed out of the place and climbed onto bus.

“I never thought of using shorter tethers of tape to increase my speed.” Sero, the elbow tape guy said. “I always thought the further away I could reach, the better.”

“It is in most cases.” Tanya said. “However, if you want to move faster, quicker strides work better than a long one that takes more strength and momentum to use.”

“Thanks, guys.” Sero said. “I'll work on it, now that I know.”

“I'm kind of glad that you don't have any tips for me.” Uraraka said with a smile.

“You're already ahead of where we thought you would be in your manoeuvrability.” Izuku praised her. “The suit upgrades really let you use your quirk well, so there's nothing but practice for you to get handier with it.”

Uraraka's smile grew and she nodded happily.

They all talked about different things as the bus took them back to the school. When they arrived, they all changed back into their normal school clothes and split up to go home. Tanya and Izuku cuddled up a little on the train ride and would be going to Tanya's place to eat. Inko was still at Bakugo's place and helping his mother Mitzuki with her sunburn and the household tasks she had trouble doing because of it.

“You two look so cute together.” Miss Jasina said as they entered Tanya's house.

“You say that every time you see us.” Tanya said with a roll of her eyes.

Miss Jasina smiled and waved them into the kitchen. “I'm just making sure you know I approve.”

“I think the happy crying and hugging Inko when you think we can't see you is proof enough.” Tanya said with a grin.

Miss Jasina laughed. “I knew you knew we did that!”

Izuku chuckled and they sat down to eat and enjoy a nice meal.

“We're going out for a bit, so don't wait up.” Tanya said as she stood.

“Thank you for the meal.” Izuku said and gave Miss Jasina a little bow.

Miss Jasina waved his thanks away. “How many times have I eaten at your place now?” She laughed softly. “Go have fun and I'll clean up.”

“Thanks.” Tanya said and gave her a quick hug. “See you tomorrow.”

Miss Jasina hugged her back as she nodded.

Tanya and Izuku left the house and then ducked out of sight. They went over to the entrance of their underground hideout and went inside.

“You know she thinks we're having sex.” Izuku said as they entered the monitor and control room.

“It's the perfect cover for sneaking off without actually sneaking off.” Tanya said and gave him a bit of a manic grin. “We'll have a bit of fun together after we have a bit of fun together.”

Izuku couldn't stop his laugh and gave her a kiss. “I'll review the logs while you review the footage.”

“Point out anything of priority that you think we need to deal with.” Tanya said and he nodded, then the two of them got to work.

Having access to untraceable electronics, cameras, microphones, surveillance devices, and tracking bugs really made their operation more efficient. Once they had spread them around to key locations, especially the areas they suspected were secret criminal havens, the work they had to do started to pick up.

“We've got a hit on another suspect.” Izuku said and sent the information to the main monitor. “It's not the head guy we're looking for, though.”

“Hmm.” Tanya looked at the monitor and brought up the information they had on the government agents and overwatch council that were working against her. “He's still an elusive one.”

Izuku nodded. “We're not getting the other guy until our vacation after the training camp.”

Tanya chuckled. “It's almost like he knows we're hunting him.”

Izuku chuckled, too. “He probably highly suspects, since we've been whittling down his support structure for weeks.”

“I don't know why he would authorize shipments of weapons and things to known gang members.” Tanya said. “Maybe he's just ensuring the heroes still have a job?”

Izuku barked a laugh. “He sucks at intrigue, especially if he completely missed the ignorance deal the cops and the gangs had.”

Tanya laughed as well. “Yes, that was an oversight that he couldn't have taken into consideration. He made the gangs too dangerous to handle by normal means, so the hero agencies had to cheat.”

“I wonder what he thinks of what we did to handle the situation?” Izuku asked.

“I haven't been able to make a delivery at either his work or his home.” Tanya said. “I even tried different methods of delivery and they all failed.”

“He didn't want free pizza? Is he crazy?” Izuku asked and they both laughed.

“He doesn't realize that we don't have to remove him, only his authority.” Tanya said.

“It's going to be fun seeing him lose everything.” Izuku said. “I assume the... ah... she's going to be discreet?”

Tanya grinned at him. “You can't say prostitute without blushing, can you?”

Izuku blushed and looked away.

Tanya walked over to him and grabbed his hair to turn him back to face her. “How can you still act like a virgin mess after everything we've done together?”

“I... ah...” Izuku's face was still flushed red and he looked at her with desire on his face. “I don't know.”

Tanya smiled at him and gave him a deep kiss. He let out a moan as her tongue dove into his mouth and thoroughly explored it. She broke the kiss a minute later and Izuku had a dreamy look on his face. She looked down at his erection and chuckled.

“All right, maybe a bit of fun first before we have a bit of fun.” Tanya said.

An instant later, Izuku was naked and on the bed at the back of the room. His erection was nearly sticking straight up and throbbed as she walked towards him and stripped off her clothing.

“What am I going to do with you?” Tanya asked as she reached the bed and gave him several light strokes.

“Anything.” Izuku whispered and moaned as her hand sped up. “Anything you want.”

“Good answer.” Tanya said and crawled up on top of him, then she sat down without prepping herself first.

They both moaned loudly from that. Izuku because Tanya was really tight and Tanya because she had to forcefully push herself down to get him inside. They both liked having that feeling occasionally, so they would make themselves wait a few days between sex sessions, just for that reason. Plus, they both liked giving Izuku that reward for good behavior.

They had fun for about half an hour, cleaned up in the shower, and went back to work. Once they had the details they needed, they geared up in their stealth outfits and weapons, donned the straps for Tanya to carry their equipment and Izuku, and left through another entrance that was far from Tanya's house.

They flew to the right location and it wasn't that late at night, so their target could still be awake. They observed both the surveillance footage and the tracking software for a while until they agreed that it was safe to move. They infiltrated the man's home and ignored the other people there for now. They went to the man's bedroom and saw that he wasn't alone.

Tanya nodded to Izuku and he used some sleeping gas on the woman. As far as he could tell, it wasn't the man's wife and they would interrogate her later. For now, they concentrated on their primary target and Tanya tied his arms and legs up before slapping him awake.

“AHH! What? Where?” The man looked around and then focused on Tanya's face. “YOU!”

“Yes, me.” Tanya said and pulled out a Bowie knife. “It's nice to finally meet you, Mister Carson.”

“No! Don't!” He exclaimed. “I can pay you!”

“Pay me? For what?” Tanya asked, curious.

“You're kidnapping me, aren't you?” He asked, then his eyes widened. “NO! Don't kill me!”

Tanya let her manic grin out and the man looked terrified. “It all depends on what you tell me.”

The man sang like a canary in a coal mine, as in, he sang his last. He tried to lie several times and contradicted the information Tanya and Izuku already had.

Tanya let him babble on for a few minutes before she sighed and shook her head. “That wasn't what I was looking for.”

“Wh-what? But... but, I told you everything!”

“With a bunch of lies mixed in.” Tanya said and the man closed his eyes. “Yes, I knew exactly what you were supposed to say. It's just too bad you did say it, despite my warning.”

“No!”

“I can't have a liability like you around.” Tanya said and flipped the knife over, then whacked the man on the temple to knock him out. “Her next, since she is not this man's wife.”

“I knew it wasn't her.” Izuku said and gave her the antidote for the sleeping gas.

The woman tried to scream and Izuku covered her mouth with a hand and pressed down.

“Try that again and I'll crush your jaw.” Izuku threatened and squeezed a little.

The woman whimpered and nodded.

“You only have once chance to live through this and that's by cooperating fully.” Izuku said and nodded at the man beside her. She glanced over and saw the man she had slept with was unconscious.

“Start talking.” Tanya said and she did. Unfortunately, she told the same lies.

“Why are you people so stupid?” Izuku asked and covered her mouth again.

The woman's eyes widened as he squeezed. “HMM! MHMM HMM!”

“I said you only had one chance.” Izuku said and her jaw cracked.

“HHHUUUUHHHHH!” The woman screamed and tears flowed out of her eyes.

Tanya whacked her temple with the handle of her knife and sighed. “Well, we might as well check the others here. Maybe we'll get lucky and one of them will realize the situation they're in.”

“I doubt it.” Izuku said. “Are we making this look like a break in or a fire?”

“Fire. We can set a pot on the stove and blow out the pilot light.” Tanya said as they went to the next room.

“Nice.” Izuku said and they interrogated the young man there. He didn't know much, so they moved on. It was some kind of office party and people and workers were all over the place. The funny thing was, none of them were there with significant others. They had all hooked up with other agents or co-workers.

Setting it up as a jealous lover's revenge was ridiculously easy. A hammer was found in the garage and Izuku zoomed around and whacked each of them on the head to cover Tanya's use of her knife. They set the stove in the kitchen and put a cigarette in an ashtray in the living room.

By the time they were far enough away and turned to look, the explosion went off. They admired a job well done and then flew away, their operation done for the night and one less obstacle to Tanya's goal had been removed.

83