Chapter 46 – NEW!
1.6k 5 63
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Izuku and Tanya stayed at the site of their latest clean-up efforts and watched the heroes work to discover what had happened. Tanya had used an easily disposable pewter pellet to create the devastating explosion and there was no evidence left for the heroes to find. The best part was that the heroes didn't even notice one of their friends had been taken and disposed of.

“They really are full of themselves for not questioning why someone would leave in the middle of an investigation.” Izuku whispered and watched as the heroes deferred to the police and talked to them for several minutes before leaving.

“Myopic, I believe is the term.” Tanya said and held up the stolen cell phone. “We have our next target.”

“Do you think they'll be as lacking in imagination, foresight, or intellectual insight like the heroes?”

Tanya smiled and stood up. “We can only hope.”

Izuku nodded and helped her pack up their things and then strapped himself to her back. “I'm not going to bug you about not using your powers again.”

“Good, because I'd hate to have to discipline you for insubordination.”

Izuku shivered and his arms went around her waist. “Don't be cruel.”

Tanya let out a laugh and pat his hands. “If we're successful with this next hit and get another decent lead, I'll consider your earlier statements of caution as needing... corrections.”

Izuku kissed the side of her head. “Thank you.”

Tanya didn't comment that she might have been a bit harsh in teaching Izuku, because he had developed a bit of a masochistic streak when it came to her. His reaction when she was hurt, definitely showed what he would do to anyone that hurt her, no matter who it was.

“Remind me later to wear the stirrups and use the riding crop.” Tanya said as they lifted up into the air. Izuku's body reacted to her words and Tanya tried to not moan as his erection pressed into her lower back. She couldn't be distracted while they worked or they would never get anything done.

*

“Four buildings destroyed in one night. Two were abandoned and two were occupied by... what was it again?” The detective assigned to the case asked.

“Followers of the Light.” His partner said and handed over the piece of paper with the information on it. “It's a fanatical religious group that popped up years ago.”

The detective looked the paper over. “Ten people were inside when the last building blew?”

“At least.” His partner said with a shrug. “We're only finding bits and pieces, so it's taking a while.”

“How are fanatics gaining so many followers all of a sudden?”

“Two words. All Might.” His partner scoffed.

The detective sighed. “The city's been a mess since that announcement.”

“I think the video of him doing what he did to those kids has made more of an impact than his retirement.”

The detective nodded. “The entire country's force of police officers are pulling extended shifts this week.”

His partner shook his head. “You don't seriously think this is all going to go away by next week, do you?”

“No, I'm just going on vacation and won't care what's going on here until I come back.” The detective said and they both laughed.

“I'll start identifying the multitude of victims and then I'll step on the fire department to hurry up and get us the results for the cause of the explosions.”

“Good man.” The detective said. “I'll start looking at the owners of those buildings and try to see if any of them had enemies that wanted to get revenge or something. We'll work opposite ends and try to meet in the middle.”

His partner nodded and grabbed half of the files on their shared desk. He started flipping through them and then picked up the phone to call the forensics lab.

The detective grabbed the other file folders and opened the top one. He read that the last building had been an abandoned church and the graveyard had already been moved to a more modern cemetery. The details of the transfers were a little sketchy, which meant he just found a potential lead.

If those bodies didn't end up going where they were supposed togo, then the old owner would have a lot to cover up, even if it meant getting rid of the current squatters that might have discovered the secret. The detective thought and nodded to himself. He picked up his own phone and started to make some calls.

*

“MMM-WAHHHH!” Mina exclaimed as she exaggerated the kiss she had just given Tanya, which made both Tanya and Izuku laugh. “There! Promise kept!”

“I'm pretty sure I don't remember you doing it like that.” Izuku said with a big smile.

“That's because I put in a bit extra to make up for waiting so long to pay her back for it.” Mina said with a smug expression on her face. “I had to let her recover before I shared my awesomeness!”

Izuku nodded and the three of them sat down on the large couch at Tanya's home. Mina didn't realize she was between them until Tanya took her hand.

“You didn't have to do that, Mina.” Tanya whispered softly. “I saw the video of what happened after the exam. I know you did what you did to make sure Izuku stayed calm.”

Mina nodded. “He was freaking out over you being hurt and I couldn't let him suffer because of it.”

“Thank you for that.” Izuku said and took her other hand. “In retrospect, it definitely distracted me from my anguish.”

“More like dazed you.” Tanya said with a smirk. “I saw the look on your face.”

Izuku face went a little red. “To be fair, my heart was hurt and my head was a mess.”

“I didn't doubt that for a second.” Tanya said with fondness.

“Also, Mina is a great kisser.” Izuku added.

“Yes, she is.” Tanya said and gave Mina an appraising look.

Mina's pink face flushed to a darker pink as she blushed. “Th-thanks.”

“There's no need to be modest. You should be proud of your skills.” Tanya said in encouragement.

Mina couldn't stop her smile. “Maybe I should add that to my provisional license form as a subsidiary power.”

Izuku chuckled and Tanya laughed.

“I think you will need a little more practice to do that.” Tanya said and gave a pointed look to Izuku.

Izuku took the hint and leaned in slighty towards Mina.

The pink skinned young woman's heart started beating faster and she assumed that she was going to get another kiss from the nicest guy in school. She didn't close her eyes as she started to pucker her lips...

...and Izuku moved up and slipped his mouth over one of her crooked yellow horns.

“Ohhhh!” Mina moaned and her hands gripped Tanya's and Izuku's tightly.

“Yes, you definitely need more practice.” Tanya said and she copied Izuku and slipped her mouth over Mina's other horn.

“Oh, god... ohgod... OHHHH!” Mina moaned loudly as she came.

Tanya and Izuku treated her horns like sexual objects and licked and sucked on them. They had suspected that they would be a little sensitive, because they were shaped like antennae, and they had been right.

Mina squirmed and moaned as pleasure flowed through her body while her two friends did things to her horns that she had never suspected she would like, let alone really enjoy.

A few minutes later, Mina came again with a yell and relaxed into the couch. Her breathing was fast, like she had been running, and her eyes were half-closed.

“Thank you very much for taking care of my Izuku.” Tanya said and gave Mina a soft kiss on the lips.

Izuku gave Mina an identical kiss and sat back to look at her face. “Thank you for stopping me from overreacting.”

Mina could only nod in response and gave the both of them longing looks.

“When you're recovered, we can take you home.” Tanya said and started to let her hand go.

“N-n-no.... s-s-stay.” Mina whispered and held onto her hand.

Tanya gave her an odd look and then glanced at Izuku. “Do you realize what you're asking?”

Mina nodded. “Want... want...” She took a deep breath and her eyes opened all the way. “I've never... that was... you two are...” She paused and tried to gather her thoughts. “Please, I'll do anything.”

Tanya let a bit of her manic smile out. “Izuku, carry our beautiful pink friend and follow me.”

“Yes, mistress.” Izuku said and followed Tanya into her bedroom. The bed was plenty big enough for what was about to happen.

Tanya shut and locked the door before she started to strip off. Izuku copied her and Mina watched from the bed with wide eyes as the pair became naked for her. Izuku was already hard and Mina licked her lips as she stared at the thing.

“How... can that fit... in you?” Mina asked as Tanya climbed on top of her.

“Orgasmically.” Tanya said and then she loudly moaned as Izuku entered her. “Like... like that.”

Mina felt Tanya's nub rubbing hers as Izuku rocked in and out. She mewled at the light touches on her sensitive bit and then she moaned as Tanya gave her a passionate kiss. A few moments later, she cried out as Izuku slipped inside of her for the first time. It was her turn to kiss Tanya passionately as Izuku slid in and out of her and it felt so amazing that she didn't care that he wasn't wearing a condom.

Mina soon came and held onto Tanya as if her life depended on it. “GOD!”

“I know.” Tanya whispered and rolled off of her. “Izuku, direct stimulation, please.”

Izuku nodded and picked her up to let her wrap her legs around his head. His hips didn't stop moving, though. Mina moaned as he kept giving her pleasure while also eating Tanya out. She wasn't sure what to do with her arms, so she reached up and tried to rub Tanya's back.

That was apparently the right thing to do, because Tanya moaned and leaned backwards to let Mina rub her more. The three of them stayed like that for about fifteen minutes before both Tanya and Mina came. They yelled their pleasure and collapsed onto the bed beside each other.

Izuku didn't wait for any instruction as he pulled out of Mina and slid into Tanya to give her a hard pounding. Mina caught her breath as Tanya easily took it and the look on her friend's face made her want to feel it like that, too.

“Here it comes.” Izuku warned.

“Mina... needs... a shot.” Tanya said between panting breaths.

“Open wide!” Izuku said and pulled out of Tanya before he quickly crawled up the bed.

Mina didn't object as Izuku slipped his boiling hot and dripping member into her mouth. “MMMMM!” She moaned as his ejaculation poured out of him and into her mouth. She swallowed several times and sucked on him to make sure that he was really finished.

Izuku let out a drawn out breath and moved back to sit on the side of the bed. “That was great, Mina.”

Mina licked her lips and she couldn't stop her pleased smile. “I thought you were supposed to be a hero.”

“What do you mean?” Tanya asked.

“Would a hero quit so quickly?” Mina asked with an innocent look on her face.

Izuku gave her a surprised look for a moment, then he laughed. “Tanya! She found me out!”

“Oh, no!” Tanya said and pointed between Mina's legs. “Quick! You have millions of hostages to hide in the secured bunker before she catches you!”

Mina let out a laugh as Izuku tackled her and then she moaned loudly as he pounded into her as hard as she could stand it... and then a bit more. The pleasure and pain mix was a real turn on for her and she came, and came, and came again. She had actually lost count by the time Izuku shivered and she felt her insides be warmed up significantly. She also felt very, very full.

“My turn.” Tanya said and Mina tried to turn and watch Izuku have sex with her friend again, then she gasped as Tanya stopped her movement and slid her tongue between Mina's very sensitive folds.

“Oh, GOD!” Mina yelled and then she writhed and moaned as Tanya did her best to clean out everything that Izuku had put inside of her. It seemed to go on forever and she came a bunch more times before Tanya finally stopped.

“That was pretty tasty.” Tanya said as she moved up Mina's body to suckle her breasts for several minutes, which made Mina mewl again. She chuckled and laid down beside her pink-skinned friend and Izuku laid down on Mina's other side.

“Let me know when you want another go.” Izuku said and kissed Tanya, then he kissed Mina.

Mina nodded and put her arms around their shoulders to cuddle them both. When she had shown up after calling first, she never suspected that she would end up in bed with the both of them. Even though she knew that she could never do something with Izuku without doing it to Tanya as well, she had no idea that they would work together to seduce her before she could do the same.

“You owe me a good licking.” Tanya said in a sexy voice and Mina shivered.

“Wh-when... when would you... want it done?” Mina asked.

“Oh, I think I can come up with a good time and place.” Tanya said with a smirk on her face.

Mina blushed, because she somehow knew that Tanya would ask for it when she least expected it. After what they had just done with each other, she was more than okay with that, since she would also have access to Izuku for the same thing.

“Yes, mistress.” Mina said in a subdued voice, which made both Izuku and Tanya smile.

63