Chapter 52
1.2k 8 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The buses seemed to have coordinated their arrivals, because as soon as Izuku carried the bags for himself and his mother off of the bus and it pulled away, Momo's tour bus pulled up and the students of Class 1-A stepped off. Izuku put the bags down and suddenly had an armful of Tanya and a mouthful of her tongue.

“AWWW!” The girls of the class said as one and gathered around them.

“How long have you been waiting here?” Mina asked Inko.

“Ages and ages, apparently!” Izuku's mom responded and pointed to her son and his girlfriend making out. That made the girls giggle and Tanya huffed as she broke the kiss and Izuku put her down.

“Maybe five seconds.” Izuku said and smiled at everyone. “I'll go grab a baggage cart and...”

Several attendants came out and started unloading the tour bus.

“Never mind.” Izuku said and picked up the bags he had brought and added them to the closest cart.

“We should already be checked in.” Momo said and checked her phone. “Yes, we're going right to our rooms in the east wing.”

The only two people not confused by that were Tanya and Izuku.

“It faces the mountain and has the best view.” Momo added and her friends cheered. She blushed as the girls gave her hugs and then everyone followed the attendants and their bags inside.

They were soon settled in their rooms and their real summer vacation began.

It was the best time that most of them had ever had, even Momo. She got to share her off-school time with actual friends that weren't friends with her because she was rich or popular. They were friends because they were friends. She wouldn't find out until later that she and Tanya were actually in almost the same situation, which would endear her even more towards the shorter girl.

The separate baths, professional laundry services, multiple hot springs, and good friends, made for great times to be had by all. The food was also to die for, because the professional chefs outdid themselves to serve the best meals as they could for a reasonable price. Tsu was the only one that could have been left out of that, if she didn't have all of the food that Izuku and Inko had given her.

Tsu showed up at their room the first night and thanked both Izuku and his mother for thinking of her, then she saw Tanya's nod. She climbed up Izuku like he was a wall and then gave him a slow and sensual kiss, the same as she had given Tanya after their arrival at the summer camp.

“W-wow.” Izuku whispered when it ended. “Thank you, Tsu.”

“Y-you're w-welcome.” Tsu said and blushed deeply as she let him go and dropped to the floor. “G-g-goodnight.”

“Goodnight.” Izuku, Inko, and Tanya said and all three had warm smiles for her. Tsu left with a huge smile on her face.

Inko waited for only a few seconds before turning to her son and Tanya. “Do I want to know what just happened?”

“It started out as kind of an inside joke when Izuku was being nice and she wanted to thank him for the food you two made during that first meeting at the beach.” Tanya chuckled. “I said she had to kiss me if she wanted to kiss Izuku.”

Inko looked from her to Izuku. “She can't kiss one without kissing the other?”

“It kind of set a precedent.” Izuku said. “Now if they do anything to me or Tanya, they assume it gives them permission to let them do the same with the other one.”

Inko got it right away. “Tsu already kissed Tanya for bringing the food to camp and not her clothes.”

Izuku nodded and gave Inko a hug. “We can't really go back on our word without making them feel bad about it.”

“Disappointing them, you mean.” Tanya said with a grin.

“That, too.” Izuku said and let his mother go.

“I shouldn't be worried about it, should I?” Inko asked.

“No, we've got this handled.” Tanya said as a knock came on the door. She opened it and Mina stood there with several towels and a little blush on her face. “It seems we are late for our baths, Izuku.”

Izuku kissed his mother's cheek. “We'll be back later, mom.”

“You kids go have fun. I'm heading to bed.” Inko said waved them away. “Tell the others I said goodnight.”

“We will.” Tanya said and she, Izuku, and Mina left the room.

“Mom said goodnight.” Izuku said to Mina, making Tanya laugh. The three of them went to a private bath room and washed up, with a few extra hands here and there and a lot of soap involved, then the three of them relaxed in the large tub.

“I kind of can't believe that I'm really here with you.” Mina said and looked from Tanya to Izuku.

“Go ahead, Mina. I know you've been waiting for it.” Tanya motioned to Izuku.

“Thank you!” Mina said and took several deep breaths, then her head ducked under the water and Izuku let out a startled sound.

“When she comes up to breathe, move up and let her get at it without drowning.” Tanya ordered and Izuku nodded.

Thirty seconds later, Mina splashed up out of the water and gasped for air. Izuku did as he was told and sat on the edge of the tub to reveal himself completely. Mina moaned at the sight of his prominent erection, then her tongue ran over him and she dove her mouth over him again. She was very enthusiastic about it and both Tanya and Izuku appreciated it.

Tanya started fingering the eager pink-skinned girl and Mina moaned even louder at being taken care of, even though it was her turn to pay Izuku back for everything that Tanya had done for her. When she came, her moan was pretty loud and she gushed a bit.

“I think you need a bit more incentive.” Tanya said and moved over between Mina and Izuku, then Izuku picked her up and sat her right down on his raging hard-on. She moaned at him being forceful and Mina didn't hesitate at all as she started licking the both of them where they were joined.

“So... good!” Izuku said and moved in and out as he was stimulated a lot more than he usually was.

“I think... you're already getting close.” Tanya said between moans. “You dirty... man-slut! Hurry and fill me up!”

Both Izuku and Mina made moaning sounds at her order and then Izuku spilled himself inside of her and Mina lapped at them both like a cat with cream. Delicious, delicious cream. Tanya stood up and slipped Izuku out of her gaping opening, then Mina sucked and licked at her to get it all.

When she wasn't dripping anymore, Tanya stepped aside and Mina sucked Izuku off to clean him up, too. Things kind of got out of hand after that.

*

“When did we get back to my room?” Mina asked when she woke up the next morning. She was wedged pretty tightly between Tanya and Izuku. Or she thought she was.

“It's not your room.” Tsu's muffled voice said from under the blanket.

“More tongue.” Tanya said and then moaned. “Yeah, right there.”

“Ts-Tsu?” Mina gasped and tossed off the blanket. To her surprise, Tsu had her tongue wrapped around Izuku's member and also had the end buried between Tanya's legs. It was jerking up and down on both, which required a lot of dexterity on her tongue's part.

“Tsu walked in on us last night in the tub.” Izuku said and Mina turned her head to stare at him. “You don't remember?”

“I was pretty out of it from how many orgasms you two gave me.” Mina admitted with a blush.

Tanya laughed softly and then moaned. “Tsu, you really know what you're doing.”

“I've been... masturbating with it... for a while.” Tsu said, unabashedly.

“I would, too.” Tanya and Izuku said together, then they both laughed.

Mina didn't try to get out of the bed, even though she and Tsu weren't that close. She was kind of caught up in watching the frog girl's talent with her tongue, mainly because it wasn't touching her while it was doing nasty things to the two people on either side of her.

“I'm close.” Izuku said and Tsu sped up her tongue's movements, then slipped the tip of him into her mouth as Izuku moaned loudly and came pretty hard for her.

Tanya came right after that and the two of them laid back. “Well done, Tsu. Well done.”

“Thanks.” Tsu said and pulled her soaked tongue out of Tanya and slid it back across Izuku's member as she retracted it.

“Wow!” Izuku exclaimed and then moaned as the tongue finished unwrapping from his erection and coated him with Tanya's juices.

“Go ahead, Tsu. You've earned it.” Tanya said.

“Thank you.” Tsu said and climbed up onto Izuku. She looked deep into his eyes as she positioned herself over him, then she slid him inside and all the way in. They both moaned lewdly and then started kissing as Tsu rocked her hips.

“I wish I had that kind of dexterity.” Tanya said and sat up to watch them.

It gave Mina enough room to move out from between her and Izuku and she did so. “I didn't do anything with Tsuyu, did I?”

“No, you were pretty much done when Tsu caught us.” Tanya said. “Tsu, use your tongue on Izuku's ass.”

Tsu gave her a pointed look and then looked at Izuku. She saw his pleasure filled face and decided that she could take the taste if he looked even better if she did lick him there. Her tongue slid out of her mouth and over her shoulder, then down between her legs.

“How can she do that without looking?” Mina asked, fascinated.

“She has a sensory organ on the tip of her tongue.” Tanya said and then grinned when Izuku moaned and cried out with pleasure as he came.

Tsu cried out with pleasure as well, then she did something she had never done before. She pushed with her tongue into a place that she never thought she would ever push it. To her surprise, it was clean and she didn't taste what she had expected. The look on Izuku's face would have been worth it if it had tasted disgusting.

“Is that... cherry flavor?” Tsu asked.

“It's a lube cream.” Tanya said and both Mina and Tsu gave her startled looks. “Izuku is completely mine and my partner in all things.”

“Oh. Oh, my.” Mina whispered as she blushed. She wasn't sure why she was embarrassed to know that Tanya had explored Izuku's body completely. It just seemed... indecent or something? It was quite confusing for her, because she saw Izuku as a big strong man and the thought that he would let anyone near there... well, that made her blush harder.

Tsu on the other hand, seemed to take that as encouragement. “I thought... you were wonderful before.” She moaned and panted as her hips continued to rock on his erection that wasn't going down, despite him coming a few times already. “Then you... do that... for Tanya. You're perfect!”

Izuku moaned loudly as her tongue licked him in places he didn't think a tongue could reach, let alone make him feel so good. “Tsu! I'm gonna...”

Tsu slammed her hips down and jammed her tongue right into Izuku's sensitive spot.

“OHHHH!” They both yelled and came at the same time. They both spurted out their pleasure and their bodies trembled as they felt the aftershocks from coming so hard that they almost passed out.

“Yes, I definitely wish I could be that dexterous.” Tanya said and leaned over to kiss Izuku and then kissed Tsu. Both moaned as she did so, then they pulled her in to hug her.

“Thank you.” Tsu and Izuku said together.

Mina definitely felt like a fourth wheel now. “I... ah... better go.” She said and started to get out of the bed. She felt a hand grab her hand and held it, so she turned back to see Tsu's face.

“You're not being replaced.” Tanya said. “Tsu was just really, really curious about what she had seen us do to you.”

Mina blushed and sat back down. “So, this was... what? A test run?”

“It was a mutual thank you.” Tsu and Izuku said and smiled at each other.

“We're probably going to do this again, just because it was so much fun.” Tanya said and Tsu let out a happy sound. “My Izuku has needs and I know I can't provide for all of them.”

“You, too.” Izuku said and reached out to cup Tanya's face. “I don't have some of the parts you enjoy playing with.”

“I think she likes my breasts more than you do.” Mina said and laughed.

Tsu blushed. “I've never felt so needed or tended to in my life.”

“Us, too.” Izuku and Tanya said.

“So, we... well, I...”

“You still owe me a good licking.” Tanya said with a grin.

“I doubt I can match Tsu's talent.” Mina said and didn't comment that Tsu's tongue was still buried pretty deep inside Izuku.

“It's about feelings and intent.” Tanya said and pulled Mina close. “How did you feel when you snuck into my bunk at the training camp?”

Mina blushed a little and smiled. “Naughty and grateful.”

“Exactly.” Tanya said and gave her a soft and tender kiss. “We've only had one other girl in our bed and she didn't want anything more than a bit of mutual fun.”

Tsu and Mina exchanged looks and then giggled. “Single Item Girl.”

“I think she would have stored Izuku's penis if her quirk let her.” Tanya said.

“She definitely tried as many times as she could to store it inside of her.” Izuku said with a grin.

“So did I.” Mina, Tsu, and Tanya said at the same time, then they all laughed.

A loud knock came from the door.

“We're all going to the hot springs. Breakfast first and everyone's meeting there.” Momo's voice said through the door.

“Thanks, Momo. I'll be right there.” Tsu said before she retracted her tongue from its very warm current location and slid up and off of Izuku at the same time. “Baths?”

“Baths.” The others agreed and the four friends put on robes and left the room.

48