Chapter 56
1.1k 5 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The hero students of all three years retired to their dorm buildings and the general course students were sent home, as were the business students and the support students. Surprisingly, no one asked about one of them being missing until the school records were examined and they realized there should have been one more student there. She hadn't been in class, so her teacher marked her as absent and forgot about it.

The police interrogated all of the teachers for most of the morning and then held them as they tried, and failed, to interrogate the little creature named Nezu. He frustrated them to no end, because of his superior intellect. He also said that their pitiful human laws didn't apply to him, because he wasn't human and hadn't started out as one. His quirk made him a unique individual.

They agreed and sent him to prison without a trial. Someone as unique as him couldn't be allowed to contaminate human society or continue to use hero students as experiment specimens.

*

“This is so much fun!” Mina exclaimed as she flipped a fly and meal worm burger.

“A bit more on that side, Mina.” Tsu said.

“Okay!” Mina said and watched the grill diligently.

“You guys are all really great for doing this.” Tsu said and made sure she gave each girl a hug.

“We all agree with Tanya. You shouldn't have to worry about food when you're at school.” Momo said and looked down at the salad she was mixing. “This isn't looking right. What step did I miss?”

Izuku glanced over. “Ah, mom and I missed that the first time, too. You need to add the snail slime after the salad dressing or it wilts the leaves of lettuce.”

“Oh, no! I ruined it!” Momo said loudly and started crying.

She was immediately hugged by Izuku and Tsu. “It's not ruined!” They said together.

“You just add more lettuce and salad dressing to dilute the slime. It's fine, Momo.” Izuku assured her.

Momo took several breaths and calmed down as Tsu wiped at her eyes. “I'm sorry for crying.”

“It's okay.” Izuku said and pet her hair. “You're still adjusting to what I did to your mind.”

Momo nodded and stayed hugging Izuku as Tsuyu adjusted the large bowl of salad.

“Will we all react like that?” Toru, the invisible girl, asked.

“No. Momo's been trained since she was young to act prim and proper, because of her family and position in society.” Tanya said and rolled more special meatballs to add to the oven. “Since she believes her parents programmed her since she was a little girl, her emotions are all out of whack as she fights against it.”

“Oh, that's... that's really sad.” Toru whispered.

“It's the reality of the situation.” Tanya said with a shrug. “She doesn't have too reject everything they taught her, though. She learned a lot from them about how to manage her quirk. They probably didn't want her becoming frustrated when she couldn't create everything she saw and had her concentrate on more practical items.”

“Don't defend them. They knew what they were doing.” Momo said and let Izuku go. “Thank you, Izuku. I needed that.”

“These arms aren't just for crushing villains.” Izuku said and struck a pose similar to All Might to show off his muscular arms. “I AM HERE... TO HUG YOU ALL!”

Some of the girls giggled and Jiro barked a laugh.

“Where's Denki, anyway?” Mina asked her.

“Hanging out with the guys in the common room. The games and things they have here are pretty good.” Jiro said with a smile. “We set up a time tonight for a walk and a... private... concert.”

“You go girl!” Toru said and gave her a high five. “He's really into you.”

“I am, too.” Jiro said and then blushed and laughed. “Don't say it! I meant him, not myself!”

That had the girls laughing some more and they all went back to cooking.

Mirko stood off to the side and watched all of the odd interactions and she could see something that none of them seemed to notice. All of the girls hovered around Izuku like he was the sun and they were planets orbiting him.

A couple of them were a lot closer in their orbits and Mirko suspected that they were intimate with each other, which made her wonder if Tanya knew her boyfriend was doing the other girls. Of course, that set off her own internal alarm bells, because she had an image of Izuku's straining face as he slammed himself inside of her.

Mirko pushed that thought to the back of her mind, because that was not how she should be looking at a student. She hadn't had a good pounding in a while, though. Most men she met just couldn't keep up with her stamina or her body's apparently natural need to fuck like rabbits.

What is wrong with me? Mirko asked herself. Izuku Midoria is a very scary individual. She thought. And powerful. Very powerful.

That was understandable, considering they were calling him the next Symbol of Peace.

Mirko stayed there for the entire cooking session and she didn't have to get after them to clean the place up or to decontaminate the counter areas where they had prepped the frog girl's special dietary foods.

I think being a dorm monitor here is going to be a lot easier than I thought it was going to be. Mirko thought and followed the girls and Izuku to the common room where they separated, for the most part, and spent time with the boys of the class.

Tanya also disappeared for about fifteen minutes and returned with two young kids, a boy and a girl, who both lunged for Tsuyu and hugged her like she was their whole world. She hugged them back just as tightly.

There wasn't much time left before supper would be delivered. Her official duties as a class monitor would be over and she could go to her assigned room to rest and relax. Mirko was only required to be available to talk at that point and wouldn't have to constantly watch them all.

When the food arrived, she told them what she would be doing and to come and see her if they needed anything or just wanted to talk. She took her own meal from the delivery and started to leave the dining area.

“You don't have to run off as soon as you have to.” Izuku said and the girls nodded while the boys looked curious. “I'm sure we would all like to hear some stories from the top female hero in the country.”

Mirko looked from his face to the other students and saw that he was right. She had all of their attention and couldn't stop her smirk. “Are you sure it's not because I'm a super-hot rabbit babe?”

Almost everyone looked surprised by her question, then there was a chuckle from one boy, a bark of laughter from one of the girls, then everyone started laughing.

Mirko waited until they calmed down. “What's so funny?”

“Izuku's so in love with Tanya that he won't even look at another girl in class.” Ochako said, her rosy cheeks a bit redder than normal.

“You're not even considered competition.” Momo said, remembering the time she had teased Izuku about not having a new idea for her and Tanya had texted her. “It's both humbling and eye opening.”

“We all want someone like that.” Mina, the pink-skinned girl added.

“They are also the best friends that anyone could ever have.” Tsu said and hugged her two siblings. “How are the meatballs?”

“Delicious!” The younger frog girl said and a long tongue swiped around her mouth and licked off the sauce that had splashed there.

“Auntie Tanya made them, so you'll have to thank her for that later.” Tsu said.

“Okay!” She shouted and the young boy just nodded.

Mirko considered what she just heard and felt diminished a little. She wasn't sure why, because she was a strong hero and kicked ass practically every day. When she entered a room, everyone noticed her. It was why she had made her costume so colorful and eye catching. All eyes should be on her, because it gave her confidence and proved that she hadn't wasted her time in training her body to become the perfect mix of muscles and sexiness.

Now that she knew the next Symbol of Peace was going to ignore her completely because he was in love with his girlfriend, made her a little sad. She didn't like that feeling and she knew it was because it was an irrational one. Her happiness did not depend on someone else. She was her own person and no one would convince her that she needed someone else to be happy.

Why was she dismayed about a young man intentionally ignoring her?

“Please, sit.” Tanya said. “Who was the last villain you apprehended?”

Mirko couldn't blatantly refuse and still expect to be accepted by the students as a mentor, so she sat down. “He was some two-bit punk that was trying to sell drugs near my agency.”

“I bet you kicked him across the whole district!” Kirishima said and raised a fist. “That's so manly!”

Mirko chuckled at his enthusiasm. “I left a sizable double footprint on his chest.”

“Awesome!” A few of the students said.

Mirko was soon telling them all about the last powerful villain she had fought and everyone listened intently as she spoke. This is what it's supposed to be like. She thought and continued to tell them the tale. She soon told another and another before curfew arrived. “I'm sorry for talking your ears off.”

“Are you joking? That was GREAT!” Bakugo shouted and everyone nodded. “You're actually out there, fighting the good fight! You're kicking ass and you've made a name of yourself! We all want to do that!”

“YEAH!” Everyone cheered.

“We can't wait to start learning from you.” Iida said and made a chopping motion with his hand. “Goodnight.”

A chorus of goodnights came from everyone and they all split up to go to their rooms as Mirko watched and made sure they didn't sneak around. Tanya left with the two young frog siblings and returned fifteen minutes later. She received a hug from Tsuyu and from her boyfriend, then they also went to their own rooms to go to sleep.

Mirko was tempted to follow the large young man, just to see if one of the other girls would try to sneak in to see him, and she fought that instinct. It wasn't their first night living on their own. That had been the night before and she was sure Aizawa would have stopped any shenanigans from happening.

Then again, he had been arrested and detained. Perhaps his warnings had been ignored.

Mirko sighed and waited for half an hour before she went to each dorm door and knocked. Her ears let her hear the reactions, so she would know if there were two people inside the single person rooms. She made an excuse about making sure they were okay after that morning and moved on to the next room. She did not leave Izuku's room for last, even though she wanted to, because he was alone.

She had some pointed questions to ask and she was sure that he might get angry at her if he thought she was accusing him of something. She held in her sigh and moved on without asking him anything.

Mirko eventually made it back to her room and closed and locked the door. She stripped off to just her panties and climbed into the bed that looked like it hadn't been used, which meant Aizawa had been out all night. She relaxed and stared up at the ceiling as she thought about the day.

If that was a typical one for the students, I really am going to have an easy time of it. Mirko thought. Until I start training them. She smiled and closed her eyes.

*

“I think she's asleep.” Tanya whispered over the whisper microphone.

“Are we going to the secret lair or just using the computer remotely?” Izuku asked.

“I doubt we'll be leaving on any nightly excursions with those big ears of hers.” Tanya said with a soft laugh. “I'm starting to regret bringing her in to get the best training.”

Izuku chuckled. “It was a trade-off. Better training for everyone or clandestine operations. With the provisional license exams coming up, there wasn't much choice.”

“I agree. We'll have a lot more wiggle room when we get our licenses.” Tanya said and used her cell phone to access their computer back at their hidden base.

“What if we asked Mirko to be our monitor afterwards?” Izuku asked and watched her work on his own phone that was linked to hers.

“Hmm. That does have some merit.” Tanya responded and searched through any cell phone records for the two sad faces they had seen in class. “Her normal route spans a lot of the city, because of those long and powerful legs of hers.”

That made Izuku chuckle. “Did you see the way she watched me while we were cooking for Tsu?”

“Yes, because it made her completely myopic the entire time. She was so focused on you that she ignored almost everything else.” Tanya said and paused her search. “Her ears kept rotating, too.”

“She was constantly listening to her surroundings, even though she was watching me.” Izuku said and checked the results Tanya had gotten so far. “It's like my aura or your ability to sense movement.”

“She could be a good member of our team if we can convince her of our goals.” Tanya said. “There's not a trace of Being X's energy around her.”

“What about anyone else around here?” Izuku asked. “Those texts from Aoyama to an unlisted number are surprising.”

“I haven't been able to sneak a look without giving myself away. If I do, you know what will happen.”

Izuku sighed. “We knew it wouldn't be easy.”

“Life would be boring if things were always easy.” Tanya said. “No records for the unlisted number. Multiple burner phones with a copied number, I believe.”

“Damn.” Izuku whispered. “Nothing really incriminating in Todoroki's texts, either.”

“It's not enough to confront Aoyama, unless we can get him alone somehow.”

“He's alone right now.” Izuku said with a chuckle.

“Smart ass.” Tanya said. “We need to sleep. Mirko will be putting us through our paces tomorrow.”

“I hope so. I feel like we've reached a plateau and we're not improving as much as we could.”

“That's why I made sure she was our assigned teacher. If anyone among the heroes could give us a good workout, it's her.”

“Hey, keep it in your pants! We have to convince her to join up before we wreck her.” Izuku joked and they both laughed.

“Goodnight, my Izuku.” Tanya said.

“Goodnight, my Tanya.” Izuku responded.

44