Chapter5
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-what #!"$ sto## $$"! yo"#!$%"-

"..."

Afternoon.

His feet are cold. But his upper body is warm, warm, and heavy.

He briefly recalled his death, tired, infected, hurt, starving. He still doesn't get it, how did he get into that body? Why was he a scrawny little boy?

He's sure he was a young man from North America, he wanted to be a firefighter, he still remembers that valiant young man that saved his life from the fire started by that little devil. He remembers that fucking bitch that made his relationship with Joseph worse than it was.  He remembers his mother crying from the pain of losing his husband.

He is... He's called...he is... Alive?

The concert of nature as annoying as ever.

One of the first few things he could think of was the nasty smell of poop, the odor mixed with the metallic scent of blood, and possible infection. Something was rotting nearby, and if it wasn't an animal carcass, then it is his left arm.

Now that he thinks of it, he can't feel most of his left shoulder. It's annoying, a hindrance, and feels very, very wrong.

He can't waste more time, now that he's awake, he shall go on and reach a city, because if not, then he very well may say goodbye to his left arm, and this time, die for real. He feels weak, thirsty, and with necessities to be called for.

And so, he poops, pee's, and drinks water from the canal.

The wolf is long awake and is currently licking its balls.

At the time, the temperature in the enviroment is comfortable to the human, but doesn't prevent the human from shivering.

They don't waste any more time and start following after the canal, so far, it has been progressively going downwards, which probably is a good indication, they may be going towards somewhere that is populated by humans.

It's hard to go down, he can barely move his left arm, and much less firmly grasp things with it. It's becoming more of a hindrance than a help, but realistically speaking, he can't do anything about it.

After minutes of going down the hill, they arrive at another forest plain. He sighs in relief, the canal was getting bigger, and he feels that he can keep it up.

The wolf starts sniffing, and he gets ready and also excited.

It seems to have found a trail of something, a rabbit, he deduces seeing the patch of fur left on the ground. Seriously this place is plagued by rabbits, they may be a pest seeing that there's no natural predator of it. He wonders wherever they were artificially introduced, or they just happened to find this place, almost a heaven to them.

He wonders absentmindedly while following close behind the wolf, who looks closely on the trail.

They find one rabbit, they lose it, another one, a third one and so it goes on and on... Their first hunt was a lucky catch, maybe that particular rabbit wasn't feeling well or something. The second one was pretty hard to catch, they had previously encountered many rabbits before finding the unlucky one. So the current situation is not really surprising.

The human jumps, tackle shouts, and swore, getting injured in the process. The wolf is more silent and less self-injuring, but nobody is safe from bumping on unexpected trees or getting caught on spiky bushes.

He doesn't know of the why, but always when seeing a running rabbit, a sudden spark of adrenaline fills his whole being, and before realizing it, he's already giving chase.

They were lucky, hunting two rabbits in this play.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0