Notice: Information and Book Three!
54 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hey there! Thank you for reaching the end of Souls! I appreciate your support until now! Really, thank you so much!

I would love to ask your thoughts on the story until this point! Is there anything I can try to improve on? Have I improved on anything? Is there something lacking? Or is there something I am failing to explain well? Those sorts of things. Please don't hold back, it's the only way I will learn. c:

I would also love to ask you if you enjoyed the story up to this point. This is the perfect place to tell me anything you wish. Like anything you would like to see in a different story I make. Things that you think would make me a better writer.

I am always listening to you guys and implementing what I learn as I edit through my books. Right now, my next story, I will probably be working on it while I finish updating/editing Fractures. It is two chapters away from being completed, but I am sure I will be done with it by the time it comes near the end.

My goal will always be to show you a completed story. When I finished Gates, I was also finishing Souls, and now Fractures will be the last book for this series.

Now, to what I am planning on doing next. I am thinking of writing a story about a girl who is transported into another world, where the demon lord finds her instead of the “good guys.” Of course, this is a romance story too as well as dark.

By now, you guys know I love my dark themes and romance. Heheh… So, that’s where I am thinking of taking the next story, which I will try to do as I finish fractures’ edits.

I am also planning on rereleasing Gates, Souls, and Fractures. This won’t affect you at all. Your updates will continue as scheduled, but I want to apply all that I have learned to the previous books. I will also shorten the chapters to see if people engage in more.

Once again, this won’t affect you guys at all. You will keep receiving the same long chapters, but I thought you should know what I was planning to do later on. In these rereleases, I’ll be updating details/events to make them clearer on what I wanted to convey.

This won’t affect the story or what you have read. It will kind of make it like an HD version. Easier to read/follow while trimming the fat/repetitions/over explanations. Also, it will be for people who don’t have the time to read 5k+ chapters. (These new chapters will be 1-2k long. With daily updates, if you guys wish to follow and support me there too.)

This is all, I have to inform you off. If you have any concerns or worries please let me know below! C: Thank you so much for supporting me this long, and I hope to see you in the next book! (Chapter is out right now!)

The link to the next book is:

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/347790/fractures-of-eternity/

(Can also be found in my page.)

1