Afterword
3.7k 25 108
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello Monsters Young and Ancient,

I’m glad you’ve made it to the end of Heart of Dorkness! Hopefully, Valeria’s adventures have been fun to read so far. It’s interesting to write about a character as they age up this way, going from a strange child to... an equally strange young woman. Hopefully, the next volume will have her exploring what it means to be a strange adult!

Now, to head off a few questions:

  • Yes, there will probably be a volume three
  • No, it’s not starting yet. I want some time to start and finish other projects before I do that. Expect at minimum three months of downtime between volumes.
  • I do plan on editing this story quite heavily in preparation for an Ebook, Audiobook, and print release! I think HoD is some of my best writing, and I’d love to share it with a wider audience!

The next volume should cover a slightly older Valeria’s life with her (girl)friends and mom(s)! It should be fun!

If you enjoyed Heart of Dorkness, then consider leaving a rating and review, it helps a lot with discovery, especially once a story isn’t updating for a while.

And if you really enjoyed it, then check out some of my other stories! Fluff and Love Crafted are about as cute, my new story Magical Girl Crystal Genocide is about magical girls, so it’s chock full of useless romantics, and if you want some explosive action, check out Stray Cat Strut!

On that note, I hope you enjoyed Heart of Dorkness so far, and I hope the future brings more dorky goodness for us all!

Keep warm,
-RavensDagger

108