Chapter Twenty-three
428 8 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Obligatory Disclaimer : I do not own anything (except maybe OC characters) all characters, places, worlds, universes…etc mentioned here belong to their respective owners and/or companies. 

This is purely a work of fiction. Not meant to offend or incite, but to entertain and (maybe) inspire.


HANDLE


“Hi, you must be Zephyr’s aunt.” I said to the lady and pulled her into a hug. “No one has to know if you don’t want them to.” I whispered in her ear, feeling her shudder in my hold. Her intoxicating scent reminded me of impure nights, her softness pushing against me gave me vivid recollections of times erotic. 

“Please.” She begged, shivering and almost tearful. Did she think I’d blackmail her? Haah. 

“It’s okay. You’re safe.” I assured her, steadying her by the shoulders as she pulled away. 

“Mom who is it?” A voice said from the sitting room, loud enough over the song playing on the tv.

“Can I come in?” I stared at her eyes. She watched mine for any signs of deception, unsure if I really was going to ruin her life by letting me walk through her door. “I could leave if you want me to.”

“No.”

“No?”

“You can come in.” She tried smiling, swallowing her fear. Well she did fuck a seventeen year old, things could go horribly wrong if it should ever come to light. 

Did she not think of that when she sent me all those nudes? Well her face wasn’t particularly in them. Doesn’t matter still. 

I walked into the well furnished home. It felt warm and inviting, and had a refreshing scent. 

“Just tell them it was a salesman.” I said and turned away from the door, retracing my steps away from the house before I could see if she was relieved or not. 

“Mark! Hey where are you going?” Will’s piercing voice made me pause. The fucker just announced to everyone that I was here already. 

“Oh, I thought it was the wrong house.”

“Dude it’s this one, come on in.” He gestured from beside the milf, waving me in while he shouted something about me being here to the occupants within the home.

I re-approached the entrance, this time actually moving past the door and the subtly anxious milf. Will draped an arm over my shoulder and pulled himself in close, entirely disregarding my personal space as he introduced me to Melissa—I found it a bit strange to call her by her name, I’ve been calling her milf for so long anything else sounds unfitting. Perhaps it’s because I cared little for her own name, or maybe I objectified her to the point where acknowledging her name seemed a moot point. 

What an asshole I was. 

After telling me of just how much he missed me he turned to face the lady, “Mrs. Melissa, this is Mark, my bff and all around bad boy.” He chuckled. 

“Nice to finally meet you Mark, I’ve heard much about you from Amber and William.” She smiled, almost strained to even. 

“Thanks for having me ma’am. You have a very beautiful home.” I shook her hand and held it. 

“Thank you.”

“Hey I remember you.” The daughter, a mini, less curvy version of milf, no, Melissa, came up to me. 

“Me?” I asked.

“Yeah, it was a while back, back at the diner, you’re that waiter that kept flirting with me and my mom.” She shot. Melissa’s hand was trembling in mine, I let go. 

“I don’t remember, but If I did it’s probably because I found you both very gorgeous.” I fired back and earned myself a smile. 

Will pulled closer to me, I could sniff jealousy in his actions. Damn this kid. “Yeah, you gotta be careful of this guy Mandy, he’s a real smooth talker.”

“I don’t know, I think he’s kinda cute.” She winked at me and returned to watching her music on the tv. Leaving Will to lead me up the stairs after getting permission from Melissa, who kept a long gaze on me. 

“He’s here!” He announced again, pushing a purple door open which led into the most colorful goth designed room I have ever set eyes on. They were posters of rainbows next to images of rock metal bands and bleeding skulls. There were images of naked models pinned to the wall in a circle around the metal framed star of David in what seemed like an erotic offering to the item.

The room was painted in a purplish black that was then given vibrance by the polychromatic LED strips along the walls and ceiling. I couldn’t even properly define this. At least it smelled nice and had an ambiance that inspired the darker desires. 

Emperor give me strength to survive this Eldar shrine. 

“Hey you.” Amber jumped from the bed to give me a hug.

“Yes me.” I hugged her back, pulling away once it took too long. 

“Please don’t mind me, I enjoy watching.” Said Zephyr who sat cross legged on the bed.

“Nasty.” Commented Will who joined her from the side. 

“You have a nice room. It's very…”

“Sexy right?” Zephyr interjected.

“Right.” I nodded. Let the cultist believe what she wanted to, the wrath of the emperor would soon come for her. 

“So, where’s the food?” I asked.

“What food?” Amber smirked. 

“Listen woman, I was promised sustenance, I will have it.”

“If you wanna eat so badly how about you try my p—”

“Shut up Zeph!” Will cupped her mouth. 

She’s almost as dirty as you are.

Don’t you mean you, brain?

“Nasty isn’t she?” Amber laughed.

“Yeah, very.” I eyed Zeph, she eyed me. Was she aware of just how badly my brain wanted to sodomize her? Haram. Haram. Emperor forgive me for contemplating temptation. 

“Asshole.” Amber bit my arm. Will looked on slightly perplexed, it possibly later dawn on him that we we’re more intimate than friends should be. “Ouch,” She said, rubbing her jaw. Yeah, virtually unbreakable skin does that to you.

“Really tho, I am hungry.” I missed earth food, I haven’t had a lick of it in two weeks. Not that I was starving, I just wanted to indulge. 

“We ordered pizza. It’ll be here soon.” Said Will, who chose to fiddle with his phone. I sat down on the carpeted floor, the mini hippie said something about chairs destroying the energy of the room or whatnot. I didn’t care about the pseudoscientific shit she spat. 

So I sat and listened to Amber excitedly tell me about things that happened during my absence. I dodged all questions pertaining to my place of visit with a “You wouldn’t be interested.” 

“You’ve changed.” Zephyr commented, hand on her chin. “You’re much more different from the Mark I used to know.”

“Puberty hit.” I smiled. 

“Funny.” She replied with skeptical eyes. “Remember when we went to that one arcade on eastend? The one with the blue lights and dead stripper figurines for sale?” Eyes were on us now.

“What? No. I’ve never been there.” I had no recollections of such.

“It doesn’t exist. Well we can scratch out possession.” She smirked.

“You think he’s possessed?” Will asked with laughter spewing through his words.

“Do I look possessed?” I deadpanned. 

“A bit.” Amber mimicked Zephyr, rubbing her chin with a smirk as well. 

“By what?” 

“A sexy demon?”

“Are you in there lord lucifer? It’s me Zephyr.” They laughed.

“…” Wouldn’t it be fun if I deepened my voice and levitated right now, imagine how traumatized they’d be. Heh. 

 It’d be more fun if we remodeled the back of their throats.

Shut up, brain. 

“You must really be hungry.”

“Hmm?”

“The look in your eyes made me feel like cooked meat on a plate.” Zephyr said, to which Amber nodded. 

“Y’all look delicious.” Amber slapped my arm yet shied from my eyes. “Except you, Will.” I don’t know what he was feeling happy about.  

BzzT! BzzT! Someone’s phone vibrated. “Yay, pizza’s here!” Celebrated Will, who dashed out the room leaving me alone with the girls. 

Amber capitalized on the semi-privacy, planting her lips on mine, slipping me her tongue, through cracked eyelids I could see Zephyr twisting and biting her lip. 

“I missed you.” She whispered, her hot breath caressing my ear. Sex with her was okay, comparing it to Crystal was no comparison at all, but what she brought to the table was variety. Different flowers, different charms. How could I appreciate other flowers when I had one that could transform into any of them? 

Just because it could mirror them didn’t mean it was them. They were unique in their character and reactions, in their attitudes and personality, it was as arousing as their bodies were. Perhaps I was past the state of fucking for the sake of fucking and was on the stage where I appreciated more than just the female form but the unique personality and charm they came with. 

Chemistry over anatomy. 

This however did not mean my urges vanished into thin air. With whatever space of mind I had not dedicated to conflict, training, building, planning or talking, I thought of sex. At this point it was obvious I had problems with restraint exacerbated by my body’s primal, burning desire to sire progeny. 

She pulled away at the sound of footsteps approaching, sharing a knowing smile with blushing Zephyr. Will came in with pizzas and the daughter—Mandy, in tow. We proceeded to converse over food, it was nice and fun. Wholesome even, I was just talking to people who had lives, just like I did. 

They were as real as they came. Ironic, considering they were all created in someone’s head. Meta? I know. I believe it's more than just fiction, perhaps it's interpreted as such where I’m from, but here, in this place? It was as real as could be. 

I said my goodbyes as the skies darkened outside, leaving the rest of them in the house, adamant they stay together while I left alone. Melissa planned on saying something to me by the door, “No, thanks.” I left her behind. I’d rather not be the reason for a broken home. 

BzZT! BzZT! 

Milf : I’m sorry. 

I ignored her text and kept on my way to the house. 

BzZT! BzZT! 

Milf : I’m sorry.

Milf : Let’s talk at a better time. Please. 

I turned the phone off. Choosing to walk in peace down the well lit street, cars vroomed from one end to the other, couples held hands, friends joked loudly moving under the store signs and signboards which glittered above well maintained walkways. There’s no place like earth. 

“Guys, I’m home.” 

I entered the house. It was warm and welcoming, a weight I didn’t know I even carried fell off my shoulder at my new mother’s hug and kisses. She smothered and scrutinized me for any scratches or cuts, holding her heart in relief as I sustained none. She pulled me to the dinner table where Nolan gave me a firm shake which transitioned into a hug, he then sat me down and urged me to tell him all about my trip as my mom piled a mountain of food on my plate. 

I spoke, watching them beam with genuine curiosity and enthusiasm at my story. 

This, this was genuinely wholesome. 


Osuhokosugoi!!! That's Japanese for wow such good. How'd you like them words?

Leave a comment/review and likes. Feed my soul.

GIGANTIC shout out and thanks to my Patrons, you do not realize the magnitude of good your support does. Thank you very, very much;

● Andreas Samuelsson (Slade Killson) ● Clinton (Titan Breaker) ● King_Reaper ( Kaiser Raiser ) ● PbookR (Infinity's Librarian) ● Ido Gormizo (Gravity's Tyrant) ● Godkingash (Heavenly Overlord) ● Ibrahima Gueye (Relentless) ● Douglas Pilkington (Storming Sword) ● John donut (Sugar Rush)● Turtle (Slow Die) ● Devan Kincaid (Killa Tin) ● Wiley Chriis (Pierce Bonbon) ● OneManArmy (Gun Gator) ● Danny M (Phantomizer) ● Adam Moret (Kilforce) ● Leslye Pena (Red Sage) ● Patrick Seastar (Jack Sins) ● Mahad (Power Supreme)  ● Kobe Brown (Gold mamba)● Garrett Conley (Mufasa Lincoln) ● Xerias (Spartaforce) ● ____(Kabuto Ken) ● Luther.T (Rexor) ● Echan Clinch (Oni Oni) ● Baron_Dio (King Menace) ● PhotoStorm Photography (Night Shadow) ● Jordan Rinaldi (Baller) ● Herb (Big Groot) ●

Well, I'll leave you all to enjoy your day/night with me in your mind.

Till next time, Rain (the best ever) away!

You can come find me, 

ON TWITTER: @Rainreider https://twitter.com/RainReider

On PAT RE ON: https://www.patreon.com/ReidR41n

On YOUTUBE: https://is.gd/RaiNation

@Rainmaine on Instagram.

21