Alan part 2
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Part 2 of Alan's flashback, he's in a mood. No beta, sorry for any errors.)

"Yeah, Ziny." She said leaning into Zione.  Zione rolled his eyes, she was never going to get his name right.  It took everything he had not to cringe as she stroked his back. 

"I wished you hadn't left last night, we could had some fun." she continued.

"You were pretty wa- intoxicated." Zione said stepping back again. One more step and he'd be back in the pool.  She was irritating, but she'd been so drunk last night, Zione felt obligated to help her back to her room.  

"Well I'm sober now stud." She leered at him. "Why don't we-"

"Look Bethany, I uh." Zione stuttered. 

"I thought you liked me." She whined.

"Uh. Of course I like you."  Zione told her. Alan stared at him. Zione rarely lied, but god forbid he hurt this bitch's feelings. 

No, she was an asshole. Last time Alan had called a woman a bitch in front of Zione, he'd gotten an earful about using sexist language. That last woman had called the police on Zione for jogging through the neighborhood.  Luckily Zione survived his encounter with the police.  He'd hated how quiet Zione was in the weeks following.  But, after seeing her get arrested on fraud charges, Zione's mood quite improved.  Alan swore to Zione he had nothing to do with it...

This woman was more of a nuisance than a threat, but it was time to intervene.  She was taking up too much of his time with Zione. Alan  stood up.

"He's busy." Alan announced.

Bethany turned to evaluate Alan, tilting her sun glasses down. He was tall and buff under his  outfit. Handsome too. She use go for blonde jocks like him, well she still did. But lately she'd been in the mood for something more exotic.  And there was something sweet about Zione. He actually looked at her face when talking to her, instead of her expensive boobs. Now,  she'd seen this grumpy guy hanging around Zione a lot. She wondered if he was a bodyguard or something. 

"And you are?" She asked.

"This is  my brother, Alan." Zione told her.  A look of relief came over her face.

"Oh my god! I knew you were biracial, that's so hot!"  She leaned in way too close and whispered something in Zione's ear. Irritation flashed across Zione's face, before his tight smile returned. 

Alan snapped his book close, and took Zione's hand.

"We're going to be late." Alan said.

"Sorry, I forgot." Zione answered, wondering if he had forgotten some plan Alan had made for them.

0