Alan part 3
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(The conclusion sort of)

Was there something they had to do today?  Zione wondered.

Alan liked to give him an itenerary for the day when he was still half asleep. Seriously who could think that much so early? Before coffee, even. But Alan was always thinking, perks of being a genius. Alan had graduated college at 16.

At 19, Zione wasn't sure what he would do with his life. He was an adult now, he wanted to support himself.  Alan told him the most logical choice was to work for Tempeste Industries. So now Zione assisted Alan at his office. He didn't mind being a glorified secretary actually.

Alan was brilliant with information, but people not so much.  Zione found himself de-escalating a few situations.  Okay, most situations. He also had  to make sure Alan ate properly and slept.  Alan didn't take very could care of himself, besides his obsessive working out.  

"So time for fun." Alan told him once they were  back in their room. 

This is a house, Zione told him when they arrived.  It was just a quaint two bedroom bungalow, with a back porch that led to a private beach, that cost more per night than most people earned in a month. Zione was staring out at the beach at that moment, a slight smile on his face.  Alan could watch him forever. 

"What's this about fun?" Zione turned to him, his smile widening. Zione only looked at him like that.  Alan stood frozen.  This could not be happening.  He quickly turned away and grabbed a book on comparative philosophy.

"Oh come on." Zione groaned.

Their debate had gone on for awhile now. Zione did find this 'philosophy bullshit' fun after all. Talking with Zione was always wonderful but...

It was bad enough Zione was attractive and kind, did he have to be intellectually engaging as well?   They were sitting on the couch facing each other, knees occasionally touch. Zione was too close and too far at once.  His gorgeous curly hair kept falling into his face, and Alan could not allow himself to reach forward and brush it back. He needed to move far away from him, but he was too afraid to do anything.  He'd lost track of what Zione was saying, more interested in his lush full mouth.  A mouth perfect for kissing. 

A knock at the door snapped him out of delirium.  Saved by room service. Alan looked down in shame, what was he doing? This was Zione, the one person in the world who truly loved him. Even if wasn't romantic, it was more than he'd ever hoped for. More than he deserved. 

"Love is the one luxury we can't afford." his father told him often.

"Hey you never said what you wanted for dessert." Zione called out to him. He was sitting down at dining room table, having already laid out the food.

You, Alan's mind screamed. I want you.  It felt like Zione was all he'd ever wanted, ever needed.

"So are you coming or what?" Zione hadn't started eating yet. Of course he'd wait on him.

"I'm not hungry" Alan snapped, standing up.

"Oh, do you want me to-" Zione began.

"Just leave me alone!" Alan said. And Zione looked liked he'd punched him. No. He'd promised he wouldn't hurt Zione anymore. 

Alan was never the nicest person to begin with, but there had been a few years when he was monstrous. Zione tolerated him until he couldn't.  Zione had walked out a week shy of his 18th birthday. By the time Alan realized he wasn't coming back, it was too late.  

Men were just as interested in Zione as women were. Alan's step-brother, Trent, had desired Zione for years. Alan  told Trent  he would press charges against him if he ever touched Zione.  Truthfully,  he would have just broken his neck. 

But Zione was 18 and staying with the bastard.  It didn't take too long for Zione to realize what that man really wanted.  

Alan knew Zione was bisexual before the boy realized it himself. But he would never go for a selfish shallow man like Trent.  Despite the player persona people projected onto him, Zione didn't do casual sex.  

Alan had accidentally ran into Zione after his falling out with Trent. He was able to bring him home with a promise to 'not be such an asshole.' Alan had kept that promise for the most part, he just lashed out at the people who truly deserved it 

"I don't feel good."  Alan told him. "I just need to lie down." 

"Okay." Zione said, still looking concerned.

It doesn't even take 30 minutes for Zione to check on him. Alan kept his eyes closed and his breathing slow. He feels Zione's hand on his forehead. 

"You don't have a fever." Zione muttered. It takes all of Alan's self control not to lean  into his hand.  But when Zione gently strokes his hair, he couldn't help but sigh with satisfaction.

And then the warmth was gone, he heard Zione quickly retreating from the room. Alan opened his eyes and sighed again.

He was completely fucked.

0