Sparring Mom
1.5k 7 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day Yama and Friday met up with Guy and Duy to celebrate Guy graduating from the Academy. The four of them went to a barbecue shop to celebrate. Duy and Guy kept trying to convince Yama to join the Academy but all their words fell on deaf ears.

Yama separated from them and went back home.

"Mom I am home."

"Where have you been I haven't seen you in nearly a week."

"I was out training with Friday."

"Go and take a shower and come to the kitchen I will prepare some food for you."

This was not the 1st time Yama and Friday had left the home for a week or more. Yama's mother was a single mother his father had left them before Yama was even born so he had never seen his father.

His mom was a strong independent woman, and she worked as the advisor for the clan head and is one of the strongest people in the clan. She also wanted her son to be strong and independent like her so she gave him a lot of freedom from a young age.

Her parents raised her the same way and she turned out to become one of the strongest people in the clan. So she believed it would work on Yama too.

"So how has training been?"

"It's going great, I have been mainly focusing on my taijutsu, and I can confidently say I can beat everyone in the clan when it comes to taijutsu."

Luna was caught by surprise by her son's words.

"Finish your food and come outside, I will test your words."

"Sure."

The two of them finished eating their food and went outside.

"Don't expect me to go easy on you just because you are my son."

"You won't be able to win even if you go all out so best of luck," Yama replied with a smug face. He didn't show it on his face but he was nervous. He didn't underestimate his mom so he immediately activated his observation Haki.

"Here I come."

Luna launched towards him and threw a kick towards his head. She was very fast so he had very little time to react but he had the instincts of the inuzuka clan and also the observation haki so it wasn't that hard for him to react.

(Luna is a OC)

He ducked under the kick and punched luna in her stomach but Luna deflected the punch with her left hand and punched towards his head.

He could see the punch coming towards his head, he was very surprised by this and barely dodged the punch by jumping back in the last second.

Yama was used to sparring with Guy and Duy. Duy was a technical fighter and instead of beating him using the brute force he used speed and technique to bear him.

As for Guy, he had significantly more strength compared to Guy. So when he attacked Guy even if Guy blocked his punch he would be pushed back so he was expecting the same results here too but Luna was an adult shinobi while he was just a 6-year-old kid.

He was the weaker one out of the two. He had less experience, her instinct was as sharp as his. The only that that was going for him was the fact that he was slightly faster than her.

In the past two years, Yama focused more on attacking because he had monstrous strength, stamina, and durability. He was not too focused on defense because his inuzuka clan's instinct had gotten really sharp thanks to his daily spar against Guy and Duy.

Luna looked at him and smiled. "Be careful I just nearly took your head off."

Yama rushed towards her at full speed. Luna's eyes widened a bit when she saw Yama's speed. Yama threw a punch towards her face but she parried the attack with her own punch.

When Luna's punch connected with his fist he felt her power pushing him back but instead of being pushed back he used the backward force to do a backflip and kicked her in mid-air.

Luna didn't expect that and the kick landed on her face. She was pushed a couple of steps back. She touched her nose and could feel the blood leaking out of it.

She showed a devilish smile "Cheeky brat."

Yama didn't let her stand there and relax, Duy knew his strength and had trained him to put keep moving forward and keep putting constant pressure on the opponent.

Yama kept attacking her and putting pressure on her but Luna was no slouch, she was skillfully dealing with all of Yama's attacks. Yama did land a couple of good shots on her but they were not enough to hurt her seriously.

Luna also tagged Yama a couple of times but Yama was used to getting hit so Luna's attacks were not something he couldn't deal with.

Luna was completely shocked by the power of her son. She hadn't expected him to be that powerful, she was expecting him to have decent strength and she thought she would play with him a bit and defeat him, to make sure he didn't get a big ego.

But forget about playing with him she tried her best but still couldn't defeat him which made her proud and made her believe that giving him freedom and making him independent at such a young age was the right decision.

She wasn't the only one who was surprised Yama was also surprised by Luna. Yama knew Luna was strong but he wasn't expecting her to be this strong.

They exchanged few more attacks but the battle was going nowhere. Luna stopped fighting and signaled Yama to stop too.

"That's enough, the battle won't go anywhere if we only use Taijutsu."

Yama agreed with her and stopped.

"I am very impressed with your progress but you can't just focus on Taijutsu. How is your ninjutsu and genjutsu?"

"Not that great, my chakra control is good but I only know 4 ninjutsu, clone, transformation, substitution, and body flicker. As for my genjutsu, it's terrible. I know nothing about genjustsu.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Join my Patreon, you can read up to chapter 21 right now and we also have a awesome and supportive community over there of 0 people. What are you waiting for, Join now.

patreon.com/coolestnerd

28