6 months
752 0 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The three of them went to the training ground Yama and Guy used to train in their childhood.

"Are you ready Yama?"

Yama laughed. "Do I have to be ready to win a fight against you?" He teased Guy.

Guy had fought with Yama countless times and he knew Yama loved making fun of his opponents to make them lose their cool so he was already expecting this.

A smile formed on his face. "That's the Yama I know."

He rushed towards Yama and started attacking him. But sadly for him, Yama had been constantly sparring with Minato one of the fastest shinobi in the history of the shinobi world.

But Yama was impressed with Guy. Guy had improved considerably and had reached the level of Jounin. While sparring Yama remembered his childhood and felt a little nostalgic.

"Guy, I can tell you have improved considerably but just this much won't cut it, use your eight gates."

Guy hesitated a little, Duy told him to only use the eight gates when he was protecting someone precious to him. But Guy considered Yama his rival and didn't want to fall behind him too much and without using the eight gates it was next to impossible for him to beat Yama.

"Guy, just use it it's fine uncle Duy won't blame you."

With a little encouragement from Yama, Guy didn't hesitate anymore. He directly opened the 6th gate because he respected Yama's strength.

Yama also transformed into his half hybrid form because he didn't want to disrespect Guy when he was showing him this much respect and also because he knew how much of a cheat the 8 gates technique was.

Well as for the fight… it was one-sided, to say the least. Guy touched him a grand total of 2 times and that also was only because Yama wanted to test the strength of 6th gate Guy.

Yama didn't have much problem taking punches of 6th gate Guy but it was not a pleasant feeling so he ended the fight pretty quickly.

When the fight ended both Yama and Guy had a smile on their faces. Yama was happy just remembering the days of his childhood and Guy was happy because he could land few attacks on Yama, he felt that the gap between them was not as great as he thought it was.

Guy slowly collapsed to the ground. "I have yet to master the 6th gate completely, I can't move after I use it."

Yama shook his head and carried Guy to his home. There he met with Duy and after a brief conversation with the father-son duo he went back home with Pakura.

6 months passed.

Not much happened in the past 6 months. Yama, Pakura, and Friday moved to their new house. And the two of them grew a lot closer to each other.

Their relationship with Kushina and Minato had also improved even more. Kushina and Pakura regularly trained with each other and so did Minato and Yama.

Yama also visited Fugaku a couple of times to talk about the village, Danzo, Orochimaru, and some other things. Itachi had started to compare himself to Yama and train even harder to surpass him.

Yama had collected enough money during the war to comfortably run a whole village for years so providing some money to run a clan was not a problem for him. He gave some money to his mom and his uncle who helped him run the clan.

Because of the money, he provided the situation of the clan had gotten a lot better. The clan members didn't need to do pointless low-level missions to earn a living and could focus their time training.

The clan also provided them good quality food and gear. The clan built better training and breeding facilities for the ninken and Yama provided the clan a lot of low-level to mid-level ninjutsu.

Overall in the past 6 months, the situation of the Inuzuka clan had improved dramatically, and people were thankful and appreciative of Yama.

Yama as a person had also changed during the last 6 months. Previously he didn't want any responsibility and wanted to do whatever he wanted, he didn't care about the consequences of his action.

Now things were different, he began to think about how his actions would affect him or the people around him. This change was caused mainly because previously he thought of himself as a lone wolf, he thought he didn't care about the people around him and didn't think of them as real friends or family.

But now he found out he was wrong, the more time he spent with Pakura, his mom, Guy, Duy, Minato, and others he could tell, they genuinely cared about him and loved him. This made his heart warm up and he started looking at them as his own friends and family, he genuinely started to care about them.

Yama was currently at his house with Minato and Fugaku.

"We need to call Jiraiya back. 6 months ago Hiruzen would choose you to become the next Hokage 10 times out of 10 but now since you have allied with Yama and me I don't think he will be too keen on supporting you and with Jiraiya outside the village things don't look too optimistic."

Yama shook his head. "I agree we need to call Jiraiya back but I don't think that's gonna be enough, Danzo, Hiruzen, two old bastards, and Orochimaru are all gonna be against us."

"Sigh, then what are we going to do?" Minato asked.

"We don't have any options we need to expose Danzo and Orochimaru and turn Hiruzen and two elders against them. If we had options then I would choose to deal with them after Minato becomes the Hokage but that's unlikely."

The three of them started discussing the details of the plan.

"Fugaku, make sure you warn all the Uchiha to stay in the clan compound that day, I will do the same with my clan. Hiruzen and Jiraiya won't let us kill them so things will get messy I don't want our people to get caught up in the mess.

"I will go and bring Jiraiya here tomorrow, with the flying thunder God it won't be too much of a problem for me."

20