Confrontation
746 2 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Koharu looked at Jiraiya. "Jiraiya, you lead Hiruzen there along with, the ino-shika-cho trio, and the Hyuga clan head. The rest of us are going to stay here." Koharu didn't know what Yama and the other were planning so she didn't want to let them out of the office until the situation was clear.

"No, I am going with them, they are obviously framing me, I want to see the so-called proof." Danzo yelled. 

"Since they are framing me too, I am not gonna sit here while they lie about me." Orochimaru said while releasing killing intent. Everyone in the room could feel his terrifying killing intent. 

"How many people has he killed to be able to release this much killing intent." Shikaku murmured.

Suddenly he felt another pressure that was way more stronger than Orochimaru's killing intent. He looked to the side and could instinctively tell the pressure was being released by Yama.

"Your puny killing intent scare no one, don't make me put you in your place." 

Orochimaru wasn't a hokage candidate for no reason instead of backing down he released even more killing intent but it was still nowhere close to the pressure released by Yama.

The tables, walls, and the floor started to crack because of the pressure between the two.

The room got completely silent. Everyone could feel the suffocating pressure released by Yama and Orochimaru. They were all shocked by the level of strength displayed by Yama. 

Before when Yama was acting arrogantly the clan heads who didn't know him properly just thought Yama was a foolish kid who didn't know what kind of monsters there were in this world but after seeing this they understood that Yama was also one of the monsters so he could afford to be arrogant.

Choza had heard from his students that Yama was strong but this level of strength surprised him.

Everyone looked at Yama as if they were looking at a monster. Although both Danzo and Orochimaru looked calm on the surface they both knew if the fight began the two of them had minimal chance of survival. Especially because of the presence of Fugaku, Minato, and now Yama.

The rest of the people present here would hesitate and would probably not attack them with killing intent but those three were not going to hold back.

Hiruzen knew if he let this continue any longer and once Yama and Orochimaru started to fight only one of them would survive and most people could tell who that survivor was going to be. 

Hiruzen took out the staff jumped between the two and slammed the staff on the floor. "Stop this at once."

The two of them acted as if they didn't hear Hiruzen and continued releasing the pressure. 

"Did you not hear me?"

After a couple of seconds, Orochimaru was the 1st one to withdraw the killing intent. Yama smiled and withdrew his conquerors haki. 

"That's what I thought."

"Stop it, Yama." Hiruzen yelled again. 

Hiruzen knew keeping Orochimaru and Yama in the same place was asking for trouble. 

"We are going to do as Koharu said. Me, Shikaku, Choza, Inouchi, Hiashi, Danzo, and Orochimaru are going to follow Jiraiya rest of you stay here." 

Danzo and Orochimaru were both extremely happy about this situation. With only this many people with them, Danzo was confident he could now escape. 

Yama had already expected this situation and he had no problems with it. He even secretly hoped that Orochimaru would escape because he had some use for Orochimaru in the future but if he got caught or killed he was fine with it too.

Minato also wanted to go with Jiraiya but Hiruzen didn't allow it. So Minato, Fugaku, Yama, Koharu, Mitokado, and few other clan heads were left in Hokage's office. 

The situation there was still pretty tense even though the Hokage and the others left. There was complete silence in the room no one was talking with each other. 

Yama extended his Haki as much as he could and was watching Hokage and the others. After about 10 minutes a small smile formed on his face and in the next second everyone in the room heard a loud explosion. 

Minato who was already anxious didn't need another reason to leave the office to make sure Jiraiya was safe. Yama also didn't find any point staying here so he headed towards the explosion along with Fugaku.

"Sensei are you fine?" Minato asked Jiraiya whose body had slight burns marks.

"Yes, don't worry about me. Go after Orochimaru and Danzo." 

Minato nodded and teleported to Danzo or at least he tried to. He was surprised when he found out he couldn't teleport to Danzo he then tried to teleport to Orochimaru but the result was the same. 

"My mark has been destroyed I can't teleport to them which direction did they went?"

Jiraiya pointed at the collapsed building which was on fire. "They were inside the building." 

Minato was surprised once again, few other shinobi had already arrived at the scene and were extinguishing the fire and looking for Danzo and Orochimaru. He just stood there not being able to do anything. 

"How did they destroy my mark so quickly?" He murmured. 

"They didn't, they just destroyed the part of the skin where you marked them." Yama said as he arrived at the scene along with Fugaku. 

Yama looked at the burning building raised his hand and pointed his palm towards the fire. Suddenly all the fire on the building rushed towards Yama and entered his palm.

"Hehe, I finally managed to use it properly." 

With the fire gone everyone started looking for Danzo and Orochimaru but all they could find was some dead bodies of root shinobi. 

After a couple of minutes, an anbu came in front of Hiruzen. "Sir, we found an underground passage system and it looked like they escaped using the passage..." 

"Minato and Yama you two are the fastest out of us here go after them immediately." 

"Old man, don't be too hasty, listen to the whole report."

Hokage looked at the anbu and the anbu continued. "It's an underground maze and extremely complicated one at that we need to interrogate someone who knows the path or we need multiple teams of experienced trackers."  

____

Thanks Tolueanimi D Akinbinu, Quentin Carpentier, and David Ramirez for joining my P@treon. 

If you want to read 16 extra chapters join my P@treon. 

[email protected]/coolestnerd

18