Introduction
586 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Some of us know each other, some of us don't and some of us have never seen each other. So let's start with the introductions, I will go first. My name is Yama Inuzuka, 14 years old, clan head of Inuzuka family and now the leader of Yagure which from today onwards you all are part of." 

Shisui and Kakashi both were surprised by Yama's age.

"I am Pakura 18 years old... And this little fluff ball is Friday" 

*woof woof*

"I am Shisui Uchiha, age 10, I hope I get along with all of you well."

"I am Itachi Uchiha, I am 7 years old." 

"Hatake Kakashi, age 14." 

"I am Might Guy and I am 15 years old. I hope to we can train together and multiply the power of our youth."

Yama sighed and shook his head. "If any of you have any questions ask me now."

Kakashi raised his hand. 

"Yes Kakashi what is it?" 

"What is the objective of Yagure." 

"There are a lot but let's just say we will be hunting down enemies of the village, right now you guys are not strong enough to do such missions so we will focus on training." 

"Any other questions?" 

They all looked at each other but no one spoke up.

"Good, since no one has any questions let's start with your training. To train you guys properly I need to know your how strong you are. So we are going to have a little match you vs me." 

Pakura had not fought once since she arrived at Konoha, she only had little spars with Yama or Kushina once or twice but it was nothing serious so she was itching to fight. 

"Who is going to fight you first?" 

Yama was also in a similar situation as Pakura, he had fought once or twice against Minato and Fugaku but nothing too serious. Because if they went all out inside the village they would cause a lot of destruction.

"What do you mean by first, you all are going to fight me together and don't hold back attack me with the intent to kill or none of you will be able to touch me," Yama said with a crazy smile on his face. 

A chill went down all of their spines when they saw his smile. 

"Don't be too cocky." Pakura was the first one to make a move. Three Scorch release balls that were a little bigger than a normal Rasengan revolved around her at high speed acting as her defense and she had one Scorch release ball in her hand. 

She moved towards Yama with her fastest speed. She tried to hit Yama with the Scorch ball in her palm but he easily stepped to the side and avoided her attack. 

One of the balls that were revolving around her changed its direction and came towards Yama at a high speed. But Yama was still able to dodge it. The ball slipped right past his face. Once the ball went just past his head its size increased drastically. 

Everyone saw Yama being engulfed by flames but in the next second Yama appeared on top of a tree and a piece of log turned into ashes inside the ball of fire. 

Yama was about to jump down from the tree and attack Pakura but a giant Friday who was coated with lighting pounced at him in mid air.

Yama had no way to dodge the attack because Friday was double his size and was too close to him. Yama had no choice but to counterattack. 

Yama coated his body with arnament and created a big Rasengan in his hand. "Sorry Friday." 

Yama's Rasengan and Friday's lightning-coated paw collided. Friday flew away and crashed into the ground.

Yama landed on the ground and moved towards Pakura but two shurikens came flying towards him. His body was already coated with Arnament Haki so he didn't even bother to dodge. 

He just slapped away the two shuriken's and looked at Itachi who threw them. He smiled and ran towards Itachi but he was stopped by Pakura, Guy, and Kakashi. 

Guy had already opened 6 out of the 8 gates and Pakura this time was attacking Yama from a little far away using her Scorch balls, and Kakashi was right beside Guy trying to pierce Yama with his Chidori. 

With the three of them attacking together, Yama found it a little troublesome to dodge all their attack after all Pakura was a high Jounin who was close to entering Kage level, Kakashi was a Jounin and, Guy with 6 gates was maybe even stronger than Kakashi. 

And not to mention, Shisui and Itachi both were throwing Shuriken at him. So instead of dodging, he decided to trade blows. 

Guy was about to kick him in the head and Kakashi was attacking him from the side making it harder for him to dodge. Instead of avoiding the kick, Yama moved towards the kick. 

The kick landed cleanly at Yama's head Yama smiled and punched Guy in the guts with his full power which made guy fall to the ground and start coughing up blood. 

With Guy and Friday down there were only 4 of them left. He easily took down Kakashi and Pakura who were near him. 

Now only the two Uchiha were in a fighting condition. Yama started moving towards Itachi. Shisui flickered right in front of him and tried to pierce Yama's head with a kunai.

Yama caught Shisui's arm and started right into his eyes. Shisui started right back at Yama and his eyes turned red. He tried to put Yama into a genjutsu. 

Instead of falling into genjutsu, Yama pulled Shisui over his head and slammed him back to the ground. 

"I trained very hard to make sure I don't fall into genjutsu created by your clan head so there is no way I am going to be affected by yours." 

13