29
3.2k 26 109
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Almost 3,100 words.

When I got up in the morning, I dressed in my reinforced jeans and the black t-shirt with the famous 'S' symbol on it that Lois had given me for the entrance exams. I went out to the kitchen and Lois was there wearing her outfit for work. A nice blue blouse and an A-line black skirt. It was tight; but, it was pitch black, so you couldn't see anything.

Lois also had her long wavy black hair pulled back into a tight ponytail, which meant she was in her 'serious' mode already. “Good morning.”

“Good morning.” I said and sat down at the table. She already had breakfast ready for us and nodded at the plates. I smirked at her and gave each a quick blast of low powered heat vision to warm them up.

“Thank you.” Lois said and sat down to eat.

We ate in silence and Lois kept giving me odd looks.

I ignored them until we were done eating. “Mom, what is it?”

Lois let out a little sigh and gave me a stern look. “That.” She said and pointed to my t-shirt.

“What's wrong with it?” I asked. “You gave me this and I like it.”

“The hope symbol on a solid black background was to remind people about your dad and that he was no longer around.” Lois said and stood. “I think after everything that's been happening, it's time we moved on.”

I stood as well. “Are you sure? I don't mind wearing this for as long as you want.”

Lois nodded and took my hand. She didn't say anything and brought me into the living room. “I loved your father, even the meek persona he always showed whenever he wasn't in costume.”

“He wasn't that bad.” I said and she gave me a glare. “He wasn't.”

Lois lost the glare and smiled. “I'm happy that you saw that he was who he was. Clark with super powers.”

I nodded.

“You... you're you. You with superpowers, though...” Lois said and let my hand go. “Connor, I can't let you stay in Clark's shadow. That changes today.”

“What do you mean?” I asked.

Lois turned to bend over the couch and smoothed her skirt down, intentionally rubbing the sides of her ass cheeks to make me look. Since she was wearing a pitch black skirt, I had to use x-ray vision on her.

I sucked in a sharp breath at her wearing a pair of tiny pink panties that barely covered her and had the 'S' symbol printed on them.

Lois picked something up and stood up with a very pleased smile on her face before she held out a steel case to me. “I bought it for you.”

I couldn't stop myself from licking my lips and she blushed a little, then she popped open the case. “Oh, my god.” I said and reached into the case to touch the emblazoned 'S' symbol on the chest part of a medium blue uniform. The symbol was raised slightly and it was the nice new dark red symbol with deep yellow in the middle spaces, which made it really stand out.

“Go ahead. Try it on.” Lois said.

I pulled my hand out of the case and looked into her eyes. “All right.” I said and reached for her hair. She didn't move or try to stop me as I pulled her tight ponytail apart. I fluffed her hair out to let it flow down her shoulders and to the middle of her back. I gave her a warm smile at seeing her like that, then I grabbed the case and disappeared.

“Connor! I wanted you to...” Lois started to say, then I ran back into the room and made sure I left the air flow alone and blew her hair back from her face as I came to a stop wearing the full outfit. She gasped when she saw me wearing it.

It was almost like the classic suit, except it was a much darker blue and was more like armor. The boots were a deep red, as was the fake 'underwear' around my waist. It was only a different color scheme on the pants and gave the impression I was wearing something over them. The belt was the same deep yellow as inside the hope symbol on my chest. The top went from a mid-neck collar and down to my wrists. The belt held the top and pants together and made it look like a solid one piece suit.

“You're not wearing the gloves?” Lois asked.

“Not yet.” I said and stepped forward.

Lois had to look up to me with the slight heels on the boots. “It fits perfectly.”

“You knew it would.” I said to her and ran my hands through her hair. The suit was formfitting and hugged my body all over while also showcasing my muscles and letting them all be seen.

Lois closed her eyes and sighed happily as her hands rubbed over my chest and the 'S' symbol. “I really wanted to get you a full cape.”

“In the same red?” I asked and she nodded. “I can wear it for meetings and things later. For now, the clean look is much better for me.”

“Clean, hmm?” Lois opened her eyes and looked up at me. “What are you thinking about?”

“That I wanted to thank you for last night... and then you go and do this for me.” I said and my hands dropped from her hair and lightly touched the top of her backside.

Lois bit her lip and her eyes were full of lust and desire. “Connor...”

“I've never seen something so sensually powerful before.” I said and moved my hands to her hips. “You've given me two of the best presents I've ever had and I don't know what to say or do about it.”

Lois blushed and licked her lips that had plumped up a little after she bit them. “You don't have to say or do anything.” She whispered. “Nothing at all.”

I detected the lie immediately and knew she wanted me to do something. I wasn't sure what, then it hit me. Her bit lip, licking them, whispering so I had to be close to hear. It all led to only one thing and I knew what she wanted.

“Thank you, Lois.” I whispered back and wrapped my arms around her. “Thank you very much.”

“You're welcommmMMMMM!” Lois moaned as I locked my lips onto hers and kissed her. It wasn't the little pecks we shared occasionally, either. No, I kissed her like she deserved. She kissed me back as if I was air itself and she needed me to breathe.

I wasn't going to disappoint her, so I gave as good as I got. Maybe a little better. She held onto me tightly and her whole body shivered as she seemed to surrender to her passion. Her hands rubbed my back and down to my butt. She grabbed on like she had super strength and I made a startled sound into her mouth.

Lois moaned because of that and she kept kissing me for several minutes, then she froze solid and didn't move. She broke the kiss and looked at me with wide eyes and a startled look. “Oh, god.”

“Lois...”

“Oh, my god.” Lois said and put a hand over her mouth. “No. No, we didn't... I didn't just...”

“Lois...”

“Oh, god! I grabbed...” Lois started shaking her head and tried to take a step back. “No. No no no.”

“STOP IT!” I said and she jerked as if slapped. “Lois, calm down!”

“Connor! We just... we...”

“We made out like horny teenagers.” I said and she gasped. “Yes, we did.”

“No, we... we can't. We can't.” Lois said and shook her head again. “This never happened.”

“Why?” I asked and she gave me a stern look. “I love you! I always have!”

“I've always loved you, too.” Lois said and gave me a sad look. “Connor, you... you're my son.”

“Yes, I am.” I said. “I'm also a super-powered being that has abilities that rival those of anyone else on the entire planet.”

Lois looked into my eyes. “Should that make you above the law?”

“Who's law?” I asked and she looked surprised. “Laws change all the time. All throughout history, family members have had children, married, and lived their lives how they wanted. Mothers and sons, fathers and daughters, siblings, nieces and nephews, cousins, it's all been done before. For thousands of years, it's been people that make the rules. Whoever gets into power, changes them to suit their own moral choices and forces other people to live by them.”

“Connor... why... why are you saying all of this?” Lois asked.

“Because I finally smartened up and realized why I've been having so much trouble finding someone to connect with. Someone to have that spark with.” I said and looked into her eyes. “It was because of you.”

“M-m-me?” Lois asked shocked. She let me go and I let her go as well.

“Yes, I love you. I've always loved you. I just didn't realize that love could change into something else. It must have been subtle, because I just thought you were the most beautiful and intelligent woman in the world and that I would be crazy if I didn't love you.” I admitted and she blushed. “Just a few moments ago, it hit me that you've been giving me clues for years that you've been ready to move on from Clark. I was just too stupid to pick up on it.”

“C-Connor, I... that's not...” Lois tried to deny it.

“Mom, you've been teasing me and letting me look at you all this time and I love you all the more for it. You were confident and sexy and I've never been so turned on in my life.”

Lois blushed deeply and sat back on the edge of the couch.

“I don't know how to move on from this, now that I know. Now that you know.” I said and she looked unsure. “Should I keep looking for someone to love as much as I love you? Should I make them suffer like you've been suffering while trying to get my attention?”

“Oh, god.” Lois said and covered her face with her hands.

“I know.” I said and walked several paces away and walked back. I looked at her covered face and was glad that she wasn't crying. I walked several more paces away and walked back. “I'm sorry if I've embarrassed you with this.”

“YOU'RE SORRY?!?” Lois yelled and dropped her hands to stare at me. “I'm the one that's responsible, Connor!”

“I'm the one that kissed you.” I said and she shook her head.

“No, I... I wanted it.” Lois admitted. “Good god, I wanted it so badly.”

I stood in front of her and looked down at her face. “What do we do now?”

Lois took several long and deep breaths. “Connor, we can't do anything. You're not even sixteen yet.”

I had to smile at her wording.

“I didn't mean that!” Lois spat and swatted at my chest.

I chuckled. “Yes, you did.”

“I...” Lois stopped talking as I tapped my ear. “Oh, god. Lie detection, too?”

“It's just super-hearing, so it's not really a new ability.” I said and held my hand out to her.

Lois took my hand and stood as I pulled her in for a hug. “Everything I've said to you...”

“...you were telling the truth. Everything.” I said and she sighed. “It's all right. We'll figure this out.”

“How? You're going away for two weeks.” Lois said.

I tapped my ear again. “I told you. Ask for me and I'll be there.”

“What if you're in the middle of stopping a crime?” Lois asked.

“I'll finish up instantly and be at your side a moment later.” I said and she raised her eyebrows. “I'm not going to do it to show off. I'll stop crime in the fastest and most efficient way possible.”

“What about your future fans?” Lois asked.

“They are either going to be loyal or they are going to be disappointed.” I said and then chuckled. “Unless I strut around in this suit.”

Lois smiled as her hands slid over the tight fabric. “It's a polymer weave that's comfortable and durable.”

“You spent a lot of time designing it.” I said and she nodded. “Do I want to know how much it cost?”

“It's my money.” Lois said with a smirk.

I chuckled. “I better get this thing off before I head out.”

Lois grabbed onto my arms and shook her head. “No, you're going to report to a hero agency. I checked the rules and regulations. You can wear it to report to work as long as you don't use your quirk before reporting in.”

“Really?” I asked and she nodded. “Would you like to see a bit of a demonstration?”

Lois nodded and let me go. I walked to the middle of the living room and slowly lifted up into the air to hover a foot from the floor. She stared at me like I was a particularly tasty piece of candy. I floated over to her and her breathing sped up. Just for fun, I rotated onto my side and swung over to pretend I was laying down in front of her.

Lois chuckled. “Clark could never do anything like that.”

“That's because he was only a superman.” I said with a smile. “I'm Supreme.”

Lois nodded and reached out to pet my head. “Show them. Show the world what you can do, Connor.”

“I'd rather show you; but, the rules state I can't use my quirk without a license.” I said with a grin.

Lois laughed. “All right, show off. You need to grab your bags and catch the train.”

I nodded and floated close to her.

Lois started to blush again. “C-Connor.”

“Whatever happens from now on, I want you to remember something.”

“Wh-what?” Lois asked with my face right in front of hers.

“You're her. The one I've been looking for.” I said and her blush deepened. “I don't know how to fix things to make this okay with you.”

“Connor... god...”

“Not yet.” I said and rotated to land on my feet in front of her. “I will be. For you.”

Lois blinked her eyes at me. “Did... did you just compare...”

“When I'm in control, no one will tell me what I can and can't do.” I said and cupped the sides of her face. I bent down slightly and gave her a quick peck on the lips. “I'll call tonight to let you know I arrived and that I'm okay.”

Lois nodded twice and I let her face go. She looked slightly sad and I easily guessed why.

I disappeared from in front of her and grabbed my bag and the metal case, put on the red gloves that went to my elbows, like the boots went to my knees. I reappeared back in front of her and she caught her breath.

“C-Connor.” Lois whispered.

“I know.” I said and kissed her.

Lois moaned and we made out for nearly a full minute before she broke the kiss and put a hand over her mouth. “Dammit! I did it again!”

“The heart wants what the heart wants.” I said and winked at her, then I disappeared with my bags. I shut the front door and slowed to a jogging speed when I hit the street. I made it to the train with plenty of time to spare. Everyone there stared at me wearing my hero suit. A lot of them were talking about it and I caught one particular voice that I hadn't heard in a while.

I turned and saw Tougi staring at me in the same way that Lois just did, like a particularly tasty piece of candy that she wanted to eat. I walked over to her and put my bags down. “Hi.”

“H-hello.” Tougi said. Her friend with the blank face stared at me.

“It's the suit, isn't it?” I asked and turned around to show off how form-fitting it was. Two girly squeaks came from them and I smiled and turned back to face them. “I'm sorry I've been so busy. Going to a different school really changed things for me.”

“I can see that.” Tougi said. Her slightly angry expression didn't change, even when she checked me out all over.

The train pulled up and I picked up my bags. “I'm heading out for my internship for two weeks.” I said and waved them onto the train. They found seats and I stood in front of them. I used my abilities to remain completely stationary, even when the train jerked to a start and took corners.

“How are you doing that?” Blank face asked.

“It's a secret.” I whispered and winked at her.

She blushed and looked at Tougi, who looked surprised.

“How are you not messing things up while talking?” Tougi asked.

“Simple answer? I found the girl I didn't know I was looking for. Talking to other people seems so simple now that I'm not trying.” I admitted and she looked sad. “I'm sorry about that. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.”

“Were... just friends anyways, right?” Tougi said.

I knelt on one knee and took her hand. “Yes, and I regret that it didn't become more before I screwed it up.” I said. “I don't deserve a second chance, especially if I won't be as into you as you want me to be.”

Tougi sighed. “You're right. If you're just in it to get into my pants, you're not worth my time.”

“Exactly.” I said and let her hand go as I stood. “Of course, I bet you look pretty hot when you're all naked and sweaty.”

“C-Connor!” Tougi gasped and blushed, as did her friend.

I winked at her and then started to talk to her about school. It really was easy without any pressure on me at all to talk. The conversation just happened and the two girls seemed to enjoy chatting during the ride to UA. It was one of the stops on my way to Endeavor's Hero Agency and I waved to them as the train pulled out.

I would soon arrive at the stop where I would be registering for my internship.

109