55 TLC 3
2.1k 23 69
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I managed five shots before I felt the need to replenish my fluids. Lois was almost insatiable as she indulged herself with my throbbing manhood and sucked up and swallowed everything. It was so damn sexy that I didn't want her to stop, either. Just the short break we had to take, made my body ache with need, and Lois also looked a little pained as she patiently waited for me to drink a gallon of milk.

This time we went to my bed and I laid down to give Lois much easier access to what she desperately wanted. The look on her face almost made me go again and then her lips and tongue were on me once more and I moaned loudly for her. She moaned right back and really started to enjoy herself.

Her breasts swayed inside her bra and I wanted to see them set free. It had been a long time since I had seen them and even just a peek right now would make me very happy. Almost as if she sensed it, Lois kept sucking and moving up and down on me as one of her hands reached back and she unhooked her bra.

“I LOVE YOU!” I yelled and blew another load as I saw her beautiful breasts again.

Lois moaned as she took yet another shot down her throat and her smouldering eyes showed me that she knew exactly the power that her breasts had over me. She moved up a little and kept sucking as she lightly pressed her chest to the bottom of my erection.

The warmth of her body and her sheer sexiness right then, was almost too much for me to bear. She didn't stop, though. She did her best to let me feel her breasts and her mouth and tongue at the same time. Needless to say, I didn't last for long, even though I had just finished.

Lois seemed to enjoy that even more and she pulled her mouth off of me and then caught some of it in her hand. She stared at it and then looked at my face before she slapped the hand onto her cheek and then she rubbed her hand all over her face, which spread my seed all over. She moaned and licked her hand, her lips, and then she gave me a very sultry look before she dove back onto me.

I had been wrong when I had told her that her jerking me off had been the sexiest thing I had ever seen. What she had just done was. Hands down. She essentially marked herself for me and showed me that only I was allowed to do to her what she just did to herself for me.

We stayed in bed like that for another fifteen minutes before what was on her face started to dry out and Lois realized what was going on and sat up and stared at me.

“C-Connor... I...”

“You are the sexiest and most desirable woman on the entire planet.” I said and let her see that on my face. “I have never desired anyone else so much. You're amazing. You're stunning. You are utterly and unbelievably beautiful... and you always have been.”

Lois blushed and reached up to touch her face. “I... I shouldn't have...”

I reached up and touched her face as well, to her surprise. “You can do whatever you want, remember? I saw the look of desire and fulfilled need you had on your face when you did that.”

“C-Connor...”

“Why don't we wash up and we can hold each other for a while?” I asked.

“I... I really should. It's drying and...”

I sat up and then stood up to take her hands. I didn't say anything as I led her to the bathroom to the sink. I lathered up my hands and she closed her eyes for me as she bent over the sink and I gently washed her face.

“You really are supremely beautiful.” I whispered and she blushed as she smiled.

“Claiming my beauty with your hero name? Really?” Lois asked.

“You did that for me.” I said and used several splashes of water to rinse off the soap and dried her face off with a towel. “Each and every time I think I've seen everything, you impress me again and I fall that much more deeply in love with you.”

The blush on her face stayed as Lois stood up straight to look at me. “Connor, I... I really...”

I washed myself off instantly and smiled at her. “I haven't seen your bare breasts in years.” I said and she caught her breath. “May I kiss them hello? I've really missed them.”

Her blush intensified and she only hesitated for a moment before she nodded. I gave her a huge smile and took her hands as I led her back into my room. I laid her down on the bed and laid down beside her before I gave her the same intense look of desire she had on her face when she had covered her own face with my semen.

“Hello.” I whispered and then proceeded to kiss and suckle on her breast for several minutes.

Lois moaned as I did so and she writhed a little and rubbed her thighs together.

“Hello.” I whispered again and transferred to her more sensitive nipple.

“OHHH!” Lois moaned loudly and she came pretty hard.

I didn't stop, though. I knew she had missed this as much as I did and I didn't want to disappoint her. She had gone above and beyond just a simple blowjob to satisfy herself and I could do nothing less for her. I massaged, played, caressed, licked, kissed and sucked until she came again.

I stopped then, despite how difficult that was, and moved up to cuddle with her.

Lois wrapped her arms around me and kissed me deeply, then she held on and didn't move or speak.

“It's okay if you feel like crying with happiness.” I whispered. “I'm too manly to do it.”

“Oh, Connor!” Lois exclaimed with a laugh, then she did exactly that and cried for several minutes.

She kept telling me how much she missed feeling my lips on her breasts like that and how much she kept remembering the intensity and the power of her orgasms back then. She also admitted that she hadn't been able to achieve quite the same heights of pleasure until recently. Because of me.

“I feel the same way, too.” I said and kissed her again.

“We're quite the pair, aren't we?” Lois asked.

“Yes, we are.” I said and looked into her eyes. “Despite everything and what anyone else will think, we really are.”

“Connor, we can't let anyone else know...”

“I'll never do anything to ruin your reputation.” I said and she nodded. “I will expect hourly blowjobs as compensation.”

Lois snorted and then laughed. “Hourly? Really?”

“Your mouth will get tired if we do it too often.” I said with a huge grin and she laughed again. We had just spent a very long time with Lois doing everything with her mouth that she ever wanted to do to me, and neither of us felt tired afterwards.

“I need to wash up.” Lois said and sighed as she let me go and stood up beside the bed. “I'll be sleeping in my own bed tonight.”

“Of course. You need to think about what happened and prepare yourself for the next time you convince yourself that I really am yours.” I said and stood up to give her a kiss. “I will warn you that I still won't look at you when you shower or bathe, so no joking about doing sexy things when you know I'm respecting your privacy.”

Lois nodded and picked up her bra and t-shirt before she left my room to go to her own bathroom.

I laid back down on the bed and gripped myself as I closed my eyes. Getting to suckle Lois' breasts again was so goddamn hot that I couldn't resist playing with myself. I muttered about how beautiful and tasty they were as I jerked myself for several minutes and then I moaned as I let another shot go. It popped up pretty far and I opened my eyes as I caught most of it with my free hand.

“I should be angry that you did that without me.” Lois whispered and then her tongue licked off my hand and she sucked on my still rock hard erection. “I can't object if it's me you were thinking about.”

“Thank god.” I said and sat up to kiss her. “You're the only one I've ever done this for.”

Lois looked surprised, then she blushed a little. “I don't want to know how long you've been doing it.”

“Ever since I hit puberty and got my first erection at seeing you bend over to clean spilled juice from the living room carpet.” I said and her eyes widened. “It was an accident and I was sorry I spilled it, then you bent over wearing those old faded jeans and I got hard so fast that I almost tore my pants.”

Lois barked a laugh and then her blush was there in full force. “I'm not sure why that makes me feel so happy.”

“That's love, Lois.” I said and stood up. “I desire you above all others and you like hearing about the proof.”

Lois opened her mouth to argue, then she smiled. “You're going to justify everything like that, aren't you?”

“Why change what works?” I asked and kissed her, then zoomed in and out of the bathroom to wash and then I dressed. “Thank you for checking in on me and making sure I was okay.”

Lois smirked at me. “Yes, that was what I was doing while sneaking into your room.”

I chuckled and hopped back onto my bed. “Goodnight, Lois.”

“Goodnight, Connor.” Lois said and left my room again.

I watched her this time and she climbed into bed wearing what she had on.

Lois rolled over to look at me through the wall. “Thank you for not pushing me to go further.”

I couldn't answer from the next room across the hall, so I zoomed to her door. “I kind of did with your breasts; but, to be fair to them and to you, they are quite spectacular and you did show them off to me while doing a wonderful job getting me off.”

Lois softly laughed. “You also asked and didn't just assume you could. That's what I meant about not pushing. I could have said no and you wouldn't have done anything.”

“No, I wouldn't.” I said and then thought about it. “You definitely would have seen my disappointment, though. There would have been no way to hide that.”

Lois nodded. “You always did love my breasts.”

“They are a part of you and there's nothing on you that I couldn't love.” I said and chuckled. “Even your feet that you hate so much.”

Lois huffed and didn't comment.

“Sleep well, Lois.” I said and she nodded again. I went back to my room and laid down again. We stared at each other, me at her and her at the wall. We drifted off to sleep without saying anything else.

*

The rest of the week passed by before we knew it and it was time for me to go back to school. I wasn't really looking forward to it, because Izuku and I had a long train ride to get through before spending the rest of the day at school together. It was going to be really awkward.

“I want you to pretend that nothing happened.” Lois advised me as she hugged me at the front door.

“There is absolutely no way I'm going to pretend that the most beautiful woman in the world hasn't been letting me see how sexy she is by going down on me at random times the last few days.” I said as I hugged her back. “That wasn't a complaint. That was me thanking you for allowing yourself to realize you really can have it whenever you want.”

“C-Connor... god...”

“Like I told you before, not yet.” I joked and she huffed. “Getting to spend all of this time with you has been the best. The absolute best.”

Lois took a deep breath and let it out. “I meant with Izuku.”

“I know.” I said and smiled knowingly at her.

Lois couldn't stop herself from smiling back. “Try to keep your opinions limited to school and hero training. If you don't give him an opening to discuss things you don't want to discuss, he can't make you without having things get very awkward.”

I nodded and gave her a kiss. “Have fun at work. If you need me for anything...”

“...you're going to be in school and you are not allowed to use your powers.” Lois finished for me.

“It's perfectly legal to use my powers to defend myself and the people I love.” I said and gave her another kiss. “I looked it up. Powers used in defense are justified.”

Lois gave me an odd look as her hands moved from my back to rub my chest. “You're wearing it.”

“I have Hero Studies in the afternoons.” I said.

“The cape...”

“Tucked into a belt pouch. I'll only put it on if you call.”

Lois slid her hands up to my face and she pulled me into a tender kiss. “Thank you.”

“I'll always be ready to save you, Lois. Always.” I said and let her out of the embrace I had her in.

Lois looked down at my crotch and then at my face.

“I have to leave or I'll miss my train.” I whispered.

“You said whenever I wanted.” Lois said in a teasing voice.

I pulled my pants down and quickly brought myself to full mast using my hand and floated into the air for her. “Open up.”

Lois stared at it. “C-Connor, I was just teas-mmmm!”

I slipped myself into her open mouth and jerked myself at super-speed and blew a load right there. Her loud moan echoed in the house and she swallowed everything with a look of pure pleasure on her face.

“Anytime means anytime, Lois.” I said and zoomed away, washed, and went back to the door. She still had a dazed look on her face as she licked her lips. I gave her a quick kiss and put her purse and her keys into her hands, then I left at a fast jog to get to the train station on time.

I had a meeting to get to with a best friend that might hold me responsible for his angry girlfriend. I actually was responsible; but, there was no real evidence of that. I just wondered if he was going to try and ignore things like I was going to or if he was going to push things. I resigned myself to face the consequences of what happened and slowed to a walk as I entered the station...

... and Izuku wasn't there.

69