Extra 2. Not important at all.
12 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A different timeline. A timeline where Sword didn't move on. The time on chapter 10

"I don't care about the world!"

-gained absolute will

-remove status limiter

"Okay. Let's start by killing this demon"

Sword said and sliced the woman in half.

"Hahaha... It's always fun!"

Sword said and creates more chaos in the process

"... Sword... How could you!"

The demon lord Elizabeth asked Sword about this.

"Why should I tell you? You can just kill me and it be over anyway"

Sword said while laughing maniacally... If only he knew that Elizabeth is trying to stop him... If only he knew...

"I'm sorry"

A tear fallen from her eye and she killed Sword.

"... This only..."

The guilt of killing Sword is enormous even though he is just a random guy she imprisoned, let him do mission for her to let him live... It's a servant, but she felt guilty killing this servant.

"..."

Silently crying, she burned the body of the fallen boy...

"May you... Live happily..."

She said and... The heroes appear. no powerful person can stop the heroes without casualties except Sword and Elizabeth... But Elizabeth is kindhearted to everyone and loves everyone who doesn't mess with her... Yet she killed Sword.

Of course with the guilt the demon lord... Suicide. She died one day after Sword death... Now. Nobody can stopped the heroes. Nobody. And the world live happily ever after.

"Hahaha... Seriously? Live happily ever after? What is with this timeline... It's like Sword wanted her to suicide by using himself... Hahaha he is even closer to her than the me on that time."

Another Sword said. This Sword is a different Sword from Sword. It's a "time" travelling one. Time is something he can travel. Time lines are specifically are what he is meant to do.

"...though after seeing it a lot of times... I never would have guess that Elizabeth actually care for me. Like I didn't even notice it until I see her marrying a me on a different time line... Why is she caring for me is another question though... I dont look that good to be honest and I'm not exactly kind.."

Sword said and... Just left this timeline

"... And this is a bigger mess. Seriously... How can Andrew survive in this one? His survival rate is 0.0001%... and he can still move. That is like 0.0000001%... I guess the me on that time isn't gonna be sad... I sure do miss him though... My original Andrew is dead... For that accident..."

... We won't talked about that accident. I could tell you but I don't right now. (Read extra 1 as most of Sword Andrew is what happened there)

"Let's see... Oh? It's a timeline where I doesn't exist. Another timeline it is then"

...

"Let's see... Wait... It's the original one! The loner who decided that every version of himself is not him... What a loner. Though I like to thank him so that I can time travel... Lets meet him for now."

Sword then got closed to Sword in this timeline

"Hello there. I am Sword from the future. You know the different you... And 'him' didn't live on my time either"

Sword said to Sword

"Hahahaha... You're contradicting yourself. Future and time, why would you say time when you are from my future? Is that on purpose different timeline me?"

"Of course it isn't... Anyway... Why are you so smart anyway? Actually you're not smart you are just using the other you to give you answers right?"

The time travelling Sword insulted him while chuckling a bit.

"The other me is just a different me. If he gives a better answer then I would do it but if I think of a better answer then I do my answer. It is simple, after all if I can't think while only he can then maybe he should be the one controlling this body, were the same soul anyway"

"...okay sorry for that insult. See you next time!'

The time travelling Sword then left this timeline.

("What I made up is basically a timeline system where every time line is different from the main timeline making another universe a thing that doesn't exist here.")

0