Chapter One: An Orc approaches
4.1k 4 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I wrote this series with the help of another author. An author that wished to stay anonymous until otherwise stated. Thank you for taking the time to read this smutty story. Enjoy!

---

Ellas took in a deep breath of the fresh mountain air. It felt so refreshing and exciting to be free of the forest. He loved the towering tree's, as well as the various plants and animals of his ancestral home. But, he felt constrained amongst his own kind. 

He wanted to go out and explore the world. And, experience new and wonderful adventures. But, the rest of his kin took comfort and solace in their own hidden world. The elves weren't expected to travel. He was meant to take care of the forest. 

Ellas rolled his shoulders and stretched out his lithe form. He pinched at his thighs and his hips. 

"I've gotten a bit more weight." He noted to himself with a heavy heart.

He was gorgeous. Even by elven standards, he stood proudly amongst his kind. Yet, he still had some difficulties. His appearance came across as a female. Even among his own people, he was often mistaken for an elven lass. 

He was a measure shorter than the average female. He had long blonde hair, which he loved to pull back into an immaculate braided pattern, sweet naturally pouting lips, flawless pale skin and unusually wide hips. 

Yet, his most astounding trait were his eyes. They were a brilliant amethyst color. Two twin jewels that shone with hope and naivety in the sun and starlight. 

"Oh well. All of my walking should help take care of it." He thought to himself with a smile. "And, maybe, it'll also toughen me up and make me look more rugged and handsome."

He was pretty tired of being mistaken for a girl. He was a man. He wanted to take a girl and make love to her. But, he was only ever approached by men. He had never met a girl that had showed interest in him. 

He had passed through a small town a few miles back on the outskirt of the forest. And, had hoped that humanity, or at least one of the other creatures, would see him as a man. But, alas, even they seemed to consider him a woman. 

He had briefly seen a few orcs in town. They had intimidated him. Not that they talked to him, or said anything untoward. They were simply very large and scary looking. They had thick rippling muscles, sharp tusks, rugged and scarred bodies. In short, they were everything that he hoped that he could become on his journey. A real man. 

He sighed as he looked at and flexed his skinny noodle arms. They were rather pathetic. It made him want to cry. He glanced around the area and found a comfortable flat area. The ground was a bit rocky and uncomfortable. But, otherwise it would be a great place to camp. 

The sun was setting soon. He only had a couple of hours left of daylight. Then, it would get dark. He wanted to set up his camp before he had to work in the dusk. And, it was in a nice and open area.

"It's perfect. I can see everywhere and not have to worry about anything sneaking up on me." 

He set to work setting up his camp and starting a small fire.

---

Undren sighed, shaking his little baggy of tobacco until the unfurled burning parchment was filled with jussssttt the right amount. Closing the sack using one hand on one of its drawstrings, he leaned down and licked the parchment, then rolled it using a single hand. Anyone audience he might have had (which was currently no one) would have known that he'd must have done this quite a bit to get this motion done so smoothly with a single paw.

Now tightly rolled, he lifted the cigarette up to his lips, and used a re-usable magic match. The end lit, he used the flaming end to light his cigarette, and then put it out.

Undren stood at around 6'3" tall, a middling height for an Orc. He looked young but mature, probably his mid to late twenties with a handful of scars, as most Orcs had. His muscles shown in a useful way, someone who's physique was built around usefulness and not necessarily the

aesthetic beauty of it, though that was still there. His hair was thick black, somewhat fuzzy but long, down his back in ponytail at the moment, with a few stray bushels and strands laying about his head.

He was handsome in somewhat of an average way. Eyes tired, with a few wrinkles despite his age that showed a stressful life lived to this point. Clothes were that of the standard adventurer, thick and well treated leathers and natural materials that allowed for some protection, but a bit of freedom of movement as well.

He'd smoked about half of his cigarette by now, pulling at one of his strands of free hair. "I need to cut it soon." He said to himself, voice light but slightly gravelly from the tobacco use. Not incredibly deep, but if he spoke loud enough, his presence could be quite commanding.

He pushed off of the tree that he'd been leaning against and began to move forward. Undren had been waging on what to do. He'd followed the elf all the way out here from town but and was wondering what to do now. He hadn't really planned that far. He knew what he wanted though. That beautiful elf worshipping his cock.

He walked forward from the point he waited, finishing up the cigarette and tossing it aside, blowing a thick plume of smoke out between his lips. He approached the camp now. No reason to be sneaky. In-fact, he wanted to see just how the elf would react.

Walking from the brush, he simply stepped out of woods and into the area the elf was setting up camp. He wasn't quiet about it, not in the least, but he didn't announce himself either.

23