Chapter 7: A larger mouthful
2.9k 1 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Undren noticed the blush of course. He noticed the elf smiling when he complimented him. Undren also felt similar enough. He had come with the intent of conquering the smaller one, but he was finding his heart warming up to him. Undren still did have particular tastes though, and Ellas would satisfy them, he was sure of it.

Undren had noted the other leaning in as well. This was something he hadn't expected. In-fact, he'd expected the opposite. He thought he would pull away. He could feel the confusion. The slight tension. His body had done something but his head had caught up. He leaned in but he didn't know why.

The moan had just barely been caught. It sounded more like a satisfied sigh to the Orcs ears, but it was well enough a confirmation. When he returned, he could see the slight confusion but also, happiness on the Elf's face. 

Things were working out very well.

 So much so, that Ellas just went right to the drink and down it. Undren went wide eyed for a moment, but quickly calmed himself. Good thing I watered them both down... he thought to himself.

"Careful." He said. The drink he had just down was half water, half Orcish fire wine. "That's fire wine yer drinkin'... I watered it down though. Shouldn't burn too bad." And it wouldn't. If anything, there would be a little sting followed by a comfortable warmth in the elfs stomach. The alcohol content of the drink was pretty heavy though, and Undren didn't want to get Ellas too drunk, or himself. He wasn't that kind of man, or that kind of Orc. Just something to take the edge off.

"Drink this next cup slower... if you ain't used to drinking it, you'll get a tummy ache." He sounded silly saying tummy ache, but didn't particularly mind. He poured up another cup for the elf (this time 70% water and 30% firewine) and passed it back over.

He drank his own cup, which was still roughly half and half. Undren could take a straight drink of firewine, but he liked to be comfortable when he drank. Drinking it straight was when you were trying to act tough, and didn't mind a belly full of fire.

"I think tonight will be a good night." He said, sipping his drink. He looked over at Ellas, and brushed a strand of hair from his face, resting his hand on the others cheek. "Don't you think so?"

---

Ellas grimaced. His throat burned. It was a great distraction from what he had been feeling. But, he certainly didn't expect it to be so strong. 

He had several glasses of alcohol as he had grown up. But, the alcohol or the elves was perhaps more akin to a wine, fermented from fruit, sweet and smooth to the taste. It would simply slide easily down his throat without any burn at all. It wasn't strong, and it was difficult to get drunk on it. 

However, the Orcish fire wine burned like the sun. It made his throat and his body feel like fire. Ellas choked and coughed. He didn't splutter or spray it all over. It was just a bit too much for him to handle. And, he hadn't ever had a hard liquor like he had just downed in a single gulp.

Ellas smiled and made a sort of wheezing exhale. As if it would help lessen the burning in his throat. He liked it though. It was warm. He felt warm. He didn't feel cold at all; even in spite of the chill. 

And, Undren sat next to him. He felt so warm. He felt comfortable. Like, he had a shield to press against the icy skeletal hand of the mountain.

"Careful." Undren warned him. "That's fire wine yer drinkin'... I watered it down though. Shouldn't burn too bad."

He caught his breath and looked up at Undren with a goofy sort of grin. 

"I liked it!" And, he meant it. "It was a bit stronger than what I'm used to drinking. But it was good. It feels so warm."

Ellas loosened a few of the strings that held his tunic shut near his chest. It was so warm. He felt so hot. 

The Orc smiled and passed him another cup of the fiery red wine. Ellas beamed back to him. He felt so happy. He was so glad that he could drink this with his manly friend. He was so happy that his friend decided to share his drink with him. 

Undren held the cup out of his reach for a second as he gave his command, "Drink this next cup slower... if you ain't used to drinking it, you'll get a tummy ache."

"Pft." Ellas couldn't help it. He giggled. He hated his laugh. It just sounded so… well, it wasn't manly at all. But, it felt so genuine and freeing right now. 

Ellas smiled cheerfully at Undren. His friend. "It sounds a bit funny when you say tummy ache. I mean, you're all. Rawr! And, Grrr!"

He scrunched up his face as he tried to mimic the Orcs' serious facial expressions. But, he failed miserably. He wasn't intimidating, or ferocious at all. He was just small. It would've made him mad to be called adorable. 

However, he was adorable. 

Ellas started to feel even more relaxed. He sipped lightly on his drink. It didn't seem to burn quite as badly as it did the first time. He didn't think much of it though. He must've simply gotten used to the flavor. 

He started to feel a little bit strange though. He didn't feel drunk. Not that he knew what that felt like, but he felt almost light. As if the world around him seemed to slightly vibrate and buzz gently. And, he just felt so happy and warm. 

He smiled as he watched Undren drink from his cup. He liked watching Uldren. He liked it a lot. It felt so comfortable. The Orc was calm, assured, and had this sort of feeling of competence and self control. It made him feel safe. Protected. Vulnerable. 

Undren turned toward Ellas. 

"I think tonight will be a good night." He took a sip from his drink. And, he stared into Ellas's eyes. It felt so intense, like a flame licking at the fuel for it's fire. But it was calm, controlled. 

Undren reached over and gently brushed a strand of hair from Ellas's face. The Orc's hand came to rest on his elven cheeks. "Don't you think so?"

Ellas squirmed. His face nuzzled against the hand that held him. He was safe. He was warm. He was happy. And, he didn't even stop to think about what was happening. 

He didn't think that he was alone with a stranger. He didn't think that he was being caressed by a man that he had just met. He didn't think that any of this was strange, or questionable, or even too fast paced. 

He just felt like himself. And, he felt seen. He felt accepted. 

Ellas raised his hand. He placed it over Undren's hand. He held it against his face. And, leaned in slowly toward Undren. 

He whispered conspiratorially. "It's been a great night. I'm glad that you're here."

---

Undren was happy to hear the other liked it. Happy to see that Ellas was happy. Undren was overall, quite surprised that the elf was so relaxed. So comfortable. He was lacking in confidence but overall, seemed... to be in his element somehow.

He noted the goofy grin and it earned a smirk from him. He was happy to see the other enjoying it. Ellas was practically beaming.

Undren held in a laugh as Ellas made fun of him. He did it pretty badly, but it was a funny little way of going about it. Ellas was adorable. More than adorable, he was incredibly beautiful. The drink was making Undren want him more. He took another sip.

Undren felt the other nuzzle into the palm of his hand. He felt him grip his hand tightly against his own. He could feel the warmth of the others cheek. Undren swallowed as the other leaned in.

Undren didn't really think through his next move, instead acting purely on instinct. Undren leaned in close to match Ellas, their faces mere inches apart. He locked eyes with the elf, letting a deep breath roll from out between his lips.

"I'm glad I came here."

Undren let his hand curve around to the back of the elf's head and took a somewhat light grip on it, letting his fingers curl around. He pressed the elf towards him, and himself towards Ellas, and pressed their lips together.

Undren let the kiss go somewhat normally for a moment, a mushing of lips, but soon, whether Ellas reacted strongly or not, Undren had pressed his tongue into the others mouth.

He'd changed position now, fully turned towards the elf, practically leering over him as they kissed, eyes shut tight.

He held Ellas in position, kissing him for a long time, tongue leaving and entering his mouth, lips mashing gently over top of the other, sucking them into his own mouth, tusks brushing against his lips and inside of them.

He finally pulled away, now holding Ellas by the back of the head, a light grip on his hair, and panting softly.

---

Ellas watched, unperturbed as Undren drew closer to his face. He could smell the scent of the fire wine on the breath of the Orc. It mixed with deep earthy tones of the dwarvish tobacco. It was a heady mixture. It didn't smell bad. But, it was strong. And, it seemed to seep into everything around him. 

Ellas breathed it in deeply as Undren locked eyes with him. 

"I'm glad I came here."

Ellas felt his heart beat loudly in his chest as a hand brushed through his hair and pulled him into a kiss. His eyes flung wide open in surprise as their lips touched together in a display of intimacy. 

Ellas panicked. His body tensed and seized up. He didn't know what to do. His mind went blank. He suddenly felt afraid and unsure. He hadn't expected this to happen to him.

Then, in a surge of confusion, he felt the Orc's tongue pressing against his lips. An invader that knocked on the gates to his mouth and begged to be let inside. His lips parted in surprise. And, the tongue slithered inside of him. 

Their tongues danced and sparred together inside of him. Ellas felt his eyes well up with tears. He didn't know what to do. He weakly pushed against Undren's chest. 

He didn't want this to happen. He didn't ask for this to happen.

"Why? What's happening? Why is he-"

Ellas had his thoughts interrupted as he felt Undren shift next to him. He felt the Orc place a hand against lower back. He jumped in surprise at the sudden additional contact. He was slowly being pulled closer to Undren. 

He felt his tongue weaken against the barrage of the superior opponent. And, Undren's tongue briefly flickered down his throat. Ellas let out an involuntary moan. It didn't feel like anything that he had done before now. It was completely different. 

 Ellas felt the tusks brush against and lightly underneath his lips. He couldn't think. He tried to press away from Undren. But, he didn't have the strength to move the mountain bearing down on him. 

Then, as suddenly as it had started, Undren pulled away from him. The Orc still had a grip on the back of his head. He still felt a hand pressing against his back. But, their lips weren't locked together anymore. 

Ellas panted heavily. He wanted to protest. He felt like he needed to scream. But, he needed air even more. He greedily took it all into his lungs. A few tears rolled down his face. 

He had to swallow his saliva before he could speak. 

"W-why?", It was the only thing that he could think to ask.

20