Chapter 13: Pitching a much larger tent
2.4k 0 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Undren rather quickly set to setting up his own tent, he thought of the kiss they had just shared. More than that, the entire interaction that had just occurred between them. He could tell from the kiss that Ellas was new to this. 

"Hell…" Undren thought to himself. "That might have been his first kiss. It sure felt that way, at least."

That wasn't a bad thing. Ellas had kissed with a sloppy passion that didn't compare to any other he'd kissed. No drunken bar wench had kissed Undren with as much want, and no adventuring companion had seemed to light up at Undren's touch.

The Orc felt a little strange. He wasn't an uncaring man, but he hadn't really felt like this before. Undren didn't really believe in love, and he'd thought that his feelings for Ellas were infatuation centered around his beauty. He knew that was still there, but... 

"Overthinking things, you mossy rock." He thought to himself, almost chuckling aloud at his own internal insult.

He stood, his cock flopping about like a long stray board, caused him to grit his teeth a little. It stood on end so hard it hurt a little. But, his tent was finished, and was nearly four or five times the size of Ellas's.

 The tent that Ellas had set up was almost like a tube. While Undren's was like a large closet. Even see, they still wouldn't really be able to stand inside... not that he intended for them to do much standing in his tent.

He looked over his shoulder at his prize, waiting wrapped in his own tunic. He just stared down at Ellas, who was staring at him with blushing cheeks and a face that looked what Undren would call lightly bratty. It suited him.

Undren was sure the creature before him had meant to be born a woman, though he wouldn't say it aloud, not wanting to offend. Truth be told, Undren didn't care whether Ellas was a man, or a woman. 

He walked over to him now, cock just above his head, and then moved to kneel down. Without a word, he wrapped Ellas up in the bundle of clothes and lifted him into his arms.

"Come, my beautiful fae. Share my tent tonight..." And hopefully many more... Undren thought to himself. He turned and walked over slowly, looking towards his tent.

"I have one more thing to do, but I will only be a second." Again, Undren kissed the elf's forehead. He kneeled and crawled in, managing to hold Ellas still.

Inside the tent, the cloth floor was lined with a thick fur. Of course, it wasn't the same as a bed, but it was surprisingly comfortable. Undren laid the elf out across it. The fire light barely lit the inside of the tent, but Undren could still see the elf's picturesque outline.

"You won't wait much longer." He said simply, before exiting the tent.

He was right. Undren took a dagger from his bag and stabbed it into the ground in the center of their campground. A magic dagger that would give them a bit of protection, and also hide them from any peeping eyes. This area might look like a closely gathered bundle of trees and bushes to an onlooker.

With this, he also grabbed a stone from his bag, and crawled back into the tent. He closed the flaps, sending them into darkness momentarily, before he leaned forward and blew a breath into the stone in his hand.

The tent went from near pitch black besides a few slivers of light through small openings in the flaps, to somewhat well lit, as the crystal in hand brightened with a purplish light as he blew on it. He set it at the head of the tent.

Now, kneeling over Ellas, he just stared at him. "Are you ready?" He asked, though he didn't let Ellas respond just yet. "We're going to go slow. Some parts of you, I know cannot handle me. But we will still find pleasure in eachother tonight." He smiled warmly, and gave a nod.

Finally, he reached to his side and untied his undergarments, letting them slide from around him before tossing them to the side of the tent.

Before Ellas stood Undren's cock, fully erect and practically throbbing. For the most part, it was smooth, with one or two thick veins along the upper and lower sides.

He was at least 7 or 8 inches in length, nearly 4 times that of Ellas own. Two heavy, practically aching balls hung below, and a surprisingly well trimmed bush of black hair nestled around his pubic area. There was a bit of muskiness. Undren wouldn't let himself feel embarrassed, but he hadn't bathed in a few days, though luckily he hadn't masturbated either.

The smell was more his natural sexual scent, though it was a bit strong.

---

Ellas watched as Undren finished setting up his tent. It felt surreal to him. It was one thing to lose himself in the moment of their embrace. To give in as the Orc bore down on him. Yet, it was another experience altogether to be separate, waiting and watching Undren work practically naked.

He didn't feel the same niggling impulse that pushed him to abandon his reason. He was certainly impatient. He felt needy and desperate. But, the longer that it took, he could feel his nerves and doubt struggling for dominance. 

"Still…" Ellas thought to himself. His gaze steadily fixed on Undren. And, the way that his muscles tensed and stretched. And, that his mossy-toned skin seemed to capture the sensuous light of the campfire. "I can't believe that he wants me…"

His eyes wandered to Undren's waist. The Orc's legs bent and flexed with a practiced ease that betrayed his confidence and strength. His cock strained and bucked relentlessly against the confines of his undergarments. And, every movement seemed to declare his intent; he was going to bed Ellas. 

Ellas wrapped Undren's tunic closer around him. The heat and warmth of the alcohol and the fire didn't stay for long without his clothing. But… the clothing did smell of Undren. 

It was an earthen and soothing scent. 

Ellas breathed deeply. He closed his eyes, allowing himself to experience the aromatic presence of the Orc. He felt his nerves relax. And, the tension in his muscles faded. 

"Perhaps… it won't be so bad…", he cozily snuggled further into the comfort that he had found. He may have fallen asleep, wrapped within the clothing of his companion. If it weren't for the cold, and the approach of the Orc as he had finished his task.

Ellas glanced up at Undren. He had intended to look further upward. But, his eyes suspended entirely upon the sight of the cock dangling above him. It seemed so large and intimidating, much like the rest of the Orc. But, not so large that it seemed unrealistic for him to ever be able to take it. It was mesmerizing. 

And, Ellas found himself struggling with his fear again. He swallowed and tried to clear his throat. He felt like he needed to say something as Undren loomed over him. 

But, the vivid sexual fantasy in front of him spoke first. "Come, my beautiful fae. Share my tent tonight…"

Undren bent at his knees and gathered Ellas into his arms. 

Ellas felt his perception of the world shatter and break as the Orc effortlessly lifted him from the ground. His heart hammered in his chest. His arms flung out and around Undren to steady himself. And, he felt a deep and primordial shift within him. He wasn't ever going to be the same again. 

Even if he escaped. Even if this night wouldn't progress further. And, even if Undren decided that he didn't want to continue any farther. He would remember this moment. The moment that his desire awakened and bloomed. 

He wanted to draw Undren into himself. And, he would always want to feel this protected. This vulnerable, this petite, and this wanted. So long as he had someone that would watch over him. 

Ellas smiled and leaned into the Orc's chest. And, listened to it rumble as Undren spoke. "I have one more thing to do, but I will only be a second." 

Undren brought him into his tent and laid him down on a soft fur pelt. Ellas couldn't see much. It was dark. The light was far too dim to see much of anything, other than the vague outline of a muscular, virile, and potent male. 

Ellas swallowed nervously once again. He wanted to be taken. 

"A-alright." Ellas mumbled abashedly, drifting into the fever of his attraction. "I'll wait for you…"

Ellas squirmed against the arms of his newfound interest. His fingers tightened with unease against Undren's back. And, he whispered suggestively. "Please, hurry back."

"You won't wait much longer." Undren said simply. The shadow of a self satisfied smirk crossed his face.

Then, he was gone. Ellas was left alone in the faint dusk of the tent. 

It wasn't quite as cold. The fur seemed to help him stay warmer than he had been. And, the cloth seemed to block out the wind fairly well. But, even so… he felt utterly alone. 

A timid, pale and modest mouse of a man. Who could ever want him?

Even if he was beautiful. Even if he was feminine. And, even if he was a good person. Why would anyone-

Ellas bit his lip. He played with his hair as he tried to calm down. He was going to be alright. 

Undren was going to be back soon. 

It wasn't long after his morose line of thought that Undren returned. The flap to the tent fluttered open with his arrival. 

Ellas felt a sense of relief. 

It was time. 

And, he wouldn't have to wait. He would have to be afraid. He wouldn't have to feel nervous. If anything, he suddenly felt alive. 

Ellas heard Undren exhale as the tent filled with a soft purple light. It was intimate. And, filled him with a sense of closeness. Like, he wasn't alone. Ellas smiled with an itch of lechery as he saw the Orc in the delicate light.

Undren came and kneeled over Ellas. Ellas gripped at the fur beneath him and hoped that it would keep him grounded. His heart fluttered as he gazed longingly up toward his soon-to-be lover. 

"Are you ready?" Undren asked.

"Y-"

Undren continued, he didn't let Ellas respond just yet. "We're going to go slow. Some parts of you, I know cannot handle me. But we will still find pleasure in each other tonight."

Ellas nodded nervously. He was glad that Undren acknowledged that he might not be able to handle him. He would try his best. But… 

Ellas stared with rapt attention as Undren slowly pulled on and removed the last of his own undergarment. The beast that was caged within sprung forward without hesitation. It was eager and throbbing with hunger. 

Ellas shakily filled his lungs, Undren was very large to his own eyes. Especially in comparison to his own meager endowment. It was smooth and girthy, with a few rigid veins that ran through the entire length. 

Ellas couldn't take his eyes off of it. He had caused it. He had brought this reaction to the cock before him. His body had stoked the flame within the Orc and brought out this whole lurid affair. 

He smiled in awe in spite of himself. He was glad that he did. 

There was a strong scent of sex that seemed to spread throughout the entire tent. And, Ellas felt that he may have been just as hungry as beast before him.

18