Chapter 17: A rough time
2k 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Undren was again surprised by how eager the elf was. He was also surprised that, despite him being new to giving head, that the blowjob felt quite good. It was sloppy and a bit over eager, but at the same time... fantastic.

Undren kept his hand somewhat lightly on the back of the others head but for the moment at least let Ellas do the work. Feeling his tongue whip around under his cock. Feeling it occasionally flick against his green balls.

The lips brushing against his pubic hair. Undren had began to lick rather thick globs of pre-cum into the others mouth.

"Fuck... fuck!!" Undren bellowed out, leaning his head back and letting out a long, whistle like breath. "Your mouth is a blessing from the gods..." He let out in a shuddering voice. He looked back down at Ellas, then took both hands and placed them on the elf's head.

Without a word, he took over, gripping him. He began to slide him up and down his cock, hands on his head, ears sticking out between his thick green fingers. Feeling those tight lips, and that throat that was just stretched enough to take his cock was heavenly.

He could feel it gripping down on him. Feel as the back of the elf's throat wiped away the beads of pre-cum leaking from the reddish green head of his cock.

"I don't think I'll be able to live without this from now on..."

He said, another compliment that was both aggressive and possessive.

Undren could hear the elf moaning. He wanted to hear more of it. Feel more of it. He moved to feeding him his cock with one firm hand now, guiding him quicker up and down his thick, hot cock meat. Undren leaned in a bit more, raising his hand.

Before the strike, Undren spoke. "I'm not hitting you because I'm angry. You're doing good." He paused as he looked down at the elf, stopping him for a moment, though keeping his cock in his mouth so he couldn't respond.

"...I'm hitting you because I like it, and I want to. Don't bite me, or I will be mad." Undren said this matter of fact like. With that, he pressed Ellas down to the hilt of his cock again, leaned in and gave Ellas a hard smack across both cheeks, letting his hand glide across from left to right. The left one took the brunt of the blow.

The smack cracked out in the tent, jiggling the elf's ass and thighs. Undren felt Ellas' throat tighten up. He began to fuck his mouth again, occasionally giving him a sharp smack on the ass.

The tent was filled with the sounds of rough intercourse.

Gluk, gulp, gack, guck 

Whack, whack, whack!

---

Ellas shuddered as Undren praised him. It felt good to be wanted. He felt as though he was finally being seen for doing something right. A stark contrast to his bleak little backwater life. But, even so, he had to swallow a bit of bile and shame as Undren continued to compliment him.

"Fuck... fuck!!" Undren bellered from his chest. His voice was deep and coarse with lust. "Your mouth is a blessing from the gods…"

Ellas was happy to hear it. Even in spite of the lewd shlucking in his throat, his heart flipped and flopped in his chest. And, even through the discomfort, pain and lightheadedness that he felt, he was eager to please Undren. 

But…

He still couldn't just forget his past. His roots dug deep and soaked their thirst on the wellspring of his trauma. He constantly had to protect himself from those that thought little of him. He had to defend his honor and pride against their slander and close-mindedness. 

He had lost count of the times that he had to assert that he wasn't a woman. He had taken so many desperate actions to gamble with his future and prove that he wasn't interested in men. There was never a time that someone hadn't suspected, or denigrated him for it. He had to fight, tooth and nail, to survive them. 

And, yet…

Now, he was impaled with a thick Orcish cock down his throat. A one eyed serpent that whispered that he was a gift from the Gods. He was special. He meant something. And, that he was going to be devoured, protected and held entirely captive by this beast. His body, heart and mind, and even his very soul would belong to Undren. 

If his mouth was a gift from the Gods, then Undren was the object of worship that he would offer his services. His temple, sanctuary, and perhaps even the deity that lived within it. The god of his lascivious desires.

"I don't think I'll be able to live without this from now on…"

And, honestly, Ellas wasn't sure that he would be able to live without it either. He didn't think about it, but he already knew that he wouldn't be able to go back. He couldn't return to the life that he had known. Nor the people that had humiliated him. 

He had thought to travel, see the world, find an adventure, and after he had his fill, then he would return. The world was so much larger than he had realized. So much more different. And, there were people that could accept him.

No. It was better than that even. 

There were people that wanted him. 

A sundry of tears trickled down his face. He wasn't sure if it was the pain and difficulty of forcing himself to take Undren. Or, if he was happy that he had escaped.

A deep soul wracking shudder coursed through his body. 

Undren placed his hand on his head and began to dictate the pace. Ellas felt his throat bulge and deflate with every liberating jounce of his head. He tried to relax and let Undren guide him. But, it was becoming difficult to keep up with the increasing beat. 

Ellas felt, or rather sensed, Undren lifted a hand above him before the Orc spoke to him. 

"I'm not hitting you because I'm angry. You're doing good." He had paused. And, brought Ellas up to look into his eyes. "I'm hitting you because I like it, and I want to. Don't bite me, or I will be mad."

Ellas nodded and idly played with the tip of his tongue over Undren's cock as he listened. Then, he took a deep breath and divided back down with a voracious appetite. He gagged as he went back down. It had come out of his throat, but stayed in his mouth. And, he was still rather inexperienced, so it took a moment to bring it back inside of him. 

Ellas somewhat wondered what Undren would be like if he was mad. The Orc had been predominantly gentle with him. Yet, he had to wonder what would've happened if he had refused the advances. What would've happened if he had told Undren, "No"? 

He still got the sense that Undren would've taken what we wanted. He still remembered his implied threat. The fluid strength of his glistening muscles. The gleam of his sharp tusks. And, that possessive spark that he had first seen in the Orc's eyes. 

Ellas braced himself for the first slap against his ass. Even so, he wasn't expecting the intense sequence of pain and pleasure. His cheeks stung and sweltered from the touch. His throat ached and stretched. And, he had never felt this good in his life. 

He has been beaten and bruised. He had been kicked and broken. It had never felt this way. 

Undren took him, pulled him close, and flipped some sort of deep-seated primal need inside of him. He couldn't get enough. He wanted more of it. 

It was all he could think about as their tent filled with the resonance of their brutal carnal embrace.

Gluk, gulp, gack, guck 

Whack, whack, whack!

15