Episode 26 (Warning sex scene)
660 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

***warning, sex scene. You can miss this if you want too***

The rain got harder when we made it to the town that I had slept at the day before, and I felt like it was refreshing the land. The smell of it made me smile and I turned back to Kael, whom had gotten some towels to dry us off.

He gently wiped me down himself, not letting me touch any of the towels…Which did irritate me, because he was wet as well. Instead, I took a bit of the towel that was hanging down from his hand and started to wipe his face and neck.

He stopped and stared at me then…Suddenly giving me a smirk and took off the clothes he had on, “Ok, you can wipe me down now.”

I gulped and did as I was told, finishing his face and neck, doing his hair and then his back and arms…

It wasn’t like I hadn’t seen a man before…He knew I was female now….

He was so pretty with all his scar,s that I touched them after I wiped them. The one in his shoulder was one of his oldest ones…

As I was focusing upon my job, I came to realise that I had become naked as well…

Looking up at Kael…The most handsomest man I’ve met, I didn’t even realise that I had dropped the towel in my hands.

“…Malory…”

His voice seemed to gain all of my attention, as I looked at his mouth.

I had never heard him say my name…That and…I had never heard anyone say my name like that…

Putting a thumb over his mouth and then a finger to his scar, I smiled.

Seeing him bending down in front of me, I felt the towel then, continue to dry me.

Even though I had not ever shown a man my naked body, I strangely found myself comfortable…

Putting a hand through his hair, I bent down to kiss the man in front of me. For so long, all we had ever done is hug, or he would carry me.

Knowing now that we had touched in some other way, I felt eager to continue that. I was curious and wanting to get closer…As close as I could get, to the man that I loved.

The problem was, I had no idea on what else to do…But, that didn’t seem to matter, because kissing him was still great!

 

When I heard him groan, I found his arms around me, his warmth flowing from his hands and into where he touched me.

“…Malory…”

I didn’t understand why he said my name like that. It sounded like I was precious, yet still asking a question at the same time.

What could he be asking for?

Feeling his hands around my naked body, felt so much better then having clothes on! He touched me in strange places, like that of my bottom and breasts, as I had not been touched there before.

He had only carried me or held my waist before now, now, I felt like I did when we were going into battle. I felt my senses were growing keener and I felt somewhat…Alive…More alive…

His kisses to my stomach, his touches…I found that it made me moan and I wanted more!

The only thing I knew of, that was more then what we had before today, was kissing…I wanted more!

Bending down to his level, I put my face to his and he kissed me back, more aggressive then before. Feeling myself being pushed against him, I felt his skin next to mine and automatically felt a tiny bit better. To have him close to me like this seemed pleasing, more so then I could imagine!

Imitating what he had done to me, I then started to kiss him elsewhere too, wanting him to feel as I have. I wanted him to want to be closer to me, like I do him. I wanted…

I knew there was something more, a felt like there was even more coming…I just didn’t know what it was!

Pushing him more into me too, it only satisfied me slightly now…What was it that I craved!?

Then…Feeling his tongue onto one of my breasts, I stopped kissing him and put my head back.

So good…But how could I want more!?

 

Without knowing why, I got onto his lap, feeling him move so I could do so and felt something strange between us.

Looking down, I touched it quickly and removed my hand, only to have Kael’s big hand take mine and put my whole hand around it…

Hearing him groan and call my name once again, I looked back up at him.

He likes that?

Seeing his eyes look different, staring at me…I moved my hand again and he pushed me more into himself and kissed me even more aggressively than before!

When we finally pulled apart, we were breathless, and he put his forehead against mine. I was still and silent, overcome by what we were doing and feeling crazy of wanting to fulfil something that I had no idea upon what it was!

Kael put a hand to my chin and looked at me then, “Hold me tight.”

I quickly nod and held him tight, seeing that he picked me up and stood, taking me to the bed.

With him above me now, I smiled. For some reason, I felt really happy!

This man, he was the man I loved, and I felt like we were doing what I only felt was right. That this day…

My thoughts came to a stop once again, as I felt him kiss me once again. I felt him move on top of me, taking a hand from my bottom and it slowly travelled north, making me want to arch myself towards his touch.

I let out more noises, that I never knew I was capable of, and I pushed him closer to me…

More…

 

After more time of touching and kissing, I felt like I could cry! I was getting all excited, so excited that I couldn’t take it anymore…Or was it that I…

Whatever it was, I was feeling myself start to move, in trying to make myself feel better.

“Kael…” I couldn’t help it, I had an urge to fill, and I think I needed his help!

He stopped and stared at me, making me whimper, “Kael!”

Seeing him smiling at me with humour, I started to get angry, only to feel a sudden pain, making me yelp.

Wanting to move myself away from the pain, I felt Kael hug me tighter, “I love you.”

The pain wasn’t something I liked, but I had to admit that his words were really charming to me. Not many people had loved me, and I couldn’t help but feel utterly blessed that this particular man did.

I put up a hand to his face, but when I felt more pain, I caught hold of his hair and let out a deep breath.

“Malory, I love you so much!”

When I felt something push into me further, I let out a yell.

After that, I felt his mouth over mine and the strange sensation of what was going on…Lower…

Whatever was happening, I felt something start to rise within me…

When Kael stopped kissing me, I found myself breathing heavily once again and holding onto him tighter. “Kael!”

This…I felt like I was waiting for this…

Tighter…I held him tighter and tighter…

When Kael kissed my neck, continuing to drive something into me, I found myself letting out another yell, but this time it wasn’t out of pain…

Feeling a strange sensation run through my entire body, I held on tight and felt myself start to tremble.

Just as I started to feel a little normal again, I heard Kael push whatever it was deep inside me and let out a groan, making me tremble all over again!

 

I don’t know how long we stayed there, but it felt like I had finally accomplished some kind of goal that I never knew I had!

We had gotten closer and I found myself so happy, that I could feel myself wanting to drift off to sleep.

“Oh no you don’t!”

“Ah!”

I widened my eyes to feeling something inside of me poke me again and held onto him tighter.

Kael let out a laugh and gave me a kiss, “Will you stay awake a little longer, my love? It is about time we consummated our marriage!”

I blinked at him, and suddenly realised if this was it…This, what we were doing, was it what that maid had done to the steward, before running away. What Steward Long had wanted from me…That man that found out my secret…

Was this, what they had done? What they wanted?

Strangely, I never understood before…But I did now!

Being as close as this with Kael, I knew that I liked it and wanted more…

But…I shook my head, I won’t do it to bully or ask for money like they did…No.

“You don’t want to stay awake?”

I looked up at Kael and saw him be a bit disappointed and I quickly let out a smile, “I…I will stay awake for you.”

He narrowed his eyes at me, “Good! I will stay awake for you too!”

Uh?

Before I could think much more, I found his hand lift my bottom up and that thing poked me in the inside even deeper than before!

“Ah!”

I heard his light chuckle, but it seemed he wasn’t going to stop whatever he was doing, as I grabbed hold of him tighter.

“My Malory.”

He kissed me again and I was starting to feel that great new feeling that I’d only felt once before…

***end of sex scene***

***

 

Kael and Malory did return back to the capital, being able to spend a few days to themselves before their time living in Icklish came to an end. Malory, from the time that she arrived back at ‘home’, she watched the maid name Jenus…Even though that was all Malory did, when she had the time…She was still able to find evidence to support her own theory that the person who had poisoned her, had been Jenus.

Having heard upon this news, Kael was extremely angry, unable to stop himself from killing Jenus in rage!

He knew that he was at fault too, for letting it happen in his own residence, but…To have the love of his life be poisoned at all, scared the hell out of him!

Not only had Malory been poisoned once, but her evidence was the poison that had gone to her for a second time…Making Kael upset that she had gone this far just to prove that Jenus had indeed really done it.

This happened on the fourth day they had returned, of course, the first day, nothing much happened because Kael had kept her close to him inside his living quarters all day!

 

Upon being found out, that Kael and Neil had returned, they were under arrest for leaving their duty behind and going against orders.

Since things had come like this, Malory saw her father only once before they departed in haste to leave the country, with Neil following with the same predicament.

…Lord Billings ended up killing his wife in a rage, running off with his Steward, Neil, Kael and Malory, just moments before they were leaving the capital!

It was a very sudden occurrence…Even for Malory…

Michael Wilton died of old age, under the protection of Kael’s good friend, Cooper Tolley.

Lady Venus, whom was saving herself for royalty, ended up marrying the second Prince of Setchra. He had only been thirteen, so Lady Venus happily left her home, to make something of herself in a new country. With her mother being killed and her brother…Being who he was, she felt it would be better to rely on herself in the future and possibly even become the Queen…For…Who else was better for the job!?

Mister Mason didn’t change and continued to be with the woman he loved secretly, gambled and blamed others for his own mistakes, leading him to an early grave, with a little amount of people that cared.

Cooper Tolley remained happy with his secret mistress, having a whole other secret family with her.

 

 

Kael and Malory?

They had finally made it to the west, father and friends in tow and lived there for a while.

With Malory the way she was, personality wise, and the fact that she had the blood of a barbarian, they had to accept them in, before they felt they would all die to Kael’s fury. It seemed that Malory’s necklace helped, having been a normal thing that quite a number of the barbarians did…

After they had stayed there for a while, Malory wanted to go elsewhere…That way…

Lord Billings stayed behind, not willing to travel further. He had not come to terms with what he had done to not only the love of his life, but to his most precious daughter. Malory did forgive him, yet, he couldn’t forgive himself. He decided to stay with the barbarians, to try and find some peace of mind. Steward Summers stayed with his Lord, unable to leave him alone when they had grown up together and both knew each other so well.

As for Neil, he followed Kael and Malory...

‘That way’, ended up a strange walk, that indirectly led them to the place that was not owned by any country. It had been nearly a year since Kael and Malory were real husband and wife, finally hearing news that a child was on the way. Malory was not sure how it happened, thinking that babies just grew out of nowhere, and didn’t know the symptoms of pregnancy. Kael had been getting a little antsy, but had not questioned anything, always reminding himself that it would be more time to be with his love and that they didn’t need to rush to have a family.

As it so happens, Kael was the one that had found out, as Malory had not worried enough about the symptoms that she had. She had nearly died before, so throwing up and being unable to eat, wasn’t anything new to her…

Luckily, they got her to start looking out for not only herself but the child within her, when she was already three months into the pregnancy!

“What am I going to do with you!”

And this is where they met up with ‘Olivia and Theo’…

 

THE END

 

4