2. Wishes
282 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A long line of white blobs of mysterious energy were currently making a line on a starry pathway. The blobs of energy were organised neatly and were slowly moving towards the other end of the path.

There at the end of the path was a massive golden gate that had some mysterious and fascinating runes engraved on it. Behind that gate was a massive hall which looked beautiful with different ornaments and runes all over the place.

A powerful being was sitting behind a table on a chair with 2 advocates sitting beside as they talked about all the energy blobs that were coming inside. There was a big wheel on the table that was being spun every time a blob came in through the door.

These blobs were souls and that wheel was the Wheel of Fortune that decided on the next life of the souls coming through the door. If the wheel landed on insect then that soul would become that insect in its next life and similarly anything it landed on would be the fate of that soul in the next life.

A very careless system that didn't give a shit about Karma of other people. It was just there to quickly decide the future path of a soul rather than musing over it for a long period of time after looking at that Soul's Karma. 

Everything here was left to Luck and Fate of that Soul. So that Soul could only lament its luck and Fate after it landed on something shitty or rejoice if that said soul got something good out of it.

"Next" An advisor on the side waved his hand and called for another soul with a heavy and tired voice.

After a small while the soul of Alex was sent inside as he was confronted with beings out of his perspective and scope of understanding. One thing that he knew for sure was that if he slipped and said something rude then he would never even have a reincarnation ever again.

So he tried to use one of the classic moves of Chinese novel (boot licking). "Hello young sir, Am I in a TV Drama that I didn't sign up for". Alex looked towards the being in the middle as he spoke with a serious tone. Hollywood would've given him an Oscar for his performance.

"Watch your mouth Mortal, who are you to question us? You are in the presence of King Yama so be polite". The being on the right spoke with a tone of righteousness.

Alex just bowed his head and didn't say anything for a while. After a while, he spoke again. "Sorry sir but I just thought that I was in a movie shooting as the sire in the middle looked more handsome than all the actors that I have seen". 

Alex lied through his teeth without a shred of embarrassment. His face was so serious that it looked like he was truly saying the truth. "Ho, Do I look good, Judge A tell me". King Yama spike for the first time as he stroked his beard happily.

"You look more handsome than anyone else. Even those Kpop stars aren't anything in front of you my liege". Judge A bit the bullet and said in a truly enthusiastic and bootlicking tone.

"Hmm, Good Good Good". King Yama felt pleased and showed his appreciation for the compliment.

" I have decided, give this brother 3 wishes and a chance to reincarnate in any world of his wish. I will cover him in the future". King Yama was happy and opened the land of Fortune for Alex with a generous hand.

"Right away, my liege". Judge B hurriedly got a book out from under the table that had a heavy amount of dust on top of it as he cleaned it up and opened it.

The book shone with a brilliant light as it was opened and automatically started flipping according to Yama's instructions. It opened up to a blank page that had 4 columns on it.

Top column asked you to write the world you want to go in. The next three simply asked to write your wishes in as much details as possible inside. There were some rules to follow inside but Alex just glossed over them in his excitement. 

"Thank you Sir". Alex bowed gratefully as he thanked King Yama from his heart. 

"You don't need to thank me. I will cover you in the Future. You'll be my little brother from now on. I'll see how any blind judicator takes your soul from the living world without your or my permission". Yama waved his hand generously and promised Alex with a smile on his aged face.

Alex was rejoicing and jumping around in his mind. Fuck any power, he was being covered by Yama himself. Now, he was practically immortal as long as Yama or himself didn't want his death. He got himself the Biggest Plot armour by putting down his Pride a bit and using the Legendary move of Bootlicking.

The book floated over to Alex after Yama was done talking and just levitated in front of him. A pen appeared in his hand as he lifted it to write.

Alex looked at the Book for a bit then started to write his wishes. 

Top column: An apocalyptic world with multitude of Fictional Girls inside. 

1st Wish: All the Powers and Equipment of Escanor.

2nd Wish: Ultimate Charm to Opposite sex that works on People I want it to work on.

3rd Wish: A compact Blue star in me that allows me to harness my powers of Sunshine. 

As Alex wrote down his wishes, the book shone with a dazzling light and closed itself. Alex looked around to see if anything changed but didn't find anything.

Yama looked at Alex's behaviour and smiled Knowingly. "Don't worry, the wishes will take effect when you reincarnate". Yama said with a hearty laugh as he looked at the embarrassed Alex.

"Thank you Big Brother". Alex looked at Yama with a smile as he thanked him. 

"Here, take this". Yama threw Alex a pendant which he caught quickly.

"You can use this to contact me when you miss me in the future. Now be on your way and enjoy your next life." Yama smiled as he explained and sent Alex on the road to Reincarnation.

Alex smiled and started walking towards the gate that opened on the side with anticipation and relief. Relief because no one will know his crimes in the new world.

4