4. Adoption
248 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The beauty opened the door in a  hurry as she heard a Child's crying voice. She had a bit of tension on her face as it was not everyday that you could see a Child crying in front of your door. Especially in today's society. Where Apocalypse had made most people Cold blooded except for a select few.

The lady was very Kind hearted to children. Although she didn't give the time of day to any adults out there but children were her sweet spot. She always wanted to be a mother but couldn't bring herself the courage to adopt a child or just go out there and find a partner as anyone didn't really click to her.

She had a beautiful heart shaped face with Big purple eyes that shone like stars in the night sky. Her hair were light brown as they curled on the sides of her shoulders.

She was wearing a night dress that was quite transparent and she had draped a coat over it and it was messy. You could tell that she had put on the coat in a hurry. 

She had nice big boobs with a slender waist and big hips. She could easily be a model if this was the normal earth but now that was highly impossible. People had to worry about their survival every single day. They had no time to indulge in these.

However, there are exceptions to everything. The truly rich and powerful still enjoyed various benefits even in these troubles times and lived better lives than they did before the Apocalypse. 

The woman that was currently looking Alex was none other than Mamako Oosuki. She looked at Alex with a hint of pity as she knew why he was put in front of her door. Alex was crying his lungs out as he was feeling very sad at the moment.

Mamako picked Alex up and put him in her arms as she spoke slowly to calm him down. It took a while but Alex calmed down and fell asleep in Mamako's arms after getting tired from crying. A baby could only take so much in a period of time.

After putting Alex to sleep, Mamako looked at the basket that he was in and saw a small note inside of it. On the note there was only one. Name written : Alexander. 

That was all, there was not even a Surname on that piece of paper. Mamako took the basket and Alex inside her apartment and closed the door. After getting to her room, she looked at Alex who was sleeping soundly in her arms. 

She looked at him intently as she saw that looked really cute while sleeping. She was having fun while slowly moving him her arms to and fro like a cradle. Once in a while, she would poke his cheeks for fun and she started to like this more and more.

Alex's skill was currently on and it was influencing Mamako's decision subtly. Normally, she should've taken Alex to the authorities but her wish to become a mother and Alex's skill influenced and now she was thinking of keeping Alex as her own child. 

"Don't worry, I will raise you from now on". Mamako caressed Alex's head as she spoke with a lovely smile on her face.

Unconsciously Alex also showed a cute little smile on his face. He smiled in his sleep as he felt comfortable and safe. Mamako also smiled with affection when she saw his cute smile.

Suddenly, Alex started to cry in his sleep as he put his hands on Mamako's breasta and tried to squeeze them. Her boobs were right in front of his face as she was cradling him in her arms. He put his mouth on them and started sucking without a care in the world.

"Are you hungry?" Mamako spoke with a smile when she saw Alex sucking on her breasts. She got up from the bed with Alex in her arms and went to the Kitchen. 

Even though the Apocalypse had happened. Humans had still gotten back a minimum amount of Civilisation as they established Base cities or Sanctuaries. Schools, Colleges and Universities started where they teach students Martial arts and other stuff related to survival rather than the usual subjects in past era of peace.

People that had a bit of strength or people who work for the Governance of the Base city are able to get some privileges that ordinary people don't have. 

So Mamako as a teacher had a little salary but it was enough for her to at least get some daily necessities and not starve like the other survivors in the base city. 

She got into the kitchen and got out the small amount of milk that she had left on her. She poured the milk in a pan and gave it a good boil. After cooling it down a bit, she tried to feed it to Alex with a dropper as she didn't really have a baby bottle on her. 

"You little hungry ghost, I will have to find a way to make more money or we'll starve to death". Mamako looked at Alex he was getting fed milk by her nonstop. 

Mamako felt worried as she wasn't really a fighter or an evolver. So she couldn't bring a hefty sum of money home. Her worries and care as a Mother that she just newly found awakened something in her. 

She suddenly felt lighter than before and felt that there was something new in her mind. She took Alex back to the and tucked him unto bed. She then went out of the room and got in the living room to try out what she felt new inside her.

She recalled the sensation and tried to call out for it. She suddenly felt 2 heavy things in each of her hands. She looked down to find 2 swords with different colours in her hand and got some introduction to her newfound powers. 

She had awakened as a tier 3 individual with powers related to Being a Mother. Most of her attacks and skills in her mind were related to the same thing. She smiled happily as she thought that Alex was her lucky star and also that now she will be able to provide for him. 

She went to the room and laid down beside Alex as she drifted off to Dream world.

(A/N: and there you have it. Awakened Mamako's famous Mama powers. This will be fun.)

5