9. Timeskip
184 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A cute child with brown hair and blue eyes could be seen walking towards a park in the Villa area of the Base city. He was wearing a white shirt with blue shorts and trainers on his feet.

The child looked very cute as he was walking with his chest straight and a smile on his face. As he got closer to the park, he saw two little girls waiting in front of the park.

The child was none other than Alex and the girls were Alice and Ye Lian. Alice lived in the Villa next to Alex and they got along quite well in these past 5 years that he has been reborn.

He met Ye Lian in the Primary School that he hd newly joined and she had a very shy and friendly personality. He was the top of the class in physical fitness as he had asked Mama Raikou to train as he didn't want to be weak.

He was planning to join a Dojo so that he can start to learn wielding an Axe as he knew that he will get it when he awakens his powers. So he had to make preparations beforehand. 

Alice was right behind him with her flexible body and impeccable combat aptitude. Ye Lian was also in the Top 10 in class. She quite adept at using her fists to fight and had quite the good aptitude for it.

She liked to equip sharp claws on her hands and fight with them. But in the academy they were only given basic martial arts teaching at the moment. Every child was provided with a basic set of absorption arts that allowed you to absorb the essence of the Monsters killed by your own hands. The person has to deliver the final blow to absorb their essence and get stronger or they will not absorb anything.

Absorbing essence and converting it to Aura allowed a person to advance quickly or slowly depending on the art they practice and their own aptitude. Alex found that his aptitude was very good and he would probably advance to Tier 1 by the time he was 8 years old if he can kill a good amount of monsters that are either tier 1 or higher. There is only so much a child's body can handle. So, right now his body would upgrade a bit slowly but when his body will be fully grown up then his cultivation will be way faster.  

"Alex!!" Alice shouted as she waved her hand at him with a lot of vigour. 

Ye Lian also waved her hand at Alex slowly. Alice was more of a Tomboy that anything, so she was also the kind of leader in their little group. She was the most active and would suggest most of the things to play.

"Umm, I want to play House". Ye Lian said as Alex greeted them and came close to them.

"No, we are playing Hide and Seek". Alice denied and tried to force her idea.

"Calm down Alice, we always listen to you. Let's listen to Ye Lian for once?" Alex said with a smile as he caught Alice's hand in his.

"Mmn". Alice nodded as she agreed with Alex.

"Yay!" Ye Lian shouted happily when she saw that Alex agreed to play her suggestion.

All of them got inside the park and saw a lot of children playing there. This area was quite safe as a lot of influential and powerful people lived here. So children playing in the Park without supervision wasn't a big problem anyway.

All of them got to an empty area as Ye Lian laid down a mat on the ground that she took out from her space ring. Space ring was a thing that wealthy people used on the daily.

Alex himself had a space ring with 1 meter cubic space inside. Although it is not a lot but it is still quite convenient to carry things around with you. 

After laying down the mat, now it was time to decide on roles.

"I will be the wife and Alex will be the Dad". Alice quickly said as she wanted to take it before Ye Lian could say anything.

"But I want to be the wife". Ye Lian said with a low voice and a red face. She was feeling quite shy about it.

"Hey guys, can I join". A childish said from behind as the guy looked at them.

"Oh Orion, come on. We are playing house. Ye Lian wanted to play this". Alex greeted Orion as he came to them to play. 

Orion was also one of Alex's friends from school as he had made a small group of friends in school but he was closer to Ye Lian and Alice especially.

"Now you can be the second wife". Alice said as she took Alex's arm in her hands. 

Orion looked at this with a helpless expression. He gave a little sigh and started to play with them. After playing for a while, Alex suddenly felt an ominous feeling.

He knew this feeling very well. He looked at the entrance of the park and quickly spoke with the 3. "I gotta hide". Saying that he hid himself behind a bush and just then a loud shout came into his ears.

"Alex!!" Raikou and Mamako came to the park as Raikou shouted Alex's name.

She and Mamako had a feeling that Alex was in the park and their intuition was correct most of the time. Especially when it comes to Alex. Somehow, they can always feel his general area and health just from this vague feeling.

They were feeling threatened just now. Like someone was going to take Alex away from them. So they quickly came to the park, where they felt that he was currently at. 

Raikou and Mamako came to the 3 children group of Alice, Ye Lain and Orion as they asked with a smile that felt dangerous. "Where is Alex?" Mamako asked with that sweet smile on her face.

Seeing that smile sent a shiver down the three's back. Orion quickly pointed out where Alex was hidden and backed away from them.

Raikou and Mamako nodded with satisfaction as the Yandere Moms looked at the bush where Alex was hiding and slowly crept up to it.

Seeing Alex hiding behind, Mamako acted faster than Raikou and caught Alex between her Boobs. "Alex!!" Mamako shouted sweetly as she squeezed Alex between her boobs.

Alex was currently feeling Heaven and Hell at the same time. He liked the feeling of being squeezed between big boobs but he was being suffocated at the moment.

Raikou took alex from Mamako as he quickly took in a long breath and was again squeezed between Raikou's boobs this time. "Give him here, you hugged him enough". 

"No!!" Mamako took Alex's arm as she tried to take Alex away from Raikou. 

The three children looked at this and felt pity for Alex. They didn't know that Alex was having the time of his life but he was suffocating at the same time.

4