Necromancer?
70 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"BZZZZZZZZ….."

A distorted signal ringed in Alka's head as she had a panicked expression.

"What was that?" She thought to herself as she tried to figure out what was going on. Almost as if someone was trying to connect to her. She frowned as she paced up and down, however she lost the signal.

Even though she didn't like it one bit, the signal that was trying to go through her was dangerous. Someone frightening was trying to send a message to the Black Diamond Pearl.

"System, do you have any idea what's happening?" Alka asked as her voice echoed in the void.

[ Unfortunately, the system has no leads on what that distorted signal was. ]

"I just have to wait and see then," Alka mumbled to herself as she sat on a black comfy cloud and rested.

.

.

.

_________________

"Hah, a new day," Shiro greeted as she did some stretching routines. They had just gotten down from the comfy floating cloth they slept on the whole night.

"We better catch some monsters," Krumi prompted as she scanned the area for any possible dangers.

"Yess!! And this time Shiro shall help," Shiro said, motivated.

"As if you can with that small body of yours," Tael teased.

"Don't insult Shiro. Don't insult Shiro." Shiro pouted as she almost cried.

"Yeah, yeah whatever let's get going. Our scent has been here for too long. We may attract monsters," Tael scratched his head as he started moving forward.

"Isn't that a good thing? We can catch many now," Sheila beamed as she clasped her hands together.

"It's not! We won't be attracting one monster but a group or pack! And I'm not sure how the monsters in this rift behave, but they are surely much more terrifying than you can imagine. But it is a good idea," Tael replied as he first frowned but his mouth then curled up into a smirk.

"Indeed, why don't we set a trap?" Ozymandias suggested as everyone also nodded their heads.

This would make things easier. Since traps could surprise the monsters and kill many of them. The easiest yet most effective way.

"However we must all know each other's Job Class to set up a formation,'' Ozymandias said as he looked at everyone with suspicious eyes.

" That's not a problem, I'm an Electro mage,'' Krumi said as she raised up her hand.

"I'm a Pyromancer," Sheila too told them as she held her sword.

I'm" a Wizard," Ozymandias said as he closed his eyes thinking of something.

Tael, Krumi, and Sheila immediately became alerted as they shot nervous looks at him. A Wizard at his age that's impossible.

"He's not lying," Tael confirmed as he stared at Ozymandias.

"You're a System User if I'm right?" Ozymandias asked as he looked at Tael.

"Aren't you also one," Tael grinned as he looked at Ozymandias.

Krumi and Sheila were in shock as for Shiro, she wasn't so surprised since she thought it was normal.

A System User, some special people who gained this title when they meet a certain requirement. No one knows how this system was made and how one could get it. However, only about 1 in a billion could get this title and receive all kinds of benefits.

System Users mostly have the rankings of SS Class Hero to SSS Class Hero. Those who usually have a System don't need Tina to check their Class, Level, or skills. This is one of the advantages they have since no skills and powers are kept secret once you go to the Hero's Organization for Tina to reveal it. The biggest advantage a System User has is the ability to buy skills from the system with points unlike normal people with Classes who are given the skills when they reach a certain level.

What's more shocking is that no one knows the actual limit of a System User.

"I have one question though why can't I see her stats?" Ozymandias asked, confused as he focused his gaze and tried to evaluate Shiro.

"I have no idea myself," Tael answered him as he shrugged. Even for someone as strong as himself, he couldn't see her stats and this has only happened once with someone.

"Also I'm a Necromancer," Tael admitted proudly.

Krumi and Sheila were in a double shock. It's not like the two Classes are powerful but they were just rare. Wizards have been considered weak since it was hard to control more than three elements and Wizards had to balance more than three elements the least mistake could render their spells useless. However, a Wizard is a very powerful Class if the person who has the Class can master all the elements, but there has never been a person to master the elements as a Wizard, that's why it degraded to a Human Class Job.

For Mages, they can only master one element no more no less and this makes things easier for them. Mastering the element depends on the person that has the Class. A mage is into, Pyro Mage/ Pyromancer, Geomancer/ Earth mage, Cryomancer/ Ice mage.

However, for Necromancer, that's even more strange. that class was only placed in a human class since no one has actually met a real necromancer before. But in ancient books found in dungeons, the necromancers are known to be people truly aligned with evil and can summon dead souls to fight for them. Even so, they are known for their cruelty, but you can't just assume one's personality just based on a book right?

"You're not gonna kill us and us our souls right," Ozymandias asked sarcastically as the entire group fell silent.

Tael almost coughed up a mouth full of blood. 'Who the hell wants to kill you? You all are rather too weak for me to use your souls so why make such an assumption?!!' Tael cursed in his mind as he kind of regrets revealing his class, now they are all looking at him strangely apart from one person.

"That's amazing Tael!'' Shiro giggled as she jumped behind Tael hugging him from behind.

"I read in so many books that Necromancers could control an entire army of undead monsters and can conquer any kind of enemy, they're all super strong, probably the ones I read in manhwa and manga," Shiro babbled excitedly as she remembered the necromancers she read in those stories and started reciting their names to Tael.

Tael looked at Shiro baffled but he immediately regained his composure and chuckled a little.

"Dumb girl."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

6